The Lost Challenges discussion

Archives - Monthly Challenges > May Scattergories

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H

The general rules of Scattergories are you are given a list of categories and a time limit. Then the letter dice is rolled and you have to come up with something that matches your letter and the category.

This “Challenge” works in conjunction with the other challenges you may participate in this month. You may use a book to fulfill multiple items (you don't have to read 12 books this month...don't worry!) While you are fulfilling the requirements of your other challenges, be on the lookout for the following items (they may be on the cover or mentioned in the book):

The Challenge: I will post a list of 12 categories, 6 general relating to any book, and 6 specific to that month. On the last day of the month before, I will post the letter of the month. You can start reading on the 1st. The goal is to get as many points as possible by the end of the month.

Duration: May 1st to May 31st

Rules:
1.Any genre of books will work
2.Ebooks and audio count
3.You can read in any order
4.Rereads are ok but if you really reread the book

Points: You get one point for each category you can tie to a book, where the first letter begins with the letter of the month. You get double points for each time the letter of the month is used to begin a word (ex. for author if the letter was C, Cassandra Claire would be 2 points). We will not be deducting points for duplicate answers like the original game version does.

…..Note….. if you have already earned 1 point for an item and come across another item worth more points you can replace it. Please only list the one book that you are currently using for points.

Special categories are open for interpretation. As long as it is mentioned in the book and you can justify how it fits, it will work.

When you find one of the items list the Book Title and Author (or link the cover), date it, and specify where the item is found within the book. (i.e. page number, e-reader location, audio chapter)

Just like the regular game we will not use the letters Q, U, V, X, Y and Z.

Let me know if you have any questions.

General
1. Book Title:
2. Author:
3. Main Character:
4. Secondary Character:
5. Place:
6. Cover:

May Specials

May 1st is also known as May Day and often involves dancing, around a May. The first Saturday in May is the date of the annual Kentucky Derby, the most famous horse race in the United States. The second Sunday in May is Mother's Day to celebrate our maternal relatives. The last Monday of May is Memorial Day in the United States, which honors our fallen soldiers of the United States Armed Forces. May 25 is Towel Day, in tribute to Douglas Adams, author of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so in tribute we will search for other multi-purpose items. May's birthstone is the emerald, a green stone.

7. : Dancing
8. : Related to Horses
9. : Maternal Attribute
10. : Related to the Armed Forces
11. : Multi-purpose item
12. : Green

message 2: by Jennifer H (last edited Apr 28, 2015 10:10AM) (new)

Jennifer H The letter of the month is...

message 3: by Jonquil (last edited May 16, 2015 08:50AM) (new)

Jonquil All set for T

12/12
DONE

1. Book Title: Twisted Threads
2. Author: Thompson, J.E. Disappearance at Hangman's Bluff 5/12
3. Main Character: Travis McGee The Deep Blue Good-By 5/9
4. Secondary Character: David Thwing Musseled Out 5/6
5. Place: Toronto The Immortal Who Loved Me 5/13
6. Cover: Doomsday Book triptych, tree
Doomsday Book by Connie Willis

7. : Dancing "a dancing mascot called Duct Tape Duck" pg 52 From Texas with Love
8. : Related to Horses "the horse trailer" pg 67 Disappearance at Hangman's Bluff 5/12
9. : Maternal Attribute "pictured Mom giving her advice. "She'd look at me like this," Zinnia said tilting her head the way her mother did when she was listening. "She'd probably ask me 'What's the worst thing that can happen?'" loc 3263 The Forget-Me-Not Summer 5/16
10. : Related to the Armed Forces: "the Army was officially cementing shut the tunnel" pg 398 Memory Man
11. : Multi-purpose item "duct tape sculptures, a duct tape fashion show" pg 52 From Texas with Love
12. : Green "tie with green dots" pg 313 Memory Man

message 4: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Jonquil!

message 5: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 127 comments I'm in

message 6: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Missyb!

message 7: by Ebb (new)

Ebb (ebbsbooks) | 128 comments Sounds fun. I'd like to join :)

message 8: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome to the challenge, Ebony!

message 9: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Kellie!

message 10: by Lindy (new)

Lindy (lindylee) I havent' done any challenges since 2014, I would like to do it this time

message 11: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H We are glad to have you back, Lindy :)

message 12: by Laila Jane (last edited May 28, 2015 12:57PM) (new)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 245 comments May 2015 Scattergories

Goal: 12/12

Letter of the Month: T

General

1. Book Title - Tempting the Bride by Sherry Thomas (05/22/15)
2. Author - Sherry Thomas: Beguiling the Beauty (05/19/15)
3. Main Character - Cassie Taylor: Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven (05/15/15)
4. Secondary Character - Tweedledee/Tweedledum: End of Days by Susan Ee (05/13/15)
5. Place - Tennessee: Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (05/04/15)
6. Cover - Tiara: The Heir by Kiera Cass (05/12/15)

May Specials
7. Dancing - "I have visions of amateur tuba players and tap dancers."
   End of Days by Susan Ee (05/13/15) - KL: 990
8. Related to Horses - "Savannah has been training to be a horse jockey for the past year."
   Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (05/04/15) - KL: 610
9. Maternal Attribute - "Mom cries happy tears every time it comes up in conversation..."
   Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (05/04/15) - KL: 594
10. Related to the Armed Forces - "No concerts, no signings, no entertaining the troops."
   Infinity + One by Amy Harmon (05/05/15) - KL: 3304
11. Multi-purpose Item - "He gives me a towel to wipe my mouth."
   Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (05/04/15) - KL: 2146
12. Green - "Warm wind rustles the green trees."
   Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (05/04/15) - KL: 1494

Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally Infinity + One by Amy Harmon The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee Broken Juliet (Starcrossed, #2) by Leisa Rayven Beguiling the Beauty (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #1) by Sherry Thomas Tempting the Bride (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #3) by Sherry Thomas

message 13: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome back, Laila Jane!

message 14: by Dana (aNovelAllure) (last edited May 17, 2015 06:55PM) (new)

Dana (aNovelAllure) (dana7lynn9) TLC's SCATTERGORIES (MAY)
Duration May 1,2015 - May 31, 2015
READ 12/12 - POINTS: 14 COMPLETED!!!

LETTER OF THE MONTH - 'T'

1. Book Title: To Tuscany With Love (2) - Gail Mencini (5/10) ★★★★
2. Author: Tawny Taylor (2) - What He Wants (5/5) ★★★
3. Main Character: Ripley Todd (1) in Face the Fire- Nora Roberts (5/4) ★★★★★
4. Secondary Character: Trevor (1) in The Gamble - Kristen Ashley (5/9) ★★★★
5. Place: Town (1) Entire towns, then cities, were blacked out as the Council shut down every one of its power providers. Hostage to Pleasure - Nalini Singh (5/16) ★★★★
6. Cover: Tree (1) on cover of Red Dirt Heart - N.R. Walker (5/6) ★★★★★

To Tuscany With Love by Gail Mencini What He Wants (My Alpha Billionaire, #1) by Tawny Taylor Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island, #3) by Nora Roberts The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5) by Nalini Singh Red Dirt Heart (Red Dirt, #1) by N.R. Walker

MAY SPECIALS

7. Dancing: Twitching (1) i>“This isn’t dancing. These days, it’s merely—rhythmic twitching.” Stargazer - Claudia Gray (5/6) ★★★★
8. Related to Horses: Trot (1) Page 35 - Travis led the gelding out, starting out in an easy trot… Red Dirt Heart - N.R. Walker (5/6) ★★★★★
9. Maternal Attribute: Talking (1) Mom’s words were slightly slurred; she was talking despite having a few bobby pins between her lips. - Stargazer - Claudia Gray (5/6) ★★★★
10. Related to the Armed Forces: Training (1) ...the practiced way he dabbed at my knee told me had some kind of medical training. A Wild Ride - Jasinda Wilder (5/7) ★★★
11. Multi-purpose item: Table (1) Set against the plain brick wall was a table with two mismatched chairs... Little Beach Street Bakery - Jenny Colgan (5/8) ★★★★★
12. Green: Tangled Memories (1) - Marta Perry (Mostly Green Cover) (5/11) ★★★

Red Dirt Heart (Red Dirt, #1) by N.R. Walker Stargazer (Evernight, #2) by Claudia Gray A Wild Ride (Biker Billionaire, #1) by Jasinda Wilder Little Beach Street Bakery (Little Beach Street Bakery, #1) by Jenny Colgan Tangled Memories (Lowcountry Suspense #2) by Marta Perry

message 15: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Dana!

message 16: by Barbara ★ (last edited May 31, 2015 06:26PM) (new)

Barbara ★ | 2687 comments I'm in.

Letter = T

18 POINTS

General
1. Book Title: Texas Gothic - Rosemary Clement-Moore 5/9 (1 POINT)
2. Author:
3. Main Character:
4. Secondary Character: Toti (Thorvandur) - Burial Rites - Hannah Kent 5/20 (1 POINT)
5. Place: Texas - Texas Gothic - Rosemary Clement-Moore 5/9 (1 POINT)
6. Cover: tree - The Winter People - Jennifer McMahon 5/3 (1 POINT)

May Specials

7. Dancing - Beware the Wild - Natalie Parker 5/4
(and then she's dancing. she twirls on bare feet), p126 (2 POINTS)

8. Related to Horses - Of Monsters and Madness - Jessica Verday 5/3
(the horse threw a shoe and it had to be replaced), p6 (3 POINTS)

9. Maternal Attribute - Instinct - Sherrilyn Kenyon 5/11
(my maternal instincts don't kick in noon), p13 (1 POINT)

10. Related to the Armed Forces - The Little Stranger - Sarah Waters 5/6
(thanks to his time in the RAF), p146 (4 POINTS)

11. Multi-purpose item - The Winter People - Jennifer McMahon 5/3
(pockets stuffed full of all things Buzz: smokes, lighter, Leatherman multi-tool), p45 (1 POINT)

12. Green - The Winter People - Jennifer McMahon 5/3
(the trees that lined the green were bare now), p66 (3 POINTS)

Texas Gothic (Goodnight Family #1) by Rosemary Clement-Moore Burial Rites by Hannah Kent The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters Instinct (Chronicles of Nick, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Of Monsters and Madness (Of Monsters and Madness, #1) by Jessica Verday

message 17: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Back, Barbara!

message 18: by Anita Reads (last edited May 03, 2015 12:49PM) (new)

Anita Reads May Scattergories
05/01/15 - 05/31/15
Points Earned:

General
1. Book Title Taking the Fall: A Cozy Mystery by Laney Monday
2. Author The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
3. Main Character Temperance Brennan Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
4. Secondary Character Trent Kalamack Every Which Way But Dead | Kim Harrison
5. Place Tampa Bay Two-Way Street | Lauren Barnholdt
6. Cover Train The Waste Lands by Stephen King
Taking the Fall A Cozy Mystery (Brenna Battle Book 1) by Laney Monday The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1) by Tess Gerritsen Déjà Dead (Temperance Brennan, #1) by Kathy Reichs Every Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3) by Kim Harrison Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt The Waste Lands (The Dark Tower, #3) by Stephen King

May Specials
7. Dancing
8. Related to Horses
9. Maternal Attribute
10. Related to the Armed Forces
11. Multi-purpose item
12. Green

message 19: by ily (last edited May 20, 2015 10:02PM) (new)

ily  (trappednerve) | 38 comments I'm in of course! Will edit this but I do have one question. Can we use the same book for more than one item?

EDIT:

General
1. Book Title:
2. Author:
3. Main Character:
4. Secondary Character: Teddy (Teddren), Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
5. Place: Thigpen City, Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
6. Cover: Trees, The Unfading Lands by Katharine E. Hamilton

May Specials

7. Dancing
8. Related to Horses: "The horses were filing out and gathering near the gates when she prepared Small, ..." Fire by Kristin Cashore
9. Maternal Attribute
10. Related to the Armed Forces
11. Multi-purpose item
12. Green

message 20: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Anita!

message 21: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Ilyssia! Yes, you can use a book for more than one item.

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Letter T

General
1. Book Title:
2. Author:
3. Main Character:
4. Secondary Character:
5. Place:
6. Cover:

May Specials
7. Dancing:
8. Related to Horses:
9. Maternal Attribute:
10. Related to the Armed Forces:
11. Multi-purpose item:
12. Green:

I'm going to give this a go but I do have a question about the monthly specials. Do we have to find a connection of the categories along with the letter T or just the categories? (I'm struggling to get my head around how you'd combine the both).
Also, what on earth is a multi-purpose item? lol

message 23: by Jennifer H (last edited May 04, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

Jennifer H There needs to be a connection between the category and the letter T....ex:

The horse trotted down the lane.
or
My mother is terrific on Tuesdays. (this would get you 2 points since there are 2 T words)

A multi-purpose item is like a paper towel. You can use it to wipe up spills, as a tissue, cover things in the microwave. So, basically anything that has more than one use.

message 24: by Suzanne (last edited Jun 02, 2015 11:52AM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 1965 comments The Lost Challenges
May Scattergories
Duration:
5/1/2015 - 5/31/2015

Progress: 12 out of 12

Letter T

General

1. Book Title:
Tempted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/5/2015 - 319 Pages
2. Author: The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan - ***** - 5/31/2015
3. Main Character: Trez: The Shadows by J.R. Ward - ***** - 5/12/2015 - 592 Pages
4. Secondary Character: Tohrment: The Shadows by J.R. Ward - ***** - 5/12/2015 - 592 Pages
5. Place: Tulsa Oklahoma: Hunted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/4/2015 - 323 Pages
6. Cover: Tattoo: Tempted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/5/2015 - 319 Pages

May Specials

7. Dancing:
"Within moments a long-tongued hound came dancing from the kennels.
Untamed by Elizabeth Lowell - **** - 5/6/2015 - 416 Pages
8. Related to Horses: "I was just thinking that we really might light the sawdust on fire when I heard a huge commotion behind us that I knew must be Lenobia freeing the horses to bolt around the main grounds of the campus"
Hunted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/4/2015 - 323 Pages
9. Maternal Attribute: Tenderness: "She had come to terms with the reality that not only had she not been granted a full life, she had not really lived much a'tall - and so, yes, of course she must tender a good-bye to Trez.
The Shadows by J.R. Ward - ***** - 5/12/2015 - 592 Pages
10. Related to the Armed Forces: "He was a young officer in the military, just afew years older than I am now, and ambitious enough to win the support of unhappy troops in the west"
Prodigy by Marie Lu - **** - 5/11/2015 - 371 Pages
11. Multi-purpose item: Tape: "His five fighters were not, in fact, talking over one another as they passed around bottles of alcohol along with surgical tape and gauze for their wounds."
The Shadows by J.R. Ward - ***** - 5/12/2015 - 592 Pages
12. Green: "Anyway, we finally found a pair of green hospital scrubs that."
Hunted by P.C. Cast - *** - 5/4/2015 - 323 Pages

Hunted (House of Night, #5) by P.C. Cast Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Untamed (Medieval, #1) by Elizabeth Lowell Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #13) by J.R. Ward The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

message 25: by Laila Jane (new)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 245 comments Jennifer ♔Princess Penguin♔ wrote: "There needs to be a connection between the category and the letter T....ex:

The horse trotted down the lane.
or
My mother is terrific on Tuesdays. (this would get you 2 points since there are 2 T ..."

I just realized I've been doing the monthly specials wrong this whole time...

message 26: by Jennifer (last edited May 28, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

Jennifer J. Duration May 1,2015 - May 31, 2015
READ 10/12 - POINTS: 25

1. Book Title: The Black Tower ~ 2 pts
2. Author:
3. Main Character: Logan Thibault The Lucky One ~ 1 pt
4. Secondary Character: Tony Dear John ~ 1 pt
5. Place: Toynton Grange The Black Tower ~ 1 pt
6. Cover: tower The Black Tower ~ 1 pt

MAY SPECIALS

7. Dancing: "It's time for you to learn how to shag!" The Lucky One D6T3 ~ 1 pt
8. Related to Horses:
9. Maternal Attribute: The little girls started to cry for their mother, and I tried every possible way to entertain both of them by telling stories and fairy tales. The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister p160 ~ 5 pts
10. Related to the Armed Forces: Nonna reports on the troops at her house of refuge: "We end up with at least fifty-four German soldiers in our house, and they remain for a long time before the army trucks come and take them to a newly established German hospital." The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister p158 ~ 6 pts
11. Multi-purpose item: It was an unprepossessing pub, not visible from the High Street, but approached down a dark alleyway between a corn merchant and one of those general stores common in country towns where every possible garden implement and an assortment of tin buckets, hip baths, brooms, twine, aluminum tea pots and dogs' leads swing from the ceiling above a pervading smell of paraffin and turpentine. The Black Tower ~ 6 pts
12. Green: About six yards from the sea it broadened into a gently sloping plateau of bright green turf and moss. The Black Tower ~ 1 pt

message 27: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer J. Do the, to, etc. count as a T word? eg. The little girls started to cry for their mother, and I tried every possible way to entertain both of them by telling stories and fairy tales. How many point is that sentence worth?

message 28: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Some people use the, to etc. I personally don't when I play. It is up to you.

message 29: by Juliana (last edited May 10, 2015 04:38AM) (new)

Juliana Rodrigues (julianamfrodrigues) I want to try!!

TLC's SCATTERGORIES (MAY)
Duration: May 1,2015 - May 31, 2015

Books Read: 2/12 - Points: 3

1. Book Title: Tempo de Esperas by Pe. Fábio de Melo | May 10 = 1 pt
2. Author:
3. Main Character:
4. Secondary Character: The Rescue by Kathryn Lasky | May 03 | Twilight. = 1 pt
5. Place:
6. Cover: The Rescue by Kathryn Lasky | May 03 | Talon on the cover. = 1 pt

The Rescue (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #3) by Kathryn Lasky

MAY SPECIALS

7. Dancing:
8. Related to Horses:
9. Maternal Attribute:
10. Related to the Armed Forces:
11. Multi-purpose item:
12. Green:

message 30: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Juliana!

message 31: by Jade aka MrsTosh (new)

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 706 comments I am back online, so I am in as usual ;)

message 32: by Jade aka MrsTosh (last edited May 15, 2015 01:32AM) (new)

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 706 comments TLC - May Scattergories
Books Read: 2
Letter: T

General
1. Book Title: Tempting The Best Man
2. Author: Tijan ~ Fallen Crest High
3. Main Character: Tara Thornton Living Dead In Dallas
4. Secondary Character: Terry Bellfleur Living Dead In Dallas
5. Place: Texas Living Dead In Dallas
6. Cover: Teeth Living Dead In Dallas

May Specials

7. : Dancing ~ Living Dead In Dallas “Is this just a drinking and dancing type thing?” Pg 433 (2 points)
8. : Related to Horses ~ Living Dead In Dallas “Look, Bill, normally I'd be hot to trot, but tonight—" Pg 95 ( 1 point)
9. : Maternal Attribute ~ Living Dead In Dallas “I pushed up, feeling a certain tenderness that made me very cautious.” Pg 82 (1 point)
10. : Related to the Armed Forces ~ Living Dead In Dallas “Rogers had been killed by a single gunshot wound to the head. ” Loc 217 (2 points)
11. : Multi-purpose item ~ Living Dead In Dallas “As I began to try to work through the tangles, Bill came in and took the brush from my hand.” Pg 85 (7 points)
12. : Green ~ Living Dead in Dallas “When we got to the house on Green Valley Road it looked as quiet as it had two nights ago.” Pg 363 (2 points)

Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1) by J. Lynn Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan

message 33: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Glad to see you back, Jade :)

message 34: by Poongothai (last edited Jun 04, 2015 12:47AM) (new)

Poongothai (poongsa) | 119 comments May Scattergories
Letter T

1. Book Title:
The One She Was Warned About by Shoma Narayanan The One She Was Warned About | May 6
2. Author:
A Lady by Midnight (Spindle Cove, #3) by Tessa Dare
A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare | May 19
3. Main Character: Captain Wes Tucker
The Officer and the Bostoner (Fort Gibson Officers, #1) by Rose Gordon The Officer and the Bostoner | May 3
4. Secondary Character: Ty
Double Play (Pacific Heat, #1) by Jill Shalvis
Double Play | May 28
5. Place: Texas
Always Look Twice (Callahan Brothers, #3) by Geralyn Dawson
Always Look Twice | May 22
6. Cover: Trees
He's So Fine (Lucky Harbor, #11) by Jill Shalvis He's So Fine | May 8

May Specials

7. : Dancing :
She was young and very lovely, and she loved to dance above all things.
Of Paupers and Peers by Sheri Cobb South Of Paupers and Peers | May 13
8. : Related to Horses : Trodden
And we will leave the tracks of three horses plain on soil that is trodden only by bare feet and oxen
Forbidden Jewel of India (Herriard, #1) by Louise Allen Forbidden Jewel of India | May 11
9. : Maternal Attribute : Talk
She needed some advice from somebody other than her mother, who persisted in talking about things like how darling baby girls looked in those stretchy headbands with bows on top
Black Ties and Lullabies (Playboys, #3) by Jane Graves
Black Ties and Lullabies | May 25
10. : Related to the Armed Forces : Training
Also, these days, he liked the Gendarmes much better, after being in a couple of training courses at their facilities, and they and the Legion cooperated well together
All for You (Paris Hearts, #1) by Laura Florand
All for You | May 29
11. : Multi-purpose item : Towel
I’d about thrown in the towel on Darth Horse here, but then you came along
Country Roads (Whisper Horse, #2) by Nancy Herkness
Country Roads | May 24
12. : Green : Trees
It’s early June, but feels like high summer already, and the leaves on the lime trees are a dense, dark green
The French for Love by Fiona Valpy
The French for Love | May 26

message 35: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Welcome Poongothai!

message 36: by Jade aka MrsTosh (new)

Jade aka MrsTosh (mrstosh) | 706 comments Completed 15.05.15

message 37: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Congratulations Jade!

message 38: by Laila Jane (new)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 245 comments Done with another month!
My post

message 39: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Way to Go, Laila Jane!

message 40: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 127 comments 1. Tristan's Lyceum Wolves
3. Tristan (Tristan's Lyceum Wolves)
4. Tristan (Kade's Dark Embrace)

Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1) by Kym Grosso Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3) by Kym Grosso

message 41: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 127 comments Missyb wrote: "1. Tristan's Lyceum Wolves
3. Tristan (Tristan's Lyceum Wolves)
4. Tristan (Kade's Dark Embrace)

Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1) by Kym Grosso[bookcover:Tristan's Lyceum W..."

unfortunately this is as far as I got this month, I might have gotten more but I lost my list of books that I read, and my work schedule was pretty hectic this month. I'll have to get back with the program next month.

message 42: by Poongothai (last edited Jun 04, 2015 12:48AM) (new)

Poongothai (poongsa) | 119 comments Finished
message #34

message 43: by Jennifer H (new)

Jennifer H Awesome Poongothai!