Supernatural Islands discussion

Te aeternum tenebrae > North Town,Abbey Way

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana was hugging his arm as they walked through the town together. She liked that they were together.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's so nice out and nothing seems to be going weird which is great."Michael said as they walked through many people who seemed to be coming from somewhere.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Don't jinx our day Michael okay." She giggled a little bit she didn't know what they could do in town though.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't." Michael smiled as they continued to walk down. He looked at things in the windows of the shops they had passed by."Is there a shop that you would like to go to?"

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Um I'm looking. I'm still in awe basically."
She smiled at she walked to him, she then gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.
"What about you anything you want to see today?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad that we have talked about our feelings today." He said turning to look down at her,"What has you in such awe?" He wondered out loud.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I'm glad too and I don't know, I've always liked you and now that I can show my feelings for you then why not."
She giggled and smiled up at him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He leaned down and pulled her close so that he could kiss her beautiful bow shaped lips. He really did love the feel of his lips on hers because it made him feel like the relationship is going to work.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Liliana just smiled, she loved having him close to her. She then kissed him back her lips dancing against his.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I love you Liliana." He said with a smile just stating the truth in all it's glory.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I love you too, you are a great guy and have always been my best friend. I'm glad we met hun."
She whispered just loud enough for the both of them, she bit her bottom lip and just looked at him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm glad that we met Liliana and will never forget that day you just bumped into me. That moment in time happened to be the best because I met the most beautiful woman in the world. I couldn't ask for more." He smiled looking down at her.