Supernatural Islands discussion

Te aeternum tenebrae > West Woods

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus Sandoval smiled walking through West Woods because he was told to meet Chloe here. Why did she pick this place out of all places? He shook his head and leaned against a tall tree waiting for her patiently."Do do do do do." He laughed a bit as he amused himself. Cow was just rubbing up against him expecting for a treat but knew that he had to be as patient as Marky.

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe was running through the forest because she knew the sound of her wings would give away her presence. She soon ran up behind him and jumped on his back.
"MARKY!"
She yelled his name just so he knew it was her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 03:56PM) (new)

Mark was caught off guard by Chloe but was glad that it was just her. "There you are sweet heart." He looked at her over his shoulder. Then he prepared to turn around so he could look at her. He was so happy to see her in his arms again. They were together for ten years and hadn't gone past the kissing.

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe soon let go of him and was now standing in front of him. She didn't want to go past kissing because it was a big deal for her and he acted like it was nothing.
"Hey I didn't want to be alone today."
She then looked down at Cow and picked him up.
"Hi my fluffy friend."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cow purred brushing his head against her chin. He looked at Markus knowing the way he felt but couldn't say anything about it.He knew that Markus hadn't slept with anyone that whole time and the fifteen years before that.

"Okay beautiful." He smiled taking her right hand at the least knowing that she was looking for something in particular. "I'm guessing that you're looking for some Night Shadow flowers." He said knowingly.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "How did you know that?"
She asked him as she pulled out a treat from her pocket and gave it to Cow. She pet him a few times as she looked at her boyfriend, it was a very important ingredient that she needed. Somehow it got rid of any kind of poison but it was super rare. She kissed Cowns head and then held Markus hand and kissed the back of his palm.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just know that's why you would even come to a place like this that's all." He said kindly to her because he had changed a bit over the years because this girl was actually the best thing to ever happen to him.He was just glad to have her in his life. "I love you beautiful."

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Heh I know this place scares me and I don't recall like it you know.".
She said she then listen to him more.
"I love you too."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well let's look for them and get out of here so that you have no worries sweetheart." He suggested knowing that these woods would creep just about everyone out. He could smell the flowers from where they were standing and followed the scent. "Here's a couple." He said finding what looked like a wolf den. The flowers were actually more than a couple in the den.

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Chloe had followed him as he lead her to the flowers that she needed. She soon put down the cat Cow and looked at the flowers, they were always so pretty. She was digging through her bag and pulled out a container to put them in. She picked a few that he found putting them in the container. She put them back in her bag and looked at him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Markus smiled,"Was that enough for you?" He looked down at her with wonder. He wondered what she was going to use the night shade flowers for. "What will you use them for my dear?"He asked as they started to walk the two hours it would take to get back to West Town.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She looked at him as they walked back, When he asked why she needed the flowers she sighed. It was a frustrated sigh as well.
"Felix he was being stupid he was flying in dragon form someone shot him with an iron rod. Right now he's laying on my living room floor moaning because he said it hurts. No we didn't even make it into the kitchen let alone the couch, he's too heavy for me."
She told him honestly. She sounded a little annoyed by Felix, then again he was always getting hurt.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then that makes perfect sense now." He laughed a little bit finding the humour in what she was going through. "You just have to find the humour in it that is all." He told her wanting to make her feel better.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Enlighten me then Marky, what is the humor in this situation?"
Chloe asked him as they continued their walk back to the town. She held her sweater closer to her body, she was freezing just a little bit. She actually couldn't wait to get back and try out this flower to see if it really will get rid of all of the poison. Chloe kissed his cheek lightly and pulled him along.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well think about it this way, he still hasn't learned his lesson. At least I have learned mine." He said with a smile as they continued their walk with Cow following them lazily but he knew where Daddy was so he had no worries what so ever.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "He'll learn his lesson one day... and this was literally not far from the house. Thought it is pretty funny and he really should learn his lesson. Yes you did you were my favorite patient though, only because I didn't have to do much just clean you up and make sure you didn't die."
Chloe said. She soon stopped and looked behind here she thought she heard a twig break but she could have just been hearing things. She soon picked up Cow because knowing him he would just lay down some place.
"I think I spoil your cat way to much Marky."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well yes you seem to have made him rather fond of you. He doesn't like other women at all." Mark admitted looking at her with a smile. "You seem to love him just as much as I do." He could smell something in his bracelet that he completely forgot about it.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Awe, and yes I do love him very much, he's a close second. You being in the lead."
She looked at him and smiled a little bit, she noticed that he was still wearing his bracelet the one that she had made him about a year or two ago. He would never let her made a new one because he said the one that he had he was still able to wear. Chloe kissed Cows head, she just looked over at him again.
"Something wrong?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you put fresh nip in this the other day when I took a shower?" He looked at her wondering if that was what she had done. He smiled a little bit as they got closer to her little cottage. "You excited to be able to help your friend?"

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She looked at him for a little bit.
"Maaaayyyybbbeee....."
She looked away from him and just cuddled Cow, she noticed that she was almost home as well.
"Yeah I guess so, if it'll get him to stop whinnying like a child. Then again I think he is a child lost in a mans body. Okay remind me is it to the left or right up here, I always forget then I end up walking in circles."
She said as she looked up from looking at Cow who looked like he was asleep by now in her arms. She kind of hoped that Felix was asleep by the time she got home, she did give him something to fall asleep.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cow was purring and could smell his food from where they were.With that he started to run toward the cottage with no problem at all. He wasn't going to wait because he was very hungry.

"Well I guess that we must follow Cow because apparently he smells the food that you make him every morning." Mark laughed a little taking her hand and running with her.

((Post at the Cottage please and thank you))