Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > New Kids on the Block

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
Ok so I was a fan as a girl. I saw them on the Today show this morning and I swear I felt 16 again. I'm not sure if anyone is as excited as me that they are touring again with a new CD but im just out and out giddy about it!
I'm pretty sure Donnie still totally loves me and still wants to marry me. Im not sure how ill break that to my husband but Ill deal with that later.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 467 comments I will never forgive my parents for not letting me go to their concert...

message 3: by Holli (new)

Holli You aren't the only one who is excited!! LOVED them when i was younger and LOVED the concert....first concert my mom dropped us off at and let us go in alone....oh boy!! I was in love with Jonathan....I still think he's hot LOL

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 467 comments I was in love with one of them, too. I thought it was very serious at the time, but now I can't even remember which one he was! It was the little one, whatever his name is--I've always been a sucker for the underdog. I am so very jealous of you Holli. Your mom dropped you off and everything??? Man, I had to settle for a t-shirt and a poster I bought at the mall with my own money. Incidentally, that was the same day that Emily Richards and I bought blue slushies and these cute boys came up to us and started to chat, but then they made fun of me for my blue lips. Oh, how embarrassing...

message 5: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
I went to two of their concerts as a girl. We snuck back stage but never saw anyone but roadies. Donnie was my favorite Im a sucker for the bad boy types...which is odd because my husband is the exact opposite. I still have all my fan memorablia. Oh first love.

message 6: by Holli (new)

Holli Oh I felt so grown up Amanda.....lookng back on it now I can't believe how dorky I was!! NKOTB...I had the T shirts, the posters on my walls, the pages of Teen Beat magazine with their pictures on it. MAN!! They were hot for that time preiod though...now I'd settle for Jeffrey Dean Morgan (did you see him in PS I Love You!!)?

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli Ok Tera now I'm jealous!!! Backstage and everything....that is TOTALLY cool :) To tell yout he truth i liked Jonathan and Jordan...the story of my life...the nice guy and the bad boy....I could never decide!! LOL

message 8: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
I watched them perform on the Today show this morning and I sat there watching it with the biggest smile splashed across my face. I felt 14 again. They aged very well!