Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) Daughter of Smoke & Bone discussion

book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Crystal Ricard has anyone read the book daughters of smoke and bone?

Maria Yes - I loved it.

Sandra I finished it a few days ago....... It was epic! I loved it!

message 5: by John (last edited May 02, 2015 12:41PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

John Owen Read all three books in the series, enjoyed them. Bit of longeurs in the second volume, but Taylor brings it altogether well for the third volume. Thoroughly recommended as an original and interesting fantasy, just a bit out of the ordinary.

Sarah "Pippy" I really liked it, very different read from other fantasy novels I was reading at the time which made it refreshing for me. I was drawn into the story pretty early on. Not so much of a fan of the second one but as was said earlier all tied up in the finale.

Rachel Was I the only one who thought it was too similar to Sonja and Lucien's story in Underworld? (Further explored in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans)

Maria Critiquing wrote: "Was I the only one who thought it was too similar to Sonja and Lucien's story in Underworld? (Further explored in Underworld: Rise of the Lycans)"

If thats the case then I'm reading Rise of the Lycans!!!

Crystal Ricard it was my favorite book so far!!!!!

Lenny This might be my favourite fantasy trilogy and that title is not something I take lightly :o

Sandra Jasmine wrote: "Yeah, but i hated it."
Why did you hate it?

Crystal Ricard Oh, well everyone has their own favorite book. What types of books do you like to read "Jamine"? :)