Hybrid Child discussion

Saito Town > Dark Alley

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

This dark alley is near the middle of town and is usually used to get to the Abandoned House. However, if you take one wrong move in its tons of turns, you may never find your way out again.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments Juu huffed and mumbled to himself, he was ready to snap at any minutes. Being called a girl and being tossed around like one made him so angry. Even being a doll, he was pretty much on his own. He was pulled from his thoughts as a guy grabbed him by the waist. That set him off quickly he pulls a switchblade from his pocket slicing the guys cheek with a precise movement.

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch was walking home from the tea shop. He was stressed out and had a headache. He was about to turn the corner when he heard sounds of a struggle and went to investigate.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments "Stop fricken touching me you Asshole!" He yells and even though he was pretty strong their was more then one guy and he had no intention of getting raped today by alley rats of humans.

message 5: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch saw what was happening and his eyes widened. He ran towards them and punched the man with his arm around around Juu's waist in the jaw. "What kind of pathetic set of low live picks on a boy in an alley?! He's just a kid!!" He growled and attempted to take the rest of them out.

message 6: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((...))

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments ((Sorry I fell asleep))

"Im not a kid." He huffed, he was actully 25 but he quite clearly didnt age to much being no-one was there to give him the proper love and attention. His last owner had been a abusive drunk and beat him till he was just a few nasty parts. One had been kind enough to properly fix him up and send him back to his creator. He was pretty much alone by himself. His eye twitched as he had his butt smack. He turned his switch blade on however did it. When the guys face was detached from the face he tosssed it into the group and smiled. "Break it up or Ill do the same." Most men quickly left. Juu was pretty much capable when his nerves flared.

message 8: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((its all good))

Moloch raised his eyebrows j. surprise and watched as they scattered like roaches. "I apologize.. I guess I misjudged you by you appearance. Maybe I should've let you alone with them. He chuckled. "My name is Moloch Shaegnon, and who might you be?" He asked politely as he looked the boy over. He was short and looked pretty feminine which made Moloch winder for a second if he was actually a young girl.

message 9: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) His lip was busted and he had a few cuts and bruises from the fight.

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments "Everyone does it seems to be human nature. " Juu said and looked over the stranger carefully. He was pretty attractive in his eyes but he wouldn't admmit that un public. He drooped his folded up switchblade into his pocket and pulled out a clean rag from his pocket and dapped Moloch's wounds carefully to wipe away the blood and clean them up. "Im Juuzou Shizaya but just call me Juu." He says and had to stand up on his tippy toes to reach up and care for the wounds

message 11: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch leaned down a bit so Juu could reach. "You are.. you're one of those Hybrid Dolls.. aren't you he asked, by the way he said it was human nature. Moloch reached and moved Juu's hair a bit to see if there was a number there.

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments "Correct." He said and sighs when Moloch moved his hair away to see his number. He moved his hand away it wasnt near his hair line the number was on the underside of his wrist. "My serail number is on my wrist."

message 13: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch blinked. "How odd.." He whispered as he glanced at his wrist. He didn't particularly want to know the number but was just curious whether or not he was a Hybrid Doll. "Where's your master?" He asked curiously. Surely they wouldn't let you run around without them when your still have so much grow.." He looked around a bit.

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments Juu's left eye twitched and he gritted his teeth slightly. Just the mention of them made him so angry. "Master? no how about masters that beat me senseless, sold me raped me and broke me into pieces and so called took me in had me repaired and then left me to die on the streets once more. Dont get me started on my master. Me grow ha I've had my blood my parts and my mind set replaced so many times I dont fuckin think thats possibly possible anymore." He runs his hand through his hair and calms after what seemed moments. One could tell he wasnt lashing out on purpose but if triggered like a bipolar disorder his temper or mind set changed quickly.

message 15: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch frowned. Who could be so cruel? Moloch placed his hand on top of Juu's head and patted his hair like a child's."Would you like to cone to my house for some tea?" He asked flatly. These Hybrid Dolls have always interested him since they came out, he wanted to know more about the boy.

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments "What ever floats your boat." He huffed, he hated physical contact but to his surprise it actually felt pretty nice from Moloch. Juu crossed his arms and did a small wave of his hand. "Lead the way then."

message 17: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch started walk toward his home, going on his normal route. "So.. When you you created..?" He asked, attempting to make casual conversation.

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments "25 years ago. " He replied and continues to walk next to meloch. He was pretty much on a blank slate for his moods right now.

message 19: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch looked at him. "Then, why are you so small?" He asked in all seriousness.

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments "Abusive masters as well as my design was supposed to be female." Juu said crossing his arms once more he didnt like the questioning it was like asking a peguin why it couldn't fly.

message 21: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch raised an eyebrow. "So you're a girl, then? I apologize, I honestly thought you were a boy and addressed you as such, I didn't mean to offend you.." He said, sounding sincere. He blushed slightly, feeling embarrassed of his mistake.

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments Juu crossed his arms once more and then faced palmed. "I am a boy not a girl. My design was femine but my first lets say idoit owner forgot to make my gender clear so the doll creator made me a feminine boy. Lets leave it at I am a male and a pretty looking one okay." He said

{{Sorry i was eating dinner}}

message 23: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch's face blushed even redder. "O-oh.. I see.." He hung his head in defeat. "Sorry.." He turned the next corner.

message 24: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 74 comments Juu continues to fallow and he was ready to relax or find some way to cure his boredom. How far away was this guy's place anyway?. "Since you seem like a pretty nice and attractive guy I'll let it slide so no need to be sorry."

message 25: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) Moloch nods then stops suddenly. "This is my house.." He said before heading to the door.

message 26: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) ((switch to the thread))