GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Free MC romance 'Making the Cut' in exchange for honest review

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Malcom | 2 comments Hi there,
Am looking for reviewers to review my new book 'Making the Cut' on Amazon/Goodreads in exchange for a free copy.
The book is an MC romance, based around a fashion buyer turned clothing store owner and her rocky relationship with a VP of a motorcycle club. The blurb:
Gwen Alexandra does not need a man in her life. Especially not a man who looks like Chris Hemsworth and Joe Manganiello's love child. One wearing leather, riding a Harley, and covered in tattoos.
Gwen can bet every pair of her Manolo's that Cade Fletcher is trouble. From the moment she meets him, the attraction sizzles between them. Gwen has a problem when it comes to attractive men in motorcycle clubs. The last one she got involved with almost killed her.
After healing physically, Gwen decides to get a new start in a small town, half a country away from the man who nearly cost her her life. She isn't in town five minutes when she runs into Cade, a man that is too sexy and dangerous for his own good.
She tries to keep away from him, to ignore the attraction between them. But the biker has other ideas, soon she is in way over her head, her heart, and her life are in danger once again.

If you are interested please email me at: annemalcomauthor@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot
Anne

message 2: by Rhea Alexis (new)

Rhea Alexis M Banks (rheaalexis) Do you have paperbacks?

message 3: by Gladys (last edited May 05, 2015 01:58PM) (new)

Gladys Garcia | 31 comments sound very interesting.

I will be happy to review

ggarcia4@med.miami.edu epub or pdf is fine
as well as Kindle Mobi format
take care.
Gladys

message 4: by Lady (new)

Lady (shyalwayz) | 9 comments I would be happy to read and review. Alwayzshy@gmail.com. Kindle, nook, or PDF.

Thanks,

Lady

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne Malcom | 2 comments Rhea Alexis wrote: "Do you have paperbacks?"

No sorry, the book is brand new and only in ebook form. I hope one day in the future I am able to get the book into paperback...that would be awesome!!

Thanks for the interest ladies :)

message 6: by Rhea Alexis (new)

Rhea Alexis M Banks (rheaalexis) Thanks, I will add it to my to get list. Best always.

message 7: by Eleighna (new)

Eleighna | 3 comments I would love to read and review if you are still interested. Eleighna@gmail.com, Kindle, PDf, or epub.

Thanks!

Eleighna

message 8: by Holly (new)

Holly | 1 comments Hi I'd be happy to review. Hollydadak@msn.com epub please

message 9: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 58 comments I'm interested in reading and reviewing this for you. I prefer epub, but can read pdf and sometimes other files.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessica69) | 1 comments I'm intrested in reviewing, if you need more here is my email jcanoto@Yahoo.com thank you

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments I would love to review for you epub file would be grrat

message 12: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 41 comments The book sounds awesome. I Would love to read and review.
Thanks,
Becky
Bmartin68@twc.com