Hybrid Child discussion

Lunar Village > Lunar Amusement Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

This is the Lunar Amusement Park which goes on throughout the year. Its most beautiful when its at night and although Lunar Village doesn't have that many people and mostly farms, but this is the most populated area in Lunar Village.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra parked their black Bentley int the parking lot and turned of the engine. He turned to Kazune "Excited?" he asked

Kazune smiles happily and nods as he gets out of the car, rushing over to the other side to wait sort of impatiently for Ulquiorra to get out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra gets out and closes the for softly and is surprised that Kazune was already out of the car. He ruffled Kazune's hair "Let's go and have some fun"

Kazune nods, smiling cheerfully before grabbing Ulquiorra's hand and pulls him into the park.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra lets Kazune lead him through the park gates. He looks all around him before looking down at cozen "Where first?"

Kazune smiles, pointing up at a rollercoaster,"Their?" He then smiles up at him,"I want to go on the fairis go wheel tonight, I heard its.. Romantic.." He says, leading him to the rollercoaster.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra let Kazune lead him to the roller coaster "Are you sure you won't be scared?" he asked worriedly.

Kazune nods, smiling,"Well, ill be with you, so I know you'll be fine.."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra leant down and kissed Kazune on the cheek
"Of course. Nothing will happen to you as long as you're mine"

Kazune stares up at him, smiling happily before going over and gets on the ride beside Ulquiorra.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra sat down next to Kazune and looked worriedly at the flimsy metal barrier and then at the high loop on the track. he gulped and looked at Kazune "I have a feeling that this is a horrible idea"

Kazune blinks, smiling and grabs his hand,"Its ok, master, ill protect you."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra squeezed his hand as the roller coaster rolled forward.

Kazune smiles at him,"Relax, it will make everything better."

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited May 28, 2015 02:50PM) (new)

((Sorry! I had to go and have dinner))

Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow in mock offence "And since when was I ever not relaxed"

((Tis fine :) ))

Kazune blinks, lightly laughing before the rollercoaster darts down.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra is expessionless as ever. He looked over at Kazune who was laughing happily. He felt that warm fuzzy feeling again, warming him

Kazune smiles once the ride was over and got off, gripping onto Ulquiorra, looking quite dizzy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra put a hand on Kazune's shoulder to steady him as he walked toward the corndog stand.

Kazune follows, smiling cheerfully,"That was fun!!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra grabs two corndogs and hands one to Kazune "Quite" he said his voice edged ever so slightly in happiness. Happiness that Kacune was smiling.

Kazune smiles happily, taking it and begins eating, glancing around in thought before up at the sky.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra could see Kazune was thinking and looked up at the sky as well "What are you thinking about?"

Kazune smiles cutely,"You of course, who else would I think about?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra shrugged "Just checking blossom"

Kazune smiles, looking up at him,"Was the idiot mad when you canceled on him?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra shrugged "I don't know, but frankly, I couldn't care" he took an bite of his corndog

Kazune smiles, nodding before holding up the soda to Ulquiorra's lips.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra sipped a bit and then looked down on Kazune "What do you think of the idiot?"

((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was really busy and once finally home, I wasn't feeling well))

Kazune blinks, tilting his head,"Your old lover? I don't like him.. I don't like when he gets your attention and I don't.. Its not fair.." The doll says, cutely pouting.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay! Hope you get better! XOXO))

Ulquiorra kissed the top of his head "Don't worry. You're more important than he'll ever be"

((Thanks!! Im feeling better today lol its why im on XD))

Kazune looks up, whispering,"You positive..?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thats awesome! BTW I made a new doll ^-^))

Ulquiorra brushed his finger softly against Kazune's cheek "As positive as an electron can be"

((OMG COOLS!! XD Ill go look :) ))

Kazune stares up at him before smiling,"You're the best master out their!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra Mocked a bow "Why thank you"

Kazune giggles,"Im the one who's supposed to bow to you, remember?" He then stretches and glances around in thought.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra straightened and shrugged as he sipped his Coke. A man walked past him and shot a glare and murmured "Fucking emos" referring to Ulquiorra.

Kazune blinks, narrowing his eyes and without hesitation, he threw his soda, watching it hit the man in the back of the head. Considering Kazune had a bit of a childish personality, he did act up in public a lot, but he never did that before.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The man turned around in anger "Why you fucked up punk!' He lunged for Kazune, but before he could so much as breathe on him, Ulquiorra grabbed Kazune and put him over his shoulders and teleported near the popcorn booth on the other side of the park.

Kazune struggles stubbornly,"Hey! I could of took him on!!" He shouts, continuing to struggle.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra put him down and gave him a glare "Do you really think you could have taken that man on?" he knelt down near Kazune and looked directly into his eyes "Did you not see that he was carrying a knife?" He hugged Kazune tightly "I could have lost you. Think about what I would to if that bastard sliced you up into shreds. I wouldn't be able to continue living"

Kazune blinks lightly in shock at Ulquiorra's words and actions before frowning and grips onto him tightly,"But.. He made fun of master.. He deserved it.."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra held Kazune by the shoulders "I know, and I admire your bravery, but I would rather he made fun of me than you getting hurt"

Kazune frowns,"But.. I cant feel pain.. I could of took him on.." He protests.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you would have been bashed up beyond repair. And then I'd loose you" he said as he kissed Kazune on the cheek

Kazune tilts his head so they end up kissing on the lips as he softly grips Ulquiorra's shirt, whispering,"Kuroda would fix me for you.. I know he would.."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra kissed him back softly, cradling his head. He moved his lips over Kazune's cheek and to his ear "I don't care. I would hate myself if any harm ever came to you"

Kazune blinks, softly gripping onto his shirt tighter as he whispers,"But.. People should know not to mess with you.." As he talks, he leans more into him.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ulquiorra pressed his lips to Kazunes and then moved his lips up his neck "They're trash my little blossom. They have no brain" he murmured in a husky voice as he kissed Kazune's neck.

« previous 1