Hybrid Child discussion

Lunar Village > Aquarium

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 808 comments Mod
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/30/22/...

This is the only Aquarium in the three lands, though no one knows why since this town isn't near the ocean. This is one of the places why people love to visit the Lunar Village and tons of people tend to go on dates here.

Luka drives over here to the aquarium with his doll. It was the next town over from his, but it as worth it. He then gets out, helping him out as well.

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments Tameiki got out and looked at the entrance, smiling. "An.. Aquarium?" He wondered, having never seen one before.

Luka nods, smiling,"Where some fish live, its one of my favorite places to be." He then leads him inside.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments "Oo.." Tameiki nodded, walking inside as well and looking around.

{{ I kinda wanna make them meet Duke.. }}

((XD Alright))

Luka follows, walking beside him as he glances around at all the beautiful fish.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments {{ Like later on. Cx }}

Tameiki looked at the fish in wonder. "So cool.." He said with a wide smile, looking at a particular fish.

((kk lol))

He nods, smiling,"Its a seahorse.. Pretty huh? Only thing in existence where a male will give birth instead of the female.."

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments "Whoa.. That can happen..?" Tameiki mused, before looking at more fish, feeling excited to see more.

He nods, looking around,"Pretty amusing that in a run down town, they can have a beautiful place like this here to show they still care about life.."

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments "But it's rather special." Tameiki told him, becoming lost in thought as he stared at a Moorish Idol in a small section.

He blinks,"Special? I suppose so, since its rare.."

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments "Yea.." Tameiki said softly as he wandered forwards, looking at the tanks.

He follows,"How about we get some lunch after this?"

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments "Sounds good!" Tameiki nodded, turning to explore more when he felt someone grab his shoulder, "Why are you alive?" A man demanded. Tameiki looked up in confusion before turning pale.

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jun 11, 2015 06:11PM) (new)

Luka glances up, blinking and pulls Tameiki away, glaring at the stranger,"I'd appreciate it if you kept your hands and depressing, dark thoughts to yourself, sir."

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments Tameiki gulped, "...." He bit his lip, looking away. The man just glared back, "I know who you are, Luka Crosszeria(I spelled this wrong-). You don't know just what that is you're protecting." He gestured to Tameiki with slight disgust.

((Lol I think its correct XD))

Luka narrows his eyes,"I don't care what you think you know about him, I know him better." He pulls Tameiki behind him,"He's mine. He's all I have. He saw the light in someone who belongs in the shadows. If anyones the one who shouldn't be protected, its a judgemental douche bag like you."

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 84 comments {{ I have to go.. TT^TT }}

((Aws, oks :/))