What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. M&B or Harlequin Secret Baby Book [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 9 comments I am pretty sure the book was either a harlequin romance or Mills and Boon. I want to say it has the word Greek in the title but I have been looking through goodreads forever and cannot find it. Anyways, from what I remember of the book is the hero only stays with his women for a certain amount of time or until he gets bored so he's asked the heroine to meet him at a restaurant and she goes planning to tell him she's pregnant but he ends up breaking up with her so she doesn't say anything. I think he gave her some jewelry or something like he does all his women when he leaves them. Years later she's working at a hotel bar or something and they run into each other she quickly takes off but he follows her. Oh and he is obviously rich. That's most of what I remember.

message 2: by Mariyam (new)

Mariyam | 47 comments Did she just get up without saying anything and get out of the restaurant after he tells her that he wants to breakup?

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 9 comments Yes, I believe so.

message 4: by Mariyam (new)

Mariyam | 47 comments I think I might have read that story. Will need to look through my sister's book collection. If I find it, I will post as soon as possible (I am currently getting ready for semester finals).

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizberry) | 61 comments I think this is the Julia James novel that is one of two in An Heir for the Millionaire Good luck,

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 9 comments That's it! Thank you so much!!! Can someone move this to the solved for me.