Tнє Yσυηg Eℓιтєѕ Rσℓєρℓαу discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Fox  (aegontargaryen) | 958 comments Mod
Khit disguised himself and ember as inquisitors. They were careful as to seem like they knew what they were doing.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember walked beside Khit. She scanned her surroundings.

When Josh woke up, he had a headache, no surprise. He rubbed his sore head and looked around.

message 3: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit made them invisible. He felt they were less likely to be caught this way.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember nodded at Khit and continued on.

Josh looked at his guard, he recognized him. "Hey! Joseph!" he whispered.
"Shut up!" Joseph growled.

(It is okay if the guard can be Ember's uncle?)

message 5: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Totally!))

Khit continued down the long hall. It almost looked like there were walls that could come down. He reached the trapped elite

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember froze when she spotted her uncle, Joseph. She started to tremble. And, with visible effort, she forced herself to be calm, she didn't want Khit to see her scared.

Josh groaned as he sat up on his bed.

message 7: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit made an illusion of another guard ask Joseph to come see something.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Joseph rolled his eyes and went to where the guard told him.
Ember stayed where she was. Watching for other guards
Josh saw the illusion, he cocked his head.

message 9: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit undisguised himself. "Shh. I'm an elite too, part of the dagger society. We're here to rescue you just help me get you out."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh snorted. "Sure," he stepped up to the door.

Ember heard footsteps, and she backed away from Khit silently toward the person coming. She had a feeling that if he knew what she was going to do, he would think it was dangerous, but she had to give him some time.

message 11: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit took his sword and cut the lock off the door. The sound rang through the halls. Khit swore. The footsteps of guards came running. Khit grabbed josh by the collar and started running, he made them invisible again.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited May 29, 2015 07:57PM) (new)

Before he started running, Ember touched his shoulder. "Go without me." She ran toward the footsteps, her disguise faded as she faced the guards. One of them recognized her.
"It's the girl!" He cried. "Seize her! The rest of you, find the prisoner!"

message 13: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit stopped. "What are you doing?" His disguise dissapeared. "Keep running, he yelled at josh. Khit ran and grabbed ember. He picked her up, she was light enough. Khit ran, but a guard did something and stone walked started dropping from the roof to stop them. He could see the last one, it seemed so close yet so far. They were dropping too fast.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2015 06:03PM) (new)

Ember looked up at him. "Please forgive me..."
(Just to let you know, she up to something.)
Josh continued to run, but he felt guilty, here he was, running away and the people who saved him were sacrificing themselfs for him...

message 15: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (last edited May 30, 2015 09:19AM) (new)

((I can tell :-) but Khit doesn't want that))

Khit paused, confused. A door came down on him, he threw ember. The foot thick stone door landed on him. Khit screamed. The sound of crunching bone echoed throughout. The door must have weighed tons. It had completely crushed khits hipbone and both his femurs. He couldn't get out either. He could move his feet but any movement made him almost pass out. And the guards were nearing, they were slowly opening doors, getting closer and closer.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
((guys you should have asked one of the mods before starting a mission I will let it slide for now but keep it in mind.))

message 17: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((I had NO CLUE we were supposed to ask a mod before starting a mission. Sorry. I thought this was an RP group and we were supposed to RP.))

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 1257 comments Mod
((no no it is, i should have been more clear it's all right. We just want to know before the major things like missions))

message 19: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Kk. I was just kinda bored and wanted to keep the group going. ))

message 20: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

The inquisitors ware almost caught up. Khit closed his eyes and focused on them, making them see visions of the elites. Khit heard them fighting with the visions a few doors back. Then he lost consciousness. The door continued to press down on his unconscious body.

((no prob i understand))

message 22: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Badabadabadababoredddddddd. PLEASE POST AHHH))

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2015 05:59PM) (new)

Josh turned around and spotted the situation and rushed forward, hoping that he could get there in time.

Ember scrambled up from the ground and rushed to Khit. She pulled him out from underneath the door, dragging him farther away from it.

message 24: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit screamed when he was pulled out from the door. Not his legs were twisted and strange. He was slipping between consciousness. "They're coming... Leave me..." There was only one door between them and freedom. Josh and ember could get away without him. Footsteps were growing closer.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember looked at Khit with a look so ferocious that Josh backed up a little. "Over my dead body!" she growled. She looked away, realizing what she said meant. "Josh, I know this is a horrible thing to ask of you...but, can you hold them off until I do what has to be done?"

Josh grinned, despite still being fearful of the look Ember gave him. "No problem." he said as he stepped toward the door. A column of earth erupted in front of the approaching inquisitors. "This won't hold them for long, though," he warned.

message 26: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

The final door opened and inquisitors came in. Khit used his powers again. One of the inquisitors started screaming and ripping out his eyes. He was seeing his worst fears. The same happened to five more. They continued to scream.

A tall thin man, who for some reason wasn't affected, grabbed khits leg and flew him once r his shoulder. Khit screamed and passed out again. He hung unnaturally, his legs were facing the wrong way. The inquisitor took him back don the hall.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember shot to her feet, she chased after the man, drawing her sword, she didn't even realize that it used to be her father's sword.
(Here's what it looks like
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q9...)

Josh shot after her. Trying to catch up to her sprinting pace.

message 28: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Inquisitors attacked them. Khit was hung up on a wall with chains around his wrists.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2015 06:39PM) (new)

Ember's training kicked in, she rolled under a couple feet and stabbed their ankles, rolling out of the way quickly. She wapped one guy on the head so hard with the flat of her blade that he went cross eyed. She locked eyes with the guy right in front of her.

Josh had tried to get into the fight multiple times, only to almost get stabbed by Ember's sword.

message 30: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Joseph looked her in the eyes. Another inquisitor tried to jump on josh.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Naturally when the guy jumped him, Josh did the obvious thing, he punched him right in the nose as hard as he could.

Ember walked toward her uncle, her sword at her side and exact image of her father. She stopped two feet away and leveled her sword at him.

message 32: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

The inquisitor splashed water at Khit. "Tell me where your base is." He yelled. "No." Khit spat at his face. The inquisitor yanked khits leg. He screamed. His legs dangled below him, he hand hurt his back, so he could still move and feel them. But the bone from his belly button to his knees was practically dust. He probably had some organ damage too.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember rushed forward, ignoring the inquisitors she threw her sword, it thudded the stone inches from his hand. "Hey!" She yelled. "Come and get me Big belly!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry gtg)

message 35: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Awwwww))
Inquisitors kept attacking them

message 36: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Sure! I'm cool with anything!!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember ran to Khit, stepping between him and the inquisitor, she reached behind her and placed her hands on Khit's arms and conncentrated on healing him.

Josh groaned as more inquisitors came. "Seriously?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(kk)

message 39: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

Khit was passed out again.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2015 08:04PM) (new)

Ember felt warmness go through her she started getting weak ash Khit's injuries healed, bones fixed, and organs came together. But she kept going until he was almost completely healed. She was interrupted when a pair of hands grabbed her roughly from behind and yanked her away.

message 41: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((Would you mind not healing him ALL the way--thanks!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

KK. Got a little overboard, fix it.)

message 43: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((No problemo! I just like to make my Charries suffer))

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2015 08:05PM) (new)

Fixed it. Sorry, was listening to a sad song, and why?))

message 45: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((I'm listening to a mix of Zeppelin and muse))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol)

message 47: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((And cause I'm evil))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwwwwwww)

message 49: by Fox , Don't waste your time or time will waste you (new)

((And muse makes me wanna punch people in the face.))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

O-k-k-ay))

« previous 1 3