Trail-Mix Readers discussion

Author's Thread! > Romance

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Wren-Wilson | 282 comments Mod
Post your book under this thread ONLY if you are an active, participating member. Otherwise, use the BOTM nominations thread.

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenius05) | 279 comments Mod
Jen Winters
This is me. I write paranormal romance: Kissing Demons (The Guardian Novels Book 1) by Jen Winters and Kissing the Rain by Jen Winters

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Campbell | 52 comments Hi all, And here is my baby: Four Days. by Jamie Campbell

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan Stroe | 5 comments Against Her Other Love by Alan Stroe
On an island ruled by women, a lonely boy gets an unexpected chance at love, but a callous Casanova ruins it.

His friend, Mario, an opponent of the matriarchy regime, attempts to coach him in matters of the heart.

Mario soon realizes his own romantic relationship is in trouble, from the very same cause.

To his further dismay, he will have to fight for his love by dueling in the upcoming stun-sword tournament.

message 5: by Kelly (last edited May 09, 2015 04:27AM) (new)

Kelly Ilebode | 31 comments My Latest - The Corner Booth by Kelly Ilebode

*Warning - this book is STEAMY / Med on spice level*

Cassandra Oliver, a small town girl with big dreams, left Vermont with nothing but hope for a better future and a job waiting for her as a nanny in Boston. She knew this move would be life changing in so many ways. Having spent her childhood shuttled from one family to another; every decision made for her - Cassie made a promise to herself, that when she was on her own, she would be the one in control and she would allow no one to make her think differently.

“My happiness does not come from how much is in my bank account; it is the arms that hold me at night that make me far richer than anyone I know.”

For Sakis Carras, one of the most powerful, wealthiest and dangerous men on the East Coast, the words spoken by his friend haunted him. His successful business empire, which he started from the ground up, was everything he had worked so hard for and he was living the American Dream. Sakis controlled his empire with no apologies or regrets - until he met Cassandra. Letting her into his life, Sakis realized quickly that he had met his match in every way and he learned the hard way that she could not be so easily controlled.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited May 29, 2015 10:08AM) (new)

Elly & Kent College to Thirty by Marie Cole

Genre: New Adult/Contemporary
**Contains explicit language and a few hot love scenes**

Follow Elly & Kent as they navigate their tumultuous relationship from college to their 30s.
Long time best friends finally have a chance to repair their relationship when they meet up again in college. The only things standing in the way of their friendship are Jen, Kent's girlfriend, and Elly's more-than-friendly feelings for Kent. When she admits to him how she feels will he risk it all to be with her? Or will they remain friends until the end?

message 7: by Jen (new)

I have a new one out! Falling Angels

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2015 08:59AM) (new)

FREE! I would greatly appreciate downloads today (Monday, June 22nd) if possible on Amazon to help boost my rankings. Please and thank you? :-)
Ellyphant (Elly & Kent Book 1) by Marie Cole

http://amzn.to/1K76GFB

message 9: by Jen (new)

Marie, I tried, I really did, but apparently I bought your book in June :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jen, no problem! You probably purchased it for my birthday! :-) And I thank you!

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments Hi everyone! These are mine. Alluring (Alluring #1) by Sarah Curtis Engaging (Alluring #2) by Sarah Curtis

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Dykes Hi! I just published my first book in March of this year and now have three out of the five book series complete!

I love meeting new people so please feel free to add me as friend on here or send me a message.

Also please check out my Facebook page-https://m.facebook.com/pages/Soulmate...

And follow me on Twitter @nicoledykes87

My first book is Soulmates (Soulmates, #1) by Nicole Dykes
Only 99 cents on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Soulmates-Nicol...

For more info about the entire series please check out this blog post- https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you!

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Chanticleer (rachelchanticleer) Hi Nicole!

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Dykes Hello!

message 15: by Scott (last edited Apr 24, 2016 04:16PM) (new)

Scott Borgman | 31 comments Hi everyone! Thought I'd throw these out there, since I not only write fantasy but I've also got the Exiled trilogy, which fall under the Paranormal Romance genre. If you're interested, take a few moments to read some of the reviews on Amazon, and PLEASE take advantage of the 'Look Inside' feature to read through the samples that it provides. Thank you, everyone!

The Exiled (The Exiled, #1) by Scott Borgman and
Continuation (The Exiled, #2) by Scott Borgman and
Infinity (The Exiled, #3) by Scott Borgman

message 16: by J.P. (last edited Apr 20, 2016 07:19PM) (new)

J.P. Lundstrom | 1 comments Adventures of a Young Girl

Hello--I hope you'll read my book (and then write a review so I can see how I'm doing). I think you'll like it. Read for free on Kindle. JP