Trail-Mix Readers discussion

Author's Thread! > Fantasy/ Paranormal/Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Wren-Wilson | 282 comments Mod
Post your book under this thread ONLY if you are an active, participating member. Otherwise, use the BOTM nominations thread.

message 2: by Lu (last edited May 02, 2015 08:51AM) (new)

Lu J Whitley (blujay) | 29 comments That rule is a little intimidating since I became a participating member TODAY, but I plan to continue to be a participating member in the future, so I'm gonna take a gamble. Please don't hurt me. :)

Here's my book BloodMarked
BloodMarked by Lu J Whitley

message 3: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Shanklin | 33 comments Mod
Lu wrote: "That rule is a little intimidating since I became a participating member TODAY, but I plan to continue to be a participating member in the future, so I'm gonna take a gamble. Please don't hurt me. ..."

It's not a problem :) I have the book so I can read and review and will get back to you

message 4: by DB (last edited May 02, 2015 12:00AM) (new)

DB Nielsen | 1 comments Hi Miranda,

Well done on taking on the admin role here.
Books are below.

Thanks
:-)
Dee

D.B. Nielsen
SEED (Keepers of Genesis, #1) by D.B. Nielsen SCROLL (Keepers of Genesis, #2) by D.B. Nielsen

message 5: by E.L. (new)

E.L. Wicker (el_wicker) | 1 comments Hi! My book is a New Adult Paranormal Romance

Fractured Immortal by E.L. Wicker

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Fallwell Hello. I have two fantasy titles published.

Tom Fallwell
Dragon Rising by Tom Fallwell A Whisper In The Shadows (Rangers of Laerean, #1) by Tom Fallwell

message 7: by K.S. (new)

K.S. Marsden (ksmarsden) | 4 comments Witch-Hunter trilogy:

The Shadow Rises (Witch-Hunter, #1) by K.S. Marsden The Shadow Reigns by K.S. Marsden The Shadow Falls (Witch-Hunter, #3) by K.S. Marsden

((Book 1 is permanently free on Amazon and all other ebook sites))

message 8: by Miranda (new)

D.B. wrote: "Hi Miranda,

Books are below.

Thanks
Dee

D.B. Nielsen
SEED (Keepers of Genesis, #1) by D.B. NielsenSCROLL (Keepers of Genesis, #2) by D.B. Nielsen"

I already have Seed in the line up :) I can't remember exactly which month but it will be coming up and once I get a little more organized and start a spreadsheet I will let you know for sure :)

message 9: by Miranda (new)

K.S. wrote: "Witch-Hunter trilogy:

The Shadow Rises (Witch-Hunter, #1) by K.S. MarsdenThe Shadow Reigns by K.S. MarsdenThe Shadow Falls (Witch-Hunter, #3) by K.S. Marsden

((Book 1 is permanently free on Amazon and all other ebook s..."

I sent a copy of book 1 to my kindle. I have a few books ahead of you so I will read and review and put on the schedule as soon as I can :)

message 10: by Miranda (new)

Tom wrote: "Hello. I have two fantasy titles published.

Tom Fallwell
Dragon Rising by Tom FallwellA Whisper In The Shadows (Rangers of Laerean, #1) by Tom Fallwell"

I believe you have already sent me one of your books to read and review to be put on the schedule. If not let me know and I will get you the info :) If so, it has been sent to my kindle and I will let you know as soon as I am done reading it :)

message 11: by Miranda (new)

K.S. wrote: "Witch-Hunter trilogy:

The Shadow Rises (Witch-Hunter, #1) by K.S. MarsdenThe Shadow Reigns by K.S. MarsdenThe Shadow Falls (Witch-Hunter, #3) by K.S. Marsden

((Book 1 is permanently free on Amazon and all other ebook s..."

K.S. can you please contact me at mlshanklin@gmail.com I have a few questions I need to ask about your book. Thank you!

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ilebode | 31 comments *Warning - some graphic (not erotica) love scenes

Dragan's Redemption - Book One of the Manor At Echo Lake Trilogy
Dragan's Redemption Book One of the Manor at Echo Lake by Kelly Ilebode

Aaron's Revenge - Book Two of the Manor at Echo Lake Trilogy
Aaron's Revenge by Kelly Ilebode

The Legacy - Book Three of the Manor At Echo Lake Trilogy
The Legacy by Kelly Ilebode

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ilebode | 31 comments The Turning Point The Turning Point by Kelly Ilebode

message 14: by Miranda (new)

Kelly wrote: "*Warning - some graphic (not erotica) love scenes

Dragan's Redemption Book One of the Manor at Echo Lake by Kelly Ilebode

Aaro..."

Kelly - Please email me at mlshanklin@gmail.com to submit your book. It is easier for me to keep it organized through my email. Thanks!

message 15: by Venus (new)

Venus Morales (authorvenusmorales) The Hybrid by Venus Morales

YA Fiction Paranormal /Urban Fantasy

Book 1 of The Hybrid Series.

It won a 5 Silver Star Seal from 'Readers Favorite'

-Venus

message 16: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Adorno (danieladorno) The Blade Heir (Azuleah Trilogy, #1) by Daniel Adorno

The Blade Heir

Epic fantasy, YA friendly, and an Amazon bestseller in the Christian fantasy category.

message 17: by Miranda (new)

Daniel wrote: "The Blade Heir (Azuleah Trilogy, #1) by Daniel Adorno

The Blade Heir

Epic fantasy, YA friendly, and an Amazon bestseller in the Christian fantasy category."

Daniel please email me at mlshanklin@gmail.com to submit your book. It is easier for me to keep track of it all that way. Thank you!

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ilebode | 31 comments Miranda wrote: "Kelly wrote: "*Warning - some graphic (not erotica) love scenes

[bookcover:Dragan's Redemption Book One of the Manor at Echo Lake|2..."

Just sent an email Miranda!

message 19: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Stoughton (mlstoughton) Lu wrote: "That rule is a little intimidating since I became a participating member TODAY, but I plan to continue to be a participating member in the future, so I'm gonna take a gamble. Please don't hurt me. ..."

Jessica wrote: "Post your book under this thread ONLY if you are an active, participating member. Otherwise, use the BOTM nominations thread."
Haha! I thought the same thing Lu. I joined today and plan to stay active, so I'm taking a chance. Your cover looks intriguing! I'll have to check out Bloodmarked.

message 20: by M.L. (last edited May 27, 2015 03:02PM) (new)

M.L. Stoughton (mlstoughton) D.B. wrote: "Hi Miranda,

Books are below.

Thanks
Dee

D.B. Nielsen
SEED (Keepers of Genesis, #1) by D.B. NielsenSCROLL (Keepers of Genesis, #2) by D.B. Nielsen"

Hi Dee! I think I have you to thank for turning me onto this group. Thanks!

message 21: by M.L. (new)

M.L. Stoughton (mlstoughton) Pleasantwick by M.L. Stoughton YA Fantasy/Paranormal by M.L. Stoughton