A World Without Sun~Beond The Wall discussion

Homes in Molfel > Angelica's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Kris Harte (kristatic) | 40535 comments Mod

message 2: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian drove them to Anelica's old home in tense silence. When they were almost there he spoke first, "How much was a lie?"

message 3: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 42765 comments Mod
"The reason I came to the Betweeners," she watched as her house got closer, "everything about my mom was true."

message 4: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"How do I know your not lying now?" he asked as he parked the car.

message 5: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"Get out and you'll see," she got out of the car and looked up at the house, debating on weather she should take out her lip rings.
A woman with dark hair walks out in a long dress, her expression blank. She stayed on the porch, waiting.
Angelica took a breath and walked up the stone pasta and to her mother. Her mother yelled at her a bit, and when Angelica tried explaining, she was slapped.
Angelica's eyes watered from the stinging pain in her check. She placed a hand over it and looked at her mother as she held a hand out. Angelica took her lip rings out and put them in her mother's hand and pulled her hair up into a ponytail to hide her light brown streaks.

message 6: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

((poor Angi))

Fabian stayed back, wanting to go up in the porch and hit the woman back for hurting Angelica. But a very very small part of him knew she deserved it for endangeringhis people but even this was terrible, He knew terrible parents when he saw them.

message 7: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Her mother yelled at her a bit more before pointing into the house.
Angelica tried arguing and gestured to the car, then off somewhere behind her, but her mother jerked her arm, insisting she go inside.
Angelica sighed and went in.
Her mother glared at Fabian in the car before gesturing a hand for him to fallow, then went inside.

message 8: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian got out the car and followed them inside the house.

message 9: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Angelica was upstairs, changing.
Her mother was in the kitchen, "do you drink tea?" She called to Fabian.

message 10: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Yes ma'am." Fabian looking around the house. He doubted Angelica's sister was here or that her mother knew anythng or cared enough to know.

message 11: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

The walls were covered with family pictures; mostly of Angelica, her sister, and their mother. Their was a man in a few pictures where Angelica was five and younger, but there was only one that had him with Angi's little sister in it, then he just vanished.
Her mother made three cups of tea, "are you one of the teachers at Angelica's college?" She questioned, "I didn't believe her at first when she said she was actually going to go, I thought she was running away or joining some sort of gang."

message 12: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian nodded, "You should believe your daughter more." At least her lying wasn't an abnormal thing. "Angelica told me she had a sister is she here too?"

message 13: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She shook her head, "privet school, she normally only comes home on holidays." She sat and sipped her tea.

message 14: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian nodded and sipped his tea. He looked up at Angelica surprised when she came back down looking competely unlike the girl he knew.

message 15: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Angelica's mother smiled when her daughter came down in the dress that she had laid out on her bed, "you look lovely, darling."
She rolled her eyes, "can we go now?"
She sighed, "fine, go see your friends, but I expect you home at a decent hour," he said sternly, a threat hidden in her words.
"Mhmm," Angelica headed for the door.

(( https://wkdesigner.files.wordpress.co... ))

message 16: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian stood and said goodbye to Angelica's mother and followed Angelica out. "So I'm your professor? BEst lie you made up?"

message 17: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She frowned, "shut up," she snapped, hating that she had to wear a stupid dress. When they got off the porch, she went into the small purse that she had grabbed and took out leggings and an extra pare of lip rings.

message 18: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He raised an eyebrow, "So your mom said your sister is in a 'boarding school'?"

message 19: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"Suppose to be," she nodded sadly, "Adam made me call in on behalf of my mom to say she was coming home early. He didn't want the school calling her and tipping her off," she pulled her leggings on before taking her lip rings out of the little zippy bag and putting them in her lip. She took the hair elastic out of her hair and shook her head to fix it. After finger combing her hair, she looked up at him, "where should we start looking?"

message 20: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"One of Adam's spies talked. He gave us the location of one of Adam's hideout in Mofel. We'll start there" He said getting in the car.

message 21: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Angelica got in the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on. She focused out the window.

message 22: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"So you mom seems.....intense."

message 23: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"Yup, she thinks I'm ruining my life," she stated.

message 24: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Are you?"

message 25: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"How am I suppose to know?" She bit out.

message 26: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He shrugged and went back to driving in silence

message 27: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She watched out the window as they drove. She wished she could go back to the Betweeners and they could go back to shameless flirting. But they couldn't.
Angelica looked up at a motel when they stopped, "this pace?" She asked confused, "but it's abandon..."

message 28: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"That's how most hideout looks. So that no one supects anything." Fabian stated before getting out the car and heading up to the building.

message 29: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She got out and fallowed, "yah, you'd know all about that," she mumbled before tripping and falling on her face.

message 30: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian heard her curse and rushed back over to her and helped her back up, "Are you okay Angi?!"

message 31: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She nodded and stood back up with his help, "yah..." She brushed herself off, her knee a had been scraped, "I'll live."

message 32: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"Be careful." He said softly looking her over.

message 33: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She blog her lip, wanting to joke around with him like she use to, but didn't want to get shut down. He hated her... Angelica nods, "I'll try."

message 34: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He nodded and lead the way inside the motel, wishing he would stop caring about what happened to her. She had worked with the enemy. FOr all he knew she could still be working for Adam. SO why did he care if she was okay or not?

message 35: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Angelica took the lead when they were inside, checking rooms quickly to see if she could find any sight of her sister. Her eyes watered, "I don't see her," she said as she kept looking.

message 36: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"We haven't looked everywhere yet." He said checking the rooms ahead of her.

message 37: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

She nodded and went to keep looking.

In one of the rooms that Fabian checked was a girl who looked just like the one in Angelica's picture, expect she was dressed more feminine. She lay asleep on the motel bed, a chuckle around her ankle. There was evidence that someone came twice a day to feed her; a tray of fresh food on the dresser.

message 38: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian stared at the girl, "I found her!" he called back to Angelica before going over to the girl and shaking her awake, "Violet?"

message 39: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Violet blinked her eyes open and looked up at Fabian. Horror flashed in her eyes and she jumped back, "s-stay away!"
Angelica ran in and practically tackled her sister with a sobbing hug. She pulled out of the hug and cupped the teen's face, "are you okay!?"
Violet blinked at her sister before starting to cry too and nodding.
Angelica hugged her again before pulling herself together and looking at the shackle, "we need to get this off."

message 40: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian nodded already working on it as the sisters reunited. "Ask her if she has any guards." he said guessing VIolet didn't want to talk to a stranger.

message 41: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Vi shook her head, "I don't think so... Just the guy who brings me food..."
Angelica nods and looks at Fabian, "it's to easy..." She wondered if he thought the same.

message 42: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"It is." He looked Violet over, he wondered if she was a spy for Adam too. Did he want to risk helping that?

message 43: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

Angelica moved Fabian's hands away and looked the shackle over before taking a pillow case off the pillow and rolling it up small, "open." She ordered and her sister did. She put the tub of fabric in the girl's mouth and Vi bit down. Angelica made her sister lay down, "okay, coins to ten," she grabbed the shackle and waited. Vi started mumbling numbers and when she got to three, Angelica started pulling her hardest, sliding the shackle off and ripping skin off with it.
Vi squirmed and screamed, but Angelica kept pulling until it slid off. She quickly pulled her sister into her lap and rocked her crying sister, placing her hand on Vi's injury and healing it as she calmed Vi.

message 44: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

Fabian stared wide eyed as Angelica healed her sister. Should heal people? Was that why Jewel asked for her specifically as a nurse? "That was dangerous."

message 45: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"I know what I'm doing," Angelica stated, "and don't get mad at me for not telling you, because your second didn't tell you ether."

message 46: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

He grimaced and froze when he heard someone coming into the motel. "Stay here." he said before going out the room.

message 47: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"Fabian," she whispered frustratedly and fallowed him, vi fallowing them both.

message 48: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"what part of stay don't you understand?" he whispered angrily.

message 49: by Elizabeth, I am Fate, I am Death (new)

"The part where you go somewhere by yourself and possibly die," she whispered back.

message 50: by Kris, Captain of the Mental Asylum :p (new)

"I can take care of myself."

« previous 1 3