What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Daddy in the Making (St. Valentine, Texas #2)
This topic is about Daddy in the Making
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Man on business trip has brief affair with female hotel owner/manager. He's returning for her after a meeting but he is in a car accident and has partial amnesia. Months later the guy remembers enough to have brother drive him to hotel. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melody Cox I have spent so much time looking for this book and I am so frustrated. It seemed like every time I went on Amazon to look at new books this book kept coming up in my searches. Then I go back to finally purchase it and cannot find it anywhere. Please help if possible. I believe, but not positive, that it was released in April 2015 because when I first read about it - it was still in the preorder process. A man goes out of town to a meeting and falls for the woman who either owns or manages the local hotel. A short affair ensues and he promises he will return for her as soon as his business meeting is over. He never returns and several months go by. He had a car accident either coming from or going to that meeting and has been plagued with partial amnesia. After he recovers some memory several months post accident his brother takes him back to the town and the hotel. He is standing outside contemplating going in to find her. He now remembers the woman who I think may have been a red head and she is now pregnant with his child but thinks he abandoned her or left without her. That is as much as the blurb covered. For some reason it sticks in my mind that it is a Harlequin-type book because it seems to me there may have been a family name (series) after the title or somewhere in the description. I will add more if I come up with anything. Thank you for any help you can give me.

message 2: by Aerulan (last edited Apr 27, 2015 06:58PM) (new)

Aerulan | 1225 comments Maybe Enticed by His Forgotten Lover by Maya Banks?

Melody Cox Oh how close but unfortunately that is not it. Thank you so much for trying.

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments I think I found it, but it seems so did you :) - Daddy in the Making by Crystal Green?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Melody, did you move this to Solved? Can you confirm that "Daddy in the Making" is your book?

message 6: by Melody (last edited Nov 11, 2016 06:40AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Melody Cox Yes, it is the book.

I did try but wasn't sure if I did it correctly. I moved it to a file named Other-Solved. Is this correct and if not please tell me how to move it. I couldn't find one that just said solved.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

You don't have to move your thread to Solved; a mod will come along and do this eventually regardless. The correct location for this would be Adult Fiction-SOLVED. I took care of it.

It is always a good idea to confirm that X book suggested by someone is your book.

Melody Cox Thank you. I will do that next time. This was my first time at this so I was a bit unsure.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No problem.