Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > A Field Guide to Dragons ebook

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lawrence (new)

Lawrence Lee | 3 comments One of my books, "A Field Guide to Dragons" (softcover) is listed on Goodreads with ISBN 9781320852944. I just added an ebook version to Amazon with ISBN 978-0-9963560-0-8. Both editions show up in a goodreads search, but the ebook shows a generic cover and is not associated with my name. Could someone please add this book to the record of books "by me" and link the cover image (same as the softcover)?

message 2: by Abcdarian (last edited Apr 27, 2015 05:33PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Added cover. Both books are on your profile; they are combined. I believe if the ebook is a Kindle it should have an ASIN instead of an ISBN -? There is a Kindle edition on Amazon.

message 3: by Lawrence (new)

Lawrence Lee | 3 comments Thanks. Still learning, and near terminal confusion. The ASIN is B00WP84H18. Should I change it? Can I change it?

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Is there another ebook edition besides the Kindle? If so, we can add the kindle too.

message 5: by Lawrence (new)

Lawrence Lee | 3 comments The Kindle version is the only ebook so far. I'm still trying to create the EPUB, iBook version. I've wasted days trying to do it myself with iBook Author, so am now looking to hire someone. :-( Thanks for your help.

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments I added the ASIN and publication date to the Kindle. Best wishes with the ebook!