1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arlene and Rose

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

;)

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments Okay!!

Name: Emily

Appearance: blonde hair and blue eyes

Other: Emily had to run with her boyfriend. When she came home to her parents dead she knew the Luxen had attacked. She is now on the run with hybrids and her boyfriend, trying to plan but also keep hidden and safe as she was only human.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh so you wanted to be the girl. Okay then

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments Yeah is that okay

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I would rather you have told me first since I had no clue what kind of character I was making, but it's fine. So I'm guessing you wanted the guy to be the alien or something?

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments Yes please

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright I'll make it in a few

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments Okay!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Charles Eaton
Appearance: Lean and tall, has dark black hair and chocolate brown eyes.
Other: His is an alien and his eyes often appear gold but he makes up all sorts of stories to explain that.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments ((You can start))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Where would I start? When they meet?

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments ((They are dating already so start maybe when the luxen first attack and he has to go get her))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! And how detailed were you wanting this rp to be?

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments Pretty detailed

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Charles was cleaning up his back yard knowing that he was going to have guests over when he noticed something odd happening with the sky. It was getting towards the evening so it was a little bit dark, but he didn't think that it was strange since he figured it was shooting stars or something. But he some reason he couldn't help but stare. After a moment, he ignored it and went back to work since he still had quite a bit of trash to pick up. Most of it was from stupid kids throwing stuff into his yard, but he was pretty fast so it would be done real soon.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27785 comments Emily walked down to Charles' house. She smiled and kissed his cheek, "hi," she smiled and sat out on the curb happily, "how are you?" She murmured. She smiled happily, finally getting out of her home with still held many problems.