Audiobooks discussion

Killshot (Icarus #1)
This topic is about Killshot
Archives > FREE Audible copies of YA Dystopian Thriller - Killshot

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rhiannon | 3 comments To celebrate National Tell A Story Day, I'm giving away free Audible copies of a favorite of mine: Killshot, Icarus Series Book One, an Amazon kindle best seller. This is a true YA dystopia/paranormal romance thrill ride. Message me with your preferred e-mail and let me know if you need a US or UK code.

Can Liv keep her promise to reunite with her brother? What are she and her friends willing to do to survive? Will their bravery and determination be enough to save them all from a rogue government, a terrifying virus, and the things that go bump in the night…Or was Icarus, indeed, The Killshot?

Happy listening!

Killshot

message 2: by Tony (new)

Tony | 26 comments UK would love a code for this, might be a while before I get to review it though as have a backlog of 5 books

Rhiannon | 3 comments Hey Tony - Sure thing! I'll send you a UK code :)

message 4: by Tony (new)

Tony | 26 comments thanks, looks interesting

message 5: by A. (new) - rated it 3 stars

A. Sines (asines) | 60 comments I'll give it a go...tyjosines@yahoo.com (us)

Rhiannon | 3 comments A. wrote: "I'll give it a go...tyjosines@yahoo.com (us)"
Just sent you a copy via Audible :)

I still have a few more codes left if anyone else is interested!

message 7: by Tony (new)

Tony | 26 comments Rhiannon, I haven't seen a code as yet but no worries

message 8: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments I just downloaded it from Audible about an hour ago. I am going to read the ebook along with the audiobook.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments I'm interested if you still have some available. US code. I'll message.

message 10: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinswapp) | 62 comments Apparently I'm late to the party here. If you have any US codes left, I'd be interested. This sounds good!