What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Book about young woman who goes back in time and falls in love but might be forced to go back into the present day?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kath (last edited Apr 27, 2015 02:18PM) (new)

Kath | 3 comments I mentally scold myself for not remembering or trying to save a bookmark when I found this book.

Basically, it is about a young woman who's on her death bed by an illness that has affected her throughout her life(cancer or maybe something else). God (or an angel) sees her suffering and decides to give her a second chance in life for a little amount of time. She is then sent back in time during world war 2 (or world war 1 but im pretty sure it's world war 2) to relive her life again with a new body (either her appearance has changed or she looks a lot healthier and younger). However, she ends up falling in love, but, (I think) she might have to be forced to leave before she can pursue a relationship with the person.

I don't know if that was a good explanation, but I tried. Just a heads up, I remember the book cover was half black and white, although the cover might have changed. I think it was about 300 pages + but it was quite a short book.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
3,000 words? A tiny ebook?

message 3: by Kath (new)

Kath | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "3,000 words? A tiny ebook?"

ooh, just read my post again, I mean pages sorry XD I'll change it

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Kath, are you still looking for this or did you find it? When did you read this tome?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Kath, are you still looking for this or did you find it? When did you read this tome?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.