it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > ⊰Ą ɾεαlïτÿ (Ɲɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ)⊱

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,071 (2071 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

message 1: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Oct 12, 2015 06:20AM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Hi Everyone!

This is my first journal on here so it might not be as good as the other ones at first but I'm not here to compete.

Rules

1. Anyone can post.
2. No swearing please.
3. Don't just come here to either argue with me but I do want to hear your thoughts.

I might come up with more as I go and then I will add to this thing.

look at pg 8 to know more about me

Now let's go!

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I have asthma and I haven't been able to breath for over a month. Two nights ago on Saturday I had my first asthma attack and started to get sick and almost passed out. Not fun. Today I went to the doctor and will miss school tomorrow as well as today since I had a fever and still can't breath. I will also miss gym "until further notice" :). I'm glad since the whole marking period is just going to be trust activities and relying on your classmates to help you safely climb and rock wall, zipline, and other high stuff. SO annoying.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I'm out of school again since I'm still sick. I don't even know if I will miss our choir concert since I can barely talk :( I wish this would just get better.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I just got home from school and I am stalling to do homework. I'm listening to music and working on my rps. I'm out of gym so I now have a study hall until the doctor says that I can go back. I had an algebra test today and the teacher already graded it. I got a B! Now my grade is a C- :(.

message 5: by notyourfriend, supposedly dead. (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 19444 comments Mod
((Feel better!))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments ((thanks!))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments So, I had a concert on April 30th for our school's choir and I think that it went very good. At least, that's what my parents and teacher said :). I had to go to the doctor again yesterday and I got even more medicine and I think that I should be getting better soon. Today, I just got my hair trimmed for my older sister's wedding in a month and I had my outside orchestra's rehearsal where there were less people because of SAT's among other things. Now I have to work on all of my homework :(.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I'm still sick which is not helping how I feel right now. So, I had a pretty good day until my afternoon classes. I had algebra 2, geometry, and history. Algebra was confusing and then in geometry we're learning about circles and it just does not make sense. Both of my math teachers don't explain the lessons well so I don't understand anything. I am trying to work on problems and I can't do it. I got so frustrated that I almost gave up and felt that if I kept trying I would seriously start to cry. Luckily, class ended. Now, at home, I', trying to correct my test from a month ago that I failed and I don't remember anything. It is so frustrating and annoying! I'm going to still get a bad grade in the class, have my parents annoy me, and have my dad give me speeches on what I could have done differently. Maybe I just don't understand everything! I'm not doing the test corrections so I'll just take my failing grade on this test. I have no idea on my geometry so I'm going to just have my sister do it and show me hers. Then I have chemistry. I missed two or three lessons because I was sick or at the doctor so now I'm lost. You'd think that I would get it but no. All she does is assign us textbook questions that don't help. I hate this and how I don't understand anything! I hate not understanding!

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I just finished my research paper! It was about why Jamestown failed to thrive before 1624. It was actually not as boring as it sounds. Last year, I wrote a research paper about how the spread of the Black Death was inevitable. That was much more interesting. I really want to delete all of the bookmarks for my research but I have to wait just in case I need them. Deleting them gives you a sense of success or finality! Now I have to study for a chem test and an algebra test. I had a geometry test today and I'm not sure how I did on it. I hadn't even seen some of those problems.

I have to write a speech for me trying to get the Secretary position in my choir class. If I get the job, I would just organize the music and do stuff to help the teacher, classmates, and other officers. The other positions are President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary, Librarian. I really hope that I get it!

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments ((sure))

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments My whole family except my twin sister has asthma. She's the lucky one

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I know. Its the same thing with bad eyesight.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments oh that's weird.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I figured :)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments So, I haven't posted here for a while. Now, I'm on summer break and sophomore year is over. Here comes junior year. Let's finish talking about the past year first. I passed all of my finals with my lowest grade, in both just finals and overall, being a C+. I got two A+'s, two B's, and an A. It's okay but my GPA went down I think. My parents are trying to get me a tutor to fill in the gaps that my algebra teacher left this year. That'll be fun. I sang at graduation where it was raining for part of it. Right as the choir started singing, the thunder started. I've never heard our two songs go that fast. After an hour and a half I was back home and it truly felt like summer. I have been basically on the couch the entire time listening to music, reading, or watching movies online. The cat seems to enjoy it too. I need to work on my book though since I don't have time during the school year.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I saw Tomorrowland yesterday. It was pretty good and I liked it even though it was a little sad at the end. I've seen all of the Hunger Games movies online and they were better than I thought that they were going to be. From what I remember from the books, they were similar. I should finish reading the Mockingjay. I watched Beastly today as well and that was good. I had forgotten about that since middle school. It was really popular then.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I went to the eye doctor yesterday. Apparently my stigmatism has gotten worse and my eyes is not perfectly round anymore thus making my eye sight even more. My mom and I were joking and I said, "So when I'm older and a surgeon before a surgery I'll say 'Hold on let me take out my good glasses' and I'll take out a huge pair of glasses making my eyes look magnified. That'll really help comfort the patients." My mom laughed at that. I kept making jokes about the frames I got, which I hope will look okay on me, and with what my mom was saying. It was very funny.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I'm excited to start volunteering at my local hospital over the summer. My sister and I will be on the same shift and run things to the lab or between units. Its fun except for discharging someone which can be a little scary. I'll also be in an orchestra camp for a week before a concert at the end. The conductor is a little scary. I'll still be taking piano lessons over the summer.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I got my new glasses today. They are a little stronger than the previous prescription so they'll be better. The one side hurts by my ear a little bit so I probably should have asked for them to fix it. Maybe I'll get used to it. They're really nice and I saw that they also have blue in them. After we went to Walmart for my dog's medicine and then Kohl's for bathing suits. They were no one pieces. We got pizza and then picked up my mom's glasses. After we went to Rita's and I got an ice that made my lips blue.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Today was the first Friday of my volunteering at the hospital. It was pretty good. My twin sister and I were going on the earlier runs together because there weren't many and because we didn't remember the layout of the place that good. Later, there weren't runs for about an hour. My sister got called to go to another level to answer phone calls and I had to stay alone. I got called to do a discharge so I went to the persons's room with a wheelchair. I got there and as he sat down on the wheelchair, he started to bleed from his arm. I had to get a nurse and they bandaged it. His wife left before I could asked where they were parked and where I should bring him. I took him to one exit and had to wait and soon his wife came. She told me that she had been waiting at the front entrance instead of the back where I was. They got him to the car and left. After that it was just normal runs like to the lab and same day surgery.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Today was the first day of orchestra camp. It was okay. There are now four cellists including myself. It's annoying. I thought that I would be first stand with Ethan but no he asked his friend whose this is his first year. Now I'm sharing a stand with a younger boy maybe going into high school who can barely play. He can't read tenor or treble clef which the songs can be translated to. He had to read off with the cellist instructor on her bass part.
The music isn't that good since Nathan choose them. He is going into college so he shouldn't even be still coming to this camp. That's also annoying. I dislike the music.
I didn't feel good this weekend for July 4th since I felt nauseous and body was achy and shaky. I'm really tired and my body still feels weird. Darn.
I'm not really looking forward to the rest of the camp but I have to go.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments So orchestra camp is over and the concert went well. It was actually outside and the sun was on our faces adding even more heat. I had to borrow a larger clip for my music to hold it down from the wind from the cello teacher. She, while we were waiting for the concert to start, told me that I was actually better than Ethan (the principal cellist) and that she had no control over the seating. Then she said that she was glad that she had control on the seating during the through the year orchestra. So she hinted on me being first chair.
This weekend I'm not feel that good but not sick. Dad is off so that is annoying.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

You play cello?

message 24: by ☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ (last edited Jul 12, 2015 05:54AM) (new)

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Yeah, for 6 years

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY, me too, but only for one year... Sssshhhhh

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments that's cool. do you like it?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the cello, otherwise I wouldn't be playing xD

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments :) just asking some people I know don't like to play instruments but still do

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably cuz their parents forced them when they were quite young

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments yeah probably

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you still enjoy it?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Yeah I like it a lot.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Yayyy :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabethh

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I just joined Get a Friend group so I hope more people join it.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I keep replaying Yellow Flicker Beat in Youtube from Mockingjay part 1.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I can't wait to watch the the second part when it comes out.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments This is the red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart...who who who...and this the red orange, yellow flicker beat beat beat beat

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I got some new shampoo that smells like coconut and now my hair is so shiny and soft.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Man, I haven't posted on here in a while. In the past week I haven't done that much. Either that or I don't remember it. I went to volunteer on Friday at the hospital and it went good. Judy was back and made my sister and I go separate which was annoying. We later went on some together after she left. It wasn't very exciting. We went to infusion and had to discharge someone and then take someone else to the ER. After we went home for lunch before going out to be tutored. That was a slow two hours. Then that day was boring enough we went home. There my mom kept bugging us to do our math homework from the tutoring.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I did it the next day, Saturday, and my mom said that it took me too short a time. That's because we only had two problems. One easy one hard. I didn't get the hard one. Yesterday dad was lecturing us about stuff that I don't even remember at this point. Later I went to Old Navy with mom and bought a shirt and pants. I like them. Abbie later complained that she hadn't gone to Old Navy. Then she shouldn't go biking.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Today I'm reading and watching movies online. I already watched Mean Girls and am watching Mean Girls 2. They're pretty good. Now I'm reading The Martian online.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments I watched some more movies. They were okay. Yesterday evening, I saw the baby robins that were in the nest in a tree in the front yard. They were being fed and making cute little noises. Today I'm just reading Tiger's Voyage and I'm kind of bored. Not from the book but of everything.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Watching some more movies, The Notebook. Trying to relax. Yesterday was boring since we went to go to the celebration of life for Tony. It took up the whole day. We went to a diner for lunch/dinner and then went home with a lot of traffic. I read more Pride and Prejudice. Its a good book. On Friday, the hospital was slow and Abbie and I just talked instead of reading The Great Gatsby. On Saturday, we had tutoring for two hours which was also boring. We'll probably have to do more math and physics videos which will be very boring. We are basically wasting our summer doing this. It's not going to help. Abbie and I aren't even watching them. We just tell them that we are. I will do good this coming year. It was just because of Mrs. Gahlawat.

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Is it morally wrong to change your children's DNA before they're born? It could prevent many fatal or life altering diseases. But it could also inflict them. Changing DNA also could be seen to be as too high up for humans. And what if that person was going to cure cancer because of their motivation from having it?

☆ ĄňŊǡƂėƮĦ ☆ ŞŧŎŋė | 2037 comments Have you ever thought about what would happen if humans never existed? What would the earth look like? Picture how quiet it would be. No car engines, no gun shots, no crying. Just nature.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42