2017 Reading Challenge discussion

White Night (The Dresden Files, #9)
This topic is about White Night
15/Book with magic > White Night by Jim Butcher

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ariel (stariel) | 26 comments I've been reading the Dresden Files series for a while. Vampires are an element of the story that comes and goes, but magic is always present since Harry Dresden is a wizard. This book focused quite a bit on the vampires in the series as well as some new magical characters besides Dresden. It was pretty good. :)

message 2: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie | 280 comments I love these books. Cannot wait to read his next book. I also enjoy his wife, Shannon K Butcher.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy I have only read the first one, but I own about nine in the series. I really need to sit down and read them. But I have a feeling I will get sucked in and I don't think I can fit all of them in the challenge this year.

message 4: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie | 280 comments Mystery, Magic, and Non human characters are three categories you could use. Based on TV show as well, as they did Dresden File on Sci Fi. In addition, book with color in title, one word title (Changes) Storm Front is his first book. He had a book of short stories. It could definitely go in the scare you category. And there is a love triangle going on in a couple of them. You could hit a lot of categories with these!!!!

message 5: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie | 280 comments Mystery, Magic, and Non human characters are three categories you could use. Based on TV show as well, as they did Dresden File on Sci Fi. In addition, book with color in title, one word title (Changes) Storm Front is his first book. He had a book of short stories. It could definitely go in the scare you category. And there is a love triangle going on in a couple of them. You could hit a lot of categories with these!!!!