Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) Heir of Fire question

Manon
Aretha Pereira Aretha Apr 27, 2015 09:32AM
I find Manon incredibly interesting and it amazed me how she could just get this pet and turn from this angsty dark girl to a girl who can love. What do you think about the way she acts to protect her pet (like the spider situation thing), and what more of her do you think we're going to see in the next book?

I'm excited about the Manon and Aelin meeting in QoS-which Sarah has confirmed will happen. Can't wait for that epic showdown:)

I hope Manon and Aelin will unite and help each other to defeat the King.

At first, I didn't like her at all, because more Manon meant less Aelin and Rowan (it reminded me of Roran in Inheritance circle, there was so much of him, that I started hating his point of view), but Manon's connection with Abraxos was really powerful. I loved the parts when she wasn't doing what her grandmother told her to. My favourite scenes were one with Stygian spiders (with all the connections to the Assassin's blade characters Ansel and the merchant who has traded his life for silk it was amazing) and War games. It was the ending (the part with Crochan witch) where I enjoyed reading about her the most. And although I didn't like Manon in HoF very much, I can't wait for her to meet Aelin (needs to happen). I think HoF will be mostly about Celaena getting back the Wyrdkey from Arobynn and at the end she will kill him to revenge Sam and likewise Manon will kill her tutor - her grandma.