Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Books Looking for Readers > Like Dystopian Fiction? Be a Flotilla Beta Reader!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Haight | 8 comments You're part of Goodreads and as a writer who respects your opinion, I'd like to ask for your help. As you know, I'm a passionate fan of Dystopian Fiction and I'm working on my own Dystopian Fiction novel series.

What I need help with now is to make sure my book is connecting with fans of series like the Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Divergent or The 100 Series. It's not fan-fiction, this is a completely original universe featuring a kid who lives in the near future. His parents are taken, pirates are after him and the world is coming to an end. He deals with real problems and I need real readers to tell me what they think. Would you like to do that?

If so, here's what I'm doing: I'm setting up the Flotilla Beta Reader program to get your honest opinion about the book series. If you'd like to learn more, you can check out the website (www.flotillaonline.com). I'm giving you a No Creep/Stalker Guarantee.

Reply back to this thread, PM me or email me at colony.jim@gmail.com and I'll get you started with the Flotilla Beta Reader program package. Thanks so much for your interest.

Best Wishes,

Dan

message 2: by Phyllis (new)

Phyllis Irene | 14 comments Sorry. This is the kind of thing I charge money for and my calendar is full until June.

Phyllis Irene Radford

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Pain (andrewpain1974) | 1 comments I'm fairly new to Goodreads and would be hugely honoured if you felt willing to take the time to read and review my new book, 'The Impact Code - Unlocking Resilience, Productivity & Influence'.

The Impact Code is a non-fiction book and has been designed to help people achieve more in life, by developing their resilience, productivity & influence.

It's been designed to be read in easy, digestible chunks and my aim was to create a self-development book which looks different to other books in its genre and which delivers unique unique, rather than re-hashing some of the familiar self development advice most of us will already have heard.

I've included the amazon link below using a google link shortener ... :)

http://goo.gl/4L1Xx9

... and I'd be pleased to forward a free copy (either paperback or digital) to those of you who are interested.

Thanks again - it's appreciated - would love to connect with you on twitter - so long as you're human and don't sell twitter followers, I always follow back! @andrewpain1974

Thanks and Best Wishes

Andrew