(view spoiler)

Personality:
(view spoiler)

History:
(view spoiler)

Original Series:
Side: (view spoiler)
Other:

message 2: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (last edited Sep 12, 2016 05:22PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 161 comments Mod
Name: Akane Himura

Sexuality: Undecided
Relationship Status: Single

APPEARANCE

Her hair is usually kept very short and slightly gelled, and the back has been shaved all the way up to her hairline. Her original hair color was blonde, but now it’s been dyed ink black. Her eyes appear to be naturally crimson, despite the fact that she is clearly not an albino. She’s very tall for her age, with legs that are a bit toned with muscle, like a runner. She was teased for being a tad “butch” in junior high due to her hair and athleticism. Her skin is slightly tanned, as though she spends a lot of time outdoors. She usually wears dark gray sweatpants, a tight crimson tank-top with a round collar, and a black hoodie that’s just slightly too big for her.

When she’s been set off into a murderous frenzy, she pulls her hood over her face as though to hide it from view. She also wears very worn black sneakers, and a thick red belt for decoration. She always wears a band-aid on her right pinky, despite not having any sort of injury there. When she starts thinking about her sister’s disappearance, she starts picking at it and then pressing it back into place. Just before she goes into a murderous rage (and fixing her hood), Akane does the same thing with her teeth, picking up speed until suddenly ripping it off and spitting it to the side.

PERSONALITY
Akane comes across as a bit harsh at first, but she really does care. She tries to be a strong leader and is always looking out for others, but often rushes into danger. When someone pisses her off, she refuses to let go of her hatred. She's very loyal to those she trusts, but trusts very few. She has a very short fuse and almost always resorts to violence. She plays with her band-aid when thinking of her sister.

History: After the disappearance of her older sister, Akane lashed out at their mother. She was quickly arrested, and was then sent away to an asylum for the criminally insane. She met Noa there, who helped her to break out. They now travel together, looking for wrongdoers.

Original Series: Wish
Side: Neutral (but not for long)
Other: Yangire, easily manipulated by demons.

message 3: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (last edited Sep 12, 2016 05:23PM) (new)

Name: Noa Kurosawa

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status: Single, but interested in Akane.

APPEARANCE

She has sun-bleached blonde hair that’s usually tied back into a side braid, draped over one shoulder. Her eyes are so dark that they could easily be mistaken for black. She never wears any makeup, preferring to be completely natural, unless she is going out of her way to seduce a potential love interest. She has two uneven scars decorating her jaw, though she refuses to say where she got them. She tends to wear pinks and others “girly” colors, though her clothing itself tends to be fairly athletic. She usually dons exercise shorts, a tank-top, and running shoes. This suits her runner’s body quite well.

PERSONALITY
Noa is a perfect example of how looks can be deceiving. Very, very deceiving. Beneath her angelic features is a fiery temper and a tendency to obsess over the smallest things. She’s very dedicated to her goal of finding true love, and won’t let anything – or anyone – get in her way. No matter the cost.

Though she doesn’t have any specific hobbies – other than, I suppose, people-watching – Noa is very skilled with a needle and thread, and has enjoyed cooking since she was a little girl. She can also do some unbelievable things with her scissors, and so she often sneaks her favorite ones into school with her. She can’t stand most other girls, save for the ones that catch her eye as her “special someone”. Boys irritate her, so she does her best to avoid them. Repetitive noises such as chewing gum or tapping a pencil tend to set her off as well.

History: Her last romance ended in tragedy. After the loss of her beloved Kouzai, Noa went into a period of deep depression while she was locked away in an asylum, only snapping out of it when she stumbled across a new potential love interest – Akane Hashira. She attempted to court her for a bit - Akane not being the least bit interested - before helping the other girl to break out.

Original Series: Wish
Side: Neutral (but not for long)
Other: Yandere, easily manipulated by demons.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 1 comments Name: Rose Taint

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance and Personality: Standing at 5'4" with flawless tan skin and an hourglass figure, cherry red hair that barely edged over the peaks of her D chest in font and trailed down to her ass in the back and two different colored eyes: One Aquamarine blue eye and one Lionsmane gold eye- Rose is like a walking goddess, whose beauty is rivaled by none other(in her mind) and is the source of most guys wet dreams(again in her mind). She prides herself in her 'healthy' weight of 95 pounds and loves flaunting what she has. She is also master at sweet talking and seducing her way out of or into a situation. And if she wants something she gets it, because she will do anything and everything to get it.
Tends to wear dark and explicit clothing that doesn't leave much to the imagination.

History: At age 4 her parents died in a mysterious accident, leaving her to stay with her uncle who was anything but a good man. While running a sex and drug trade from his house, he had no time to take care of her so he just tossed her to the side to fend for her self. Being powerless and not knowing anything she was taken advantage of and raped, drugged, and used. (Still going on))
Family:
{Father(Dead)} Jonathan Lysander Taint
{Mother(Dead)} Alexandra Fenrir Taint
{Uncle(Alive)} Bobby Lynn Taint

Original series: Drug and Drop

((WIP))

message 5: by Andrew (last edited Mar 04, 2016 06:36AM) (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments Besides having control over my favourite character from CCS...I'd like to create an OC if I may?

Name: Molly Mathilda Polinsky

Nickname: Mol', Brown Eyes.

Sexuality: Unknown...Yet she does prefer "watching" rather then "acting".
Relationship Status: Debate-Able.

Appearance:

At first glance, Molly can seem to be an ordinary girl in Gothic style clothing. Her clothes often tend to glow (alongside her eyes) gently at night when the moonlight shines on her with a very light grey glow...Only really seen if you look hard enough.

Her eyes are a crystal-like light blue rather then a dark blue.

She wears a semi-dark blue dress (almost corset like in design). She has a green Emerald ring on her right index finger. Small hat to cover her hair which reaches to just before the middle of her back.

Small light black jacket on the outside of the dress when its cold...Which to those who watch her, can often appear to be...A LOT of the time. Why? Unknown at the moment...maybe someone can get her to open up?

On her feet she wears "rock boots", in other words, boots with steel toe caps and heels. You can most likely hear when she's coming if she's running...or walking.

Personality: When you first meet her, Molly can be exceedingly quiet. Quite often she will watch you and only really go with either a "yes" or a "no" in response to your questions.

Underneath her rather cold and hostile exterior, lies an even harsher personality. Let's just say Molly has had more then her share of "Run-in's" with people of dark/evil or even magical descent.

Molly is magical in her own way, like those who are either magical or those who have to have their powers "unlocked" via various means, she is able to communicate with the departed...Among other abilities....yet to be unlocked/revealed to her.

She could be seen as a medium...If she didn't carry around a small staff.

Being around 5 foot and 7 inches. She's not small but she's not overly tall either.

She has been stopped by police on occasion before, for having weird clothes and/or her staff...Yet on almost EVERY occasion...She's been sent on her way with the police having next to NO KNOWLEDGE of what happened the previous day.

Her personality and way with magic will most likely get her into major problems in the future...Especially if she comes across powerful users...Such as (for example) Syaoran Li or Sakura Kinomoto...

History: (Can I give my fingers a break yet? =p)

When Molly was growing up, she didn't have a family, at least, not one she could rely on nor remember. Instead, her
friends and those she met along the way helped her to become who she is now.

That being said, she was "transferred" to the region nearby Tomoeda/Tokyo by her friends...Due to the fact she has always been out of control...More often then not, and in more then one way, Tomoeda/Tokyo is the "final stop" she was told...If she didn't "buck her ideas up" then she would be either executed (Behind "Closed" doors) or she would be "Locked away" for over 20 years...Not really a good ending.

Like they used to say, sooner or later people either choose light or dark paths...Sometimes middle ones...But normally one or the other. Molly would become able to help people. She would be able to help, no matter what the problem is or was...So long as it wasn't communicating with outer space (IE: making weird noises that can upset animals) or flying....She hated flying when people could see her....Kinda gets the wrong attention if you get me?

That's one other point that I forgot to say - Like animals here on Earth, Molly can "use" a sixth-sense...She doesn't like using it because [Like her experiences with the police] she will start feeling faint exceedingly quickly. In other words it uses up LOADS of physical and mental energy...

Anyway, like I said, she wouldn't be able to help for longer then say... two hours due to getting exhausted after those 2-odd hours. She might be able to go for longer in the future....But that's all apart of growing up and learning who you are right?

Side: Good intentions Evil overall

Could be swayed later on...

Other: She has a keen interest in martial arts and sword-fighting...Be careful if you pull a blade on her though...She may not know much...But she can certainly put up one hell of a fight.

~Character Biography written by me ^-^

[Again - I hope this is okay =D]

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments Also Roxanne? Can I have a bit of a hand with my image there? I have it uploaded on my profile here on the site...I just need to add that to the bio ^.

Thanks if you can help. Cheers if not xD

~Andrew

message 7: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Sure thing! Did you just want to know how to add a photo? There's a specific code you can use, which I'll post here in just a bit. (I'm on mobile so I have to copy/paste it first.)

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments Yeah, if you could let me know that would be perfect ;D I do have other OC's...I just wanted to know what you thought of Molly first =D

message 9: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Here's a step-by-step process of how to upload pics! I used a picture of one of my OCs from another group as the example. ^_^

1.) Copy and paste this phrase, without the period:
<.img src=

2.) Copy and paste the image url, without the space.
<.img src= http://40.media.tumblr.com/4160ba3bdd...

*Note - this is NOT the web address! Right click the photo and click on "copy web address"!*

3.) Add a greater than sign at the end, without the extra space.
<.img src= http://40.media.tumblr.com/4160ba3bdd... >

4.) Wait for the image to load (it might take a while!)

message 10: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Molly seems like she'll be a really interesting character! I look forward to having her join the roleplay. :)

message 11: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments =D Thanks for the comment on her =D

I have an OC based on the Wild West times in 'Merica... lol

You'll meet them all soon enough ;)

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments Here's another one...

Name: Crystal Sunlight

Nickname: Light of the Stars

Sexuality: Anyone...(Within reason =p)
Relationship Status: Complicated

Appearance:

They say some people are meant to look like Angels, Crystal isn't really an angel as such...She may have wings...But she has a rather bad temper....

She doesn't often wear flowers in her hair anymore and her dress is more a cream colour now-a-days.

Wings in white? Crystal got rather angry with them being white so she died them black...Making them almost steel grey.

Her eyes can change between blue and yellow on Crystal's current happiness levels....

Blue = Angry and/or irratated.

Yellow = Happy and/or content.

For Crystal paradise was simple back in the days when...Molly and her ran together.

Yes. Molly Polinsky used to be Crystal Sunlight's best friend. The two were almost inseparable...Thankfully it wasn't some guy that caused their separation.......It was:-

Each other.

Whereas Crystal was researching and becoming better as an "Angel of Humanity", Molly went darker and darker.

I am sure you can tell what I mean by now...

Anyways there is a problem that happens on (an almost) regular basis for them...whenever Molly kills someone, Crystal is sent as part of the "clean up crew".

Crystal has said to the "higher ups" over and over again that perhaps Molly should be pulled in to answer for her crimes...

Their answer?

"Do you want to pull her in Crystal?"

To which she often goes quiet....How long will Crystal go quiet for? Only time will tell on that one...

Personality: Crystal prefers honestly and truth then lies and deceit...Which is what Molly has been following the path off...

Height: 5 foot and 9 inches. So a little taller then Molly as well....Can you imagine the arguments over various things?

M: That's MY teddy bear! *tries to jump up to grab it*
C: Nuh-uh! *holds it high up*
M: No fair.....

History:

Crystal was one of the first people who even noticed Molly. She tried to help her when she got to see her...Molly was already 14 at that time...

Exhaustion times: Crystal, unlike Molly, doesn't get exhausted too quickly. Molly can just about get to 2 hours (as was said up there ^), whereas Crystal could (in theory) go for 3 possibly 4 hours...But there's has to be a restriction on what you can, and can't do...

Thanks higher ups ^_^;

Side: Good. Good overall.

Other: Crystal likes to bake cakes/cookies and sweets...

A LOT of people's weakness' I'm told....

~Character Biography written by me :D

[Roxanne? What'do ya think? =D]

message 13: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Looks good! ^w^

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments ^^

message 15: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Shout-out to anybody posting an OC profile from now on:

You do not need to have your OC approved by a moderator before you can start roleplaying! Once the profile has been posted, feel free to enter the storyline! I have never denied an OC, even when I might have had a few questions. If you want me to look over your profile specifically, please email a link to me at roxanneXshriver@gmail.com and be sure to include any of your concerns.