(revamp!) CLAMP Multiverse Roleplay discussion

Tokyo > Park

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 161 comments Mod
((As it sounds.))

message 2: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments [I shall attempt to help here as well :) - If anyone wants to...Please join in! =D]

The early spring weather turned the leaves from their former half dead selves to healthy green ones. Previously dead leaves fell from their respective trees and fell to the floor of the Park.

The air that circulates around the park is one that is rather cold. To put it to more simply, the air is around 5 degrees Celsius. 3 miles per hour winds and a humidity of 66%.

Pressure in the air is around 1000bb. So reasonably cold - Bring your coats.

Sitting on one of the benches in Tokyo's main Park, a lady with black-looking clothes is there. Watching the world go by. Every now and then she looks to the birds and the animals in the area, even causing two birds to stop and look at her back...

Strange...

message 3: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

The young demon flew all across the town, seemingly looking for something. He kept looking back and forth as he looped around, his brow furrowing with frustration.

Eventually he happened upon the park. Seeing the mysterious woman sitting there, he brightened and immediately flew over, landing in a nearby tree. A few birds squawked in protest, but he easily scared them away.

'Now let's see...' Koryu thought to himself, settling down to watch her. 'There's something about this woman. Dunno what. Hmm...'

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments [Alright! *rubs hands*]

Molly Polinsky's crystal-like blue colour eyes slowly move around the park, settling on Koryu, then moving again towards the sky.

Molly sets her right hand onto the bench as she leans towards the sky. Her lips curling into a disgusted and rather irritated look to her, then normal again as she looks back to in front of her.

After 2 minutes, a little girl and her mother are walking past. The little girl looks to Molly.

"Mummy? Why does that girl have black clothes on?"

The mother hushes the girl, and looks at Molly with a look that basically spells out, you are the scum of the Earth according to me.

"Don't go near her honey, remember daddies tales of evil women? She's one"

Instead of reacting, Molly turns her head to the mother.

"Pathetic"

Like a sharp knife to the ear - and we are talking RAZOR sharp - The mother (dragging her daughter) walk away from Molly.

Molly stands up very slowly, the air was getting colder...But perhaps more importantly...Her breathing was slowing down. Almost to the point an ordinary human wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

message 5: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

"An evil woman?" Koryu wondered out loud, then chuckled. "Ah, so that's why..."

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments Molly glances over at the demon, who had forgotten to hide from what Molly thought, she smiles at him.

"Want a show do you?"

Her smile turns into a rather twisted smirk as she turns towards where the mother and daughter had gone - They were still in the distance.

.....This could get messy.

message 7: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

Oh! He'd been spotted.

Koryu considered ducking back out of view and hoping she'd forget all about it. But eventually he decided against it, settling back to watch again instead.Things looked like they were going to get much more interesting.

He grinned again.

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments Molly began to laugh as she took off into the distance, within moments she pulled out a bladed knife.

A few moments after she went into the distance there were two screams, one after the other, and then?

Nothing but silence....

[Just so I know...What is the rating I can go up to on this story thing? =D]

message 9: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

((As much as I'd love to see you go full out, this is a public roleplay group... all ages are welcome here, so it'd probably be best to keep violence at a minimum.))

((We can totally roleplay the full scene in a 1x1 topic though, if you're interested!))

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments [Good idea! =D Gimme the link to the 1x1 topic (Hopefully with a password (!) xD]

message 11: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

((Well I can make a topic for the 1x1, but it looks as though I won't be make it private since the group is public... So it might be better if we roleplay through private messages instead. Or maybe through email? Whichever is easiest for you.))

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments [I do not mind =D I'll pm you my e-mail, then you can respond to that (for the adult themed horror stuff that is xD) if you like? =D]

[Let's just say I know Molly's evil (I created her after all) but I never realised just HOW evil....If you get me? lol]

message 13: by Roxanne, 忍者の女王 (new)

((Sounds like fun! ^w^))

((Alright, I just sent you an email from my account.))

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (architect_studer) | 140 comments [Note to readers:- This part of the RP will come back soon...I just have to finish the part with Roxanne that we cannot show on the Good-read site. It'll be done soon....I hope =p So therefore you'll have something to read! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! JOIN IN!! I know I won't bite....Roxanne didn't bite me either! (Damn that sounded wrong....I'm sorry Roxanne! =p)]