Read With Ben (Book Club) discussion

Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
This topic is about Timebound
Time bound > MAY BOOK PICK!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ben Alderson (benjaminoftomes) | 84 comments Mod
HEY EVERYONE! I wanted to announce that in May we will be reading Time Bound by Rysa Walker!

This already has over 12,000 ratings on goodreads and is well loved so I really wanted to read this with all of you!
All you need to do to join is get a copy of the book * does not matter what type of copy * and just read it in the month of May and keep me posted on how you are doing!

I will be reading it in May also! Please do come and tweet me and lets have a conversation about this book!

I will have Skype calls with those who are joining this month and also some fun games and such!
I hope you can join! Please comment if you are joining and fill out the POLL letting me know what format you got the book in!

I HAVE THE PAPER BACK TEHEHE

Ben xo

message 2: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (kllyk) | 7 comments Yess I'm joining this one. Got an ePub for my Sony reader. :]

message 3: by Allie (new)

Allie (alliephant) I'll be joining! I have the digital copy! :)

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (kristenand_books) | 5 comments I'll be joining!!

Polly (pollydarling) | 1 comments I haven't got the chance to join the past months because of a) lack of copy, and b) hectic school schedule. So for the month of May, I am glad that I can finally join! I am so excited! :)

message 6: by Alison (new) - added it

Alison (alisonf) | 4 comments I'm planning on joining next month! I've already put it on hold at my library's

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary (bookswithmary) Don't know if I will be reading next month! I had an extremely slow April for reading so I need to catch up.

message 8: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Diaz Yayy! I just bought my Kindle copy :) I'll be joining you on this read!! So excitedd

Genevieve (genlaine) | 2 comments OOH I just placed a hold at my library :) I'm SO excited to read this

Lisa YarnYenta247 | 5 comments So excited I have the whole series and even have the audiobook for this one. Now I jus have to finish Bound By Duty.

message 11: by Gabriel (new) - added it

Gabriel (gabrieelbs) That story looks interesting! I just saw that the book is avaiable for Kindle Unlimited, so i'll be joining you guys! :D

message 12: by The (new)

The Reader (thereader12) | 1 comments I'll be joining. I have a digital copy of the book!

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary (bookswithmary) I didn't have time to read it but I did read The Purgatorium from Free Book Friday and it was amazing!

Julia Drozdowski | 1 comments I'm so excited for this one!