Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

MEMBER FOLDERS: SERIES TRACKER > Tasha's series tracker

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tashy (last edited Sep 11, 2016 12:55AM) (new)

Tashy Jones | 821 comments I think I have a slight problem. I will dedicate next yet to trying to get some of these complete, because this is just getting crazy! I only have series' in here that I own and want to complete, or have completed. This is not every series I have ever read or this would be a million pages long.

25/91

message 2: by Tashy (last edited Dec 13, 2015 10:09AM) (new)

Tashy Jones | 821 comments Read

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor

COMPLETED

message 3: by Tashy (last edited Apr 25, 2016 02:38AM) (new)

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) by James Dashner

COMPLETED

message 4: by Tashy (last edited Apr 25, 2016 02:38AM) (new)

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa

COMPLETED

message 5: by Tashy (last edited Apr 25, 2016 02:39AM) (new)

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

COMPLETED

message 6: by Tashy (last edited Apr 25, 2016 02:39AM) (new)

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

COMPLETED

message 7: by Tashy (last edited Feb 06, 2017 06:47AM) (new)

The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2) by Patrick Ness Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness

COMPLETED

message 8: by Tashy (last edited May 22, 2015 12:40AM) (new)

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Raising Demons (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins

COMPLETED

message 9: by Tashy (new)

Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle, #2) by Christopher Paolini

To read

Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle, #3) by Christopher Paolini Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) by Christopher Paolini

message 10: by Tashy (last edited Oct 14, 2015 03:31AM) (new)

Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum

COMPLETED

message 11: by Tashy (last edited Oct 22, 2015 12:21PM) (new)

Tashy Jones | 821 comments read

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2) by Gena Showalter The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3) by Gena Showalter

To read

A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4) by Gena Showalter

message 12: by Tashy (last edited Feb 06, 2017 06:53AM) (new)

message 13: by Tashy (last edited Nov 03, 2015 11:21PM) (new)

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Paige The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2) by Danielle Paige

To Read
Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3) by Danielle Paige

message 14: by Tashy (new)

Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) by Josephine Angelini Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) by Josephine Angelini

COMPLETED

message 15: by Tashy (new)

Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1) by Kendare Blake

To Read
Mortal Gods (Goddess War, #2) by Kendare Blake Ungodly (Goddess War, #3) by Kendare Blake

message 16: by Tashy (new)

Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

To Read
Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 17: by Tashy (new)

Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

To Read
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard Untitled (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard

message 18: by Tashy (last edited Oct 26, 2015 07:19AM) (new)

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo

COMPLETED

message 19: by Tashy (new)

Noughts & Crosses (Noughts & Crosses, #1) by Malorie Blackman

To Read
Knife Edge (Noughts & Crosses, #2) by Malorie Blackman Checkmate Book 3 by Malorie Blackman Double Cross (Noughts & Crosses, #4) by Malorie Blackman

message 20: by Tashy (new)

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake

COMPLETED

message 21: by Tashy (new)

The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken

To Read
Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) by Alexandra Bracken In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) by Alexandra Bracken

message 22: by Tashy (new)

Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1) by Rachel Caine

To Read
Paper and Fire (The Great Library, #2) by Rachel Caine

message 23: by Tashy (new)

The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass

To Read
The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

message 24: by Tashy (new)

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

COMPLETED

message 25: by Tashy (new)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

COMPLETED

message 26: by Tashy (new)

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1) by Jennifer Donnelly Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga, #2) by Jennifer Donnelly

To Read
Dark Tide (Waterfire Saga, #3) by Jennifer Donnelly

message 27: by Tashy (new)

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

to Read
Inkspell (Inkworld, #2) by Cornelia Funke Inkdeath (Inkheart Trilogy) by Cornelia Funke

message 28: by Tashy (last edited Sep 11, 2016 01:44AM) (new)

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) by Robert Galbraith The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by Robert Galbraith

To Read
Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike, #3) by Robert Galbraith

message 29: by Tashy (last edited Oct 19, 2015 10:51AM) (new)

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) by Kami Garcia

COMPLETED

message 30: by Tashy (new)

Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy, #1) by Sally Green Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy, #2) by Sally Green

To Read
Half Lost (The Half Bad Trilogy, #3) by Sally Green

message 31: by Tashy (new)

The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1) by Melissa Grey

To Read
The Shadow Hour (The Girl at Midnight, #2) by Melissa Grey

message 32: by Tashy (last edited Feb 06, 2017 06:54AM) (new)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han

To Read
Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han

message 33: by Tashy (new)

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand

COMPLETED

message 34: by Tashy (new)

message 35: by Tashy (new)

Switched (Trylle, #1) by Amanda Hocking Torn (Trylle, #2) by Amanda Hocking Ascend (Trylle, #3) by Amanda Hocking

COMPLETED

message 36: by Tashy (new)

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3) by Julie Kagawa

COMPLETED

message 37: by Tashy (last edited Nov 19, 2015 09:17AM) (new)

About a Girl (A Girl, #1) by Lindsey Kelk What A Girl Wants (A Girl, #2) by Lindsey Kelk A Girl’s Best Friend by Lindsey Kelk

COMPLETED

message 38: by Tashy (new)

I Heart New York (I Heart, #1) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart Paris (I Heart, #3) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart Hollywood (I Heart, #2) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart Vegas (I Heart, #4) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart Christmas (I Heart, #6) by Lindsey Kelk I Heart London (I Heart, #5) by Lindsey Kelk

COMPLETED

message 39: by Tashy (new)

Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #1) by Victoria Lamb

To Read
Witchfall (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #2) by Victoria Lamb Witchrise (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #3) by Victoria Lamb

message 40: by Tashy (last edited Feb 06, 2017 06:55AM) (new)

Tashy Jones | 821 comments
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. MaasThrone of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas

To Read
Untitled (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

message 41: by Tashy (last edited Sep 09, 2016 07:06AM) (new)

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas

To Read
Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

message 42: by Tashy (last edited Sep 09, 2016 07:07AM) (new)

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater

COMPLETED

message 43: by Tashy (new)

Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) by Ransom Riggs

COMPLETED

message 44: by Tashy (new)

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

To Read
Four A Divergent Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - #0.4) by Veronica Roth

message 45: by Tashy (new)

The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski

To Read
The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) by Marie Rutkoski The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3) by Marie Rutkoski

message 46: by Tashy (last edited Feb 06, 2017 06:57AM) (new)

The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1) by Melinda Salisbury The Sleeping Prince (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #2) by Melinda Salisbury

To Read
The Scarecrow Queen (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #3) by Melinda Salisbury

message 47: by Tashy (new)

Geek Girl (Geek Girl, #1) by Holly Smale

To Read
Model Misfit (Geek Girl, #2) by Holly Smale Picture Perfect (Geek Girl, #3) by Holly Smale All That Glitters (Geek Girl, #4) by Holly Smale

message 48: by Tashy (last edited Feb 01, 2016 02:18AM) (new)

Ruby Red (Precious Stone Trilogy, #1) by Kerstin Gier

To Read
Sapphire Blue (Precious Stone Trilogy, #2) by Kerstin Gier Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier

message 49: by Tashy (last edited Oct 19, 2015 10:52AM) (new)

Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard

To Read
Unhinged (Splintered, #2) by A.G. Howard Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard

message 50: by Tashy (last edited Nov 03, 2015 11:22PM) (new)

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee

To Read
World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee

« previous 1