Drop Everything And Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Read > Books Read

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Dec 02, 2018 07:12AM) (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5469 comments Mod
Every month, we read two books as BOTM (Book Of The Month). Here is a list of books read in this group. If you would like to see these books listed alphabetically, please look at this thread.

message 2: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

December

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K.Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K.Rowling

message 3: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

January

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K.Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

message 4: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

February

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K.Rowling

message 5: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

March

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K.Rowling
Around The World In 80 Days by Jules VerneAround the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne

message 6: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

April

The Return of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes, #6) by Arthur Conan DoyleThe Return of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Wolf Hunt The Burning Ages by Sebastian P. Breit Wolf Hunt: The Burning Ages by Sebastian P. Breit

message 7: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

May

Angels and Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan BrownAngels and Demons by Dan Brown
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. MaasThrone of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

message 8: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

June

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne CollinsThe Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick RiordanPercy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

message 9: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

July

Oliver Twist by Charles DickensOliver Twist by Charles Dickens
Inkheart (Inkworld, #1) by Cornelia FunkeInkheart by Cornelia Funke

message 10: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

August

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick RiordanThe Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

message 11: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:46AM) (new)

September

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1) by L.M. MontgomeryAnne of Green Gables by L.M.Montgomery
Inkspell (Inkworld, #2) by Cornelia FunkeInkspell by Cornelia Funke

message 12: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

October

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick RiordanPercy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
The Book Thief by Markus ZusakThe Book Thief by Markus Zusak

message 13: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

November

Inkdeath (Inkworld, #3) by Cornelia FunkeInkdeath by Cornelia Funke
The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket

message 14: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

December

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire by Suzanne Collins
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick RiordanPercy Jackson and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan

message 15: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

January

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne CollinsMockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica RothDivergent by Veronica Roth

message 16: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

February

Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica RothInsurgent by Veronica Roth
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra ClareClockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

message 17: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

March

Tempting Death by Elizabeth HollowayCall Me Grim by Elizabeth Holloway
Jane Eyre by Charlotte BrontëJane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë

message 18: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:45AM) (new)

April

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra ClareCity of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Zodiac (Zodiac, #1) by Romina RussellZodiac by Romina Russell

message 19: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

May

Wuthering Heights by Emily BrontëWuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick RiordanThe Last Olympian
by Rick Riordan

message 20: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

June

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
The Looking Glass Wars (The Looking Glass Wars, #1) by Frank Beddor The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

message 21: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

July

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle PaigeDorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
The Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot, #2) by Agatha ChristieThe Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie

message 22: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

August

The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry The Giver by Lois Lowry
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh MafiShatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

message 23: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

September

The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie ThorneThe Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1) by Rick YanceyThe 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

message 24: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

October

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa MeyerCinder by Marissa Meyer
The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick RiordanThe Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

message 25: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

November

Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott WesterfeldUglies by Scott Westerfeld
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

message 26: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:44AM) (new)

December

Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Selection by Kiera Cass

message 27: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

January

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Hollow City by Ransom Riggs

message 28: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

February

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

message 29: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

March

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Cress by Marissa Meyer

message 30: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

April

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

message 31: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

May

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) by Robert Galbraith The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver Delirium by Lauren Oliver

message 32: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

June

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

message 33: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

July

A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey

message 34: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

August

Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

message 35: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

September

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

message 36: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:43AM) (new)

October

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 37: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:42AM) (new)

November

The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George

message 38: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:42AM) (new)

December

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

Heartless by Marissa Meyer Heartless by Marissa Meyer

message 39: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:42AM) (new)

January

Let it Snow by John Green Let it Snow by John Green

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1) by Sabaa Tahir An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

message 40: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:42AM) (new)

February

Coraline by Neil Gaiman Coraline by Neil Gaiman

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander

message 41: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:40AM) (new)

March

The Good Girl by Mary Kubica The Good Girl by Mary Kubica

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

message 42: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Apr 26, 2017 02:42AM) (new)

April

A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab

The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

The Martian by Andy Weir The Martian by Andy Weir

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

message 43: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 08, 2017 04:59AM) (new)

May

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Little Women (Little Women, #1) by Louisa May Alcott Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende The Japanese Lover by Isabel Allende

message 44: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

June

Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving

message 45: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 12, 2018 03:59AM) (new)

July

Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) by Agatha Christie Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

Beautiful Chaos by Robert M. Drake Beautiful Chaos by Robert M. Drake

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

The Girl With All the Gifts (The Girl With All the Gifts #1) by M.R. Carey The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey

message 46: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 12, 2018 04:02AM) (new)

August

And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1) by Kiersten White And I Darken by Kiersten White

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith

11 Birthdays (Willow Falls, #1) by Wendy Mass 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass

message 47: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 12, 2018 04:05AM) (new)

September

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Winter by Marissa Meyer

Shadow and Bone (Grisha Verse, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

message 48: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 12, 2018 04:07AM) (new)

January

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Creekwood, #1) by Becky Albertalli Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

message 49: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 12, 2018 04:08AM) (new)

February

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Legend by Marie Lu

message 50: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited May 12, 2018 04:10AM) (new)

March

Turtles All the Way Down by John Green Turtles All the Way Down by John Green

Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate Fallen by Lauren Kate

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.