Drop Everything And Read discussion

Read > City of Bones

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5470 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by The Chocoholic (new)

The Chocoholic I hate Jace (don't murder me) but love this book

message 3: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen | 36 comments The wrote: "I hate Jace (don't murder me) but love this book"

J--Jace. You hate Jace. Oh my God. I mean, i get that everyone has an opinion but Jace? I'm shocked right now.

message 4: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

I used to like him initially, but I began disliking him in the later books, too.

message 5: by Al (last edited Jan 02, 2017 08:38PM) (new)

Al (al-h) | 271 comments I'm not overly fond of this series... especially the last 3. Clary was so UGH. Jace was cool, but Simon was the best, and Magnus was amazing too (especially in the later books). Those 3 characters (and Alec!) were the only reasons I finished it. They were awesome though!

message 6: by Kaleigh (new)

Kaleigh Flowers | 1 comments I read the the first book and really liked it, but I have been stalling to read the next one. Only because the books are so big and there's a lot of books and I'm afraid I will just run out of time.

message 7: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen | 36 comments i'm feeling so attacked rn

message 8: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen | 36 comments I love this series, it's definitely one of my favorites, but if you don't like it i respect your opinion, i really do. i mean, i know all about not liking a book that the majority likes.

message 9: by Rita (new)

Rita Ferraz (ritaferraz) | 8 comments I'm actually in the middle of city of heavenly fire.

message 10: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new)

I thought it was 'Jayce', too. I'd love to have more input on this.

message 11: by Michelleleigh (new)

Michelleleigh | 8 comments When I met Cassandra Clare she pronounced it 'Jayce'.

message 12: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen | 36 comments oh my god you met cassandra. i love her so much.

message 13: by Michelleleigh (new)

Michelleleigh | 8 comments Yes and she was very friendly.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) This Shadowhunter world is a great imagination at work! It was lots of fun to read.

message 15: by J.W. (new)

J.W. Ellis (jwellis) | 10 comments Ive read this book at least 5x, if not more. LOVED IT!!!!!! Doing a reread right now, cause I finally got around to buying the last three books. Yes I realize I am way behind. I get distracted soooo easily and forget to finish series.