This topic is about Divergent
Read > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5469 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't hate me...but I didn't really like Four.

message 3: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 5 stars

I don't blame you. I didn't like him either.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess he's just not my kinda guy. Plus I just kinda wince at the idea of all those tattoos on his back. It must have been so painful getting them!

message 5: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Now that is what I call humour.

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) This was a great read, and I can't wait to get into "Insurgent " and "Allegiant."

message 7: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm glad you enjoyed it :) The next two are nice, too.

Kody I just read Insurgent and I loved it! I'm excited to get started on the next one since it's the end! But I hear it's sad too.

Rich Thomas | 493 comments Of all the Divergent series, I loved Divergent the most!

message 10: by Rich (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rich Thomas | 493 comments Priscilla wrote: "I recently finished the books for the first time and loved the series, but not to a 5 star level due to some details, mainly Tris getting on my nerves and small inconsistencies. Still, I enjoyed it..."

I plan to reread it too... it has been some time and maybe I'll like it better the next time through.

message 11: by Kody (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kody I still have yet to finish the movies but I hear they end differently from the books so that will be interesting

message 12: by Rich (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rich Thomas | 493 comments ~W㊉NÐERGIRL~ wrote: "I still have yet to finish the movies but I hear they end differently from the books so that will be interesting"

Same, only have seen Divergent, not the rest of the series.

Jojobean It was ok. Reminded me a lot of the Hunger Games. I wasn't really a fan of Tris or Four. But the action was good. I didn't read the other books of the series. My sister spoiled the ending for me so I got unmotivated to read them.

message 14: by butterbean (new) - added it

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) Can't believe I watched to movie and I haven't even read the book yet! Did I make a mistake?

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) Good book! Movie was well done too.