Being A Girl discussion

Makeup/Beauty > Appearances IRL

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Describe how you look IRL. Be descriptive!

message 2: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 2591 comments Mod
-5'4"
-Medium skin-ish
-Skinny-ish (darn you muscular thighs)
-Hourglass-ish figure

Meh. I'm very "-ish". XD

message 3: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Nah. My figure is pretty hourglass. XD I just don't wear über tight clothes.

message 4: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 171 comments Um...I have red, coppery hair. My skin is VERY pale. I have freckles everywhere. I am average, I guess. LOL. The one thing I hate is my murky green eyes. Like, they literally look like green dirt with mold mixed in.

I guess my figure is kinda hourglass...It doesn't really have the bottom part. Ew my butt is terrible.

message 5: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments 5'7 dark skinned as am mixed breed, shoulder long dark brown hair. Not so curvy in my hips just well first impression of me you get is that am fit. Not muscular just very slim except fit. C cup not sure if it's the same in the states. My eyes have different colour depends on the light.

message 6: by Amy D (new)

Amy D | 190 comments 160cm, 5'2
tannish skin
brownish, blackish hair that slightly goes past the shoulders, baby hair on both sides, no fringe
small eyes with no eyelids, dark brown
skinny, no curves
long legs (well for my size)

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Oh shot you're the dream of every YA writers red hair green eyes place skin. Just a hot dude to complete the love story.

Me every writers Amazonian dream. Angel I really can't get a picture of you, and Amy very writers funny cool friend.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 28, 2015 04:45AM) (new)

Umm let's see
165 cm tall, Short black hair, tan skin, Really dark brown and big eyes, small upper lip and full bottom lip, in the process of achieving an hourglass figure (I'm 13! I'm not finished the stupid puberty process!), and a beauty dot on the left side of my chin (And no, it's not drawn on! I was born with it!)

message 9: by artemis (new)

artemis (an-addict-with-wifi) | 171 comments Pamela wrote: "Oh shot you're the dream of every YA writers red hair green eyes place skin. Just a hot dude to complete the love story.

Me every writers Amazonian dream. Angel I really can't get a picture of yo..."

Aw, thank you! I'm not very attractive though...

message 10: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

I have what'd you call an "oval" face shape, and full lips with a long forehead. My feet are a size 8.5!!! 8.5! Huge!

message 11: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

My eyes are dark brown and my hair is light brown with faint highlights. Very Boring, I am.

message 12: by yana (last edited Apr 28, 2015 10:44AM) (new)

yana ~161cm last time I checked (though I doubt I've grown, unfortunately).

~Dark ash blond or ash brown hair, I haven't really figured it out. Yet.

~Brown eyes, in the sun they look like cups of strong black tea.

~I'm sort of slim, but I give the appearance of having curves because my waist is small.

~I have very dark eyebrows and eyelashes, which contrasts with my kind of pale skin. I get tanned in summer though.

~I think my lips are a little thin but my friends say they're normal so... They also tend to get very red when it's windy and I look like I'm wearing my mom's lipstick, ugh.

I think I'm done!

message 13: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Makes me picture some confident girl, who wears high heel and could probably do a lot of harm than a soldier with a sword. Sassy and witty good one angel.

Yours you lol mom red lipstick lol, makes me picture a girl her body fighting to be a woman but stuck in a place of girl to woman. Someone who does Hilarious stuff but don't really think is funny except the people around her.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments I haven't gotten my height/weight checked in a while, but, if I had to guess, I think I'm about five-foot-ten and a half, maybe one-seventy?
That's as close as I can get on that.
Really friggin' long hair, goes to my hips if I stoop. I call it dirty blonde, so sorta blonde/brown.
Hazel eyes. They can look brown or green.
I have very German skin, (that's what Gram says) but I;m also Native American, so it's like a tanned pink.
Gets darker in the summer.
Uh, kinda curvy, I guess? Not exactly hourglass, but none of the women in my family are very curvy, so I think this is as shapely as I get (I'm almost sixteen).
Long legs. Long, toned arms from weights and a punching bag.
That's really all there is. Nothing too special.

message 15: by yana (new)

yana Zombieslayer/Alienhunter {Coca-Cola, Sometimes War} wrote: "I haven't gotten my height/weight checked in a while, but, if I had to guess, I think I'm about five-foot-ten and a half, maybe one-seventy?
That's as close as I can get on that.
Really friggin' lo..."

The way I picture you, you're really pretty but kinda shy, I don't know why. I'm so jealous about your height though! I doubt I'll get any taller.

Pamela wrote: "Makes me picture some confident girl, who wears high heel and could probably do a lot of harm than a soldier with a sword. Sassy and witty good one angel.

Yours you lol mom red lipstick lol, make..."

I guess my lipstick comment was that bad, wasn't it? Hahahaha. Really though, it doesn't happen anymore because I always have lip balm in my pocket now, I learned the bad way it's necessary, because when they cut it hurts like hell.

And, well, not exactly what you said. I tend to be hilarious to others, but they say it's because of my out-of-the-blue comments not related to the topic. I guess I just like seeing people laugh.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments @Moon Thanks. *blush* I'm not pretty, but I am shy. XD
And I thought your lipstick comment was funny. The same thing happens to me.

message 17: by yana (new)

yana @Zombieslayer/Alienhunter/other-stuff-on-your-name, you're surely just being humble :)

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments @Moon Eh, maybe. XD
By the way, my friends call me Z. Takes less time to type the zombieslayer/alienhunter-otehr-stuff-in-my-name.

message 19: by yana (new)

yana Zombieslayer/Alienhunter {Coca-Cola, Sometimes War} wrote: "@Moon Eh, maybe. XD
By the way, my friends call me Z. Takes less time to type the zombieslayer/alienhunter-otehr-stuff-in-my-name."

Sweet! I'll stick to that from now on then haha

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments Don't mind me sticking to that as well ;) ((I feel like some creepy dude))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Eмρяєѕѕ Aηgєℓ ~ I'м ησт αƒяαι∂ σƒ Gσ∂, I αм αƒяαι∂ σƒ мαη wrote: "I have what'd you call an "oval" face shape, and full lips with a long forehead. My feet are a size 8.5!!! 8.5! Huge!"

SAME! Except I'm 7.5

message 22: by Philippa (last edited Dec 21, 2015 10:30AM) (new)

Philippa | 179 comments Ha lol guys! Well, this is my appearance IRL:

•Large, grey eyes (that are often narrowed in disdain or sarcasm)
•Thin, pale face.
•Pale arms.
•Tall-and I'm still growing! I'm uncertain of my actual height though.
•Slim, curvy.
•Mid-length auburn hair.
•Thin, steel rimmed glasses.
•Full, rosy lips.

I didn't mention the frequently oily skin here. Oops.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 173 comments Lօɾἶ ~Tнє Sσηg Iηѕι∂є Tнє Tυηє, Fυℓℓ Oƒ Bєαυтιƒυℓ Mιѕтαкєѕ...~ wrote: "Eмρяєѕѕ Aηgєℓ ~ I'м ησт αƒяαι∂ σƒ Gσ∂, I αм αƒяαι∂ σƒ мαη wrote: "I have what'd you call an "oval" face shape, and full lips with a long forehead. My feet are a size 8.5!!! 8.5! Huge!"

SAME! Excep..."

That's nothing. My feet are size 11.

message 24: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Well, the lady at Nordstrom's said that if my feet got bigger, they might not carry shoes in my size anymore...O_O

message 25: by yana (new)

yana According to some chart I just read on the web my size in the US is a 6.5

message 26: by m (new)

m (bella_mckenzie) | 127 comments I'm British for starters. I'm skinny and I barely have any booty and boobs.xD I'm 5-foot-3,I weigh 45kg. My feet are a size 5.
I have straight/wavy hair,depends on what day it is. It Can be dead straight or it can become wavy. (I have messed up hair!) It's Very Light brown with streaks of blonde from the sun. I have hazel eyes and yeah. That sums me up.

message 27: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

I feel ya for small boobies. I'm only a 34A.

message 28: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1320 comments I like having small b.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

~Puerto Rican-Italian
~13 years old
~5'5
~Kinda chubby...
~36C chest...
~Hourglass figure (my hips though...)
~Booty (I'm Puerto Rican, it's natural)
~Shoulder-length wavy black hair
~Light brown eyes (which look black in pics 'cause they're so light that my pupils can be seen clearly & huge in them)
~Olive tan skin (a little paler now than usual due to not spending much time outside lately)
~Thick black & blue glasses
~Broad built
~Oval-shaped face
~A little bit of acne
~Beauty marks
~Pinkish tinge on cheeks because I blush a lot :*
~Never wear make-up except lip balm/gloss
~Dimple on each cheek (only visible when I smile)
~Dimple on my chin (always visible)
~Cupid's bow
~Full lips
~Long forehead
~Short fingernails
~7.5 shoe size
~My ProPic is a Selfie, so that's a visual...

message 30: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Can I steal your boobs please.

message 31: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

I think your figure would possibly be described as "pear".

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Bigger breast = more back pain

message 33: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

And everyone has a cupid's bow. It's the 'v' part of your upper lip.

message 34: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

But I have small boobs and back pain.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It will make it worse I spread for experience

message 36: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Ah. I swear, I could still fit into a training bra if I wanted to. Heck, my domed eye mask could be my bra! XD

Do women with big boobs ever want SMALL boobs?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I had huge boobs and I lost weight the shrunk I still wish they where smaller

message 38: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Well, I bet they were foobs. (fat-boobs.)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey no not really I hit a growth spirt so they got bigger and had some fat not a lot my big boobs change movies on my iPad if they get pressed against the screen

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Goodnight girls

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Eмρяєѕѕ Aηgєℓ ~ I'м ησт αƒяαι∂ σƒ Gσ∂, I αм αƒяαι∂ σƒ мαη wrote: "Can I steal your boobs please."

Are you anywhere close to a B, maybe?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Eмρяєѕѕ Aηgєℓ ~ I'м ησт αƒяαι∂ σƒ Gσ∂, I αм αƒяαι∂ σƒ мαη wrote: "I think your figure would possibly be described as "pear"."

Nah, it's an hourglass. Well, developing. I just need to lose some more weight around my waist, & I'm good.

message 43: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

Lori: Nope, and never will be

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Eмρяєѕѕ Aηgєℓ ~ I'м ησт αƒяαι∂ σƒ Gσ∂, I αм αƒяαι∂ σƒ мαη wrote: "Lori: Nope, and never will be"

I like my boobs. I just wanna go down a couple numbers.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh....description......wow, everyone sounds like some sort of model XD

*5'6
* slim athletic body type (though now I'm gaining more muscle so not as slim as before lol)
* thick brown hair with blonde highlights that legit appeared out of nowhere during the summer
*thick dark eyebrows (no unibrow thankfully...)
*half-hourglass type
* and my eyes are just....brown

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "Uh....description......wow, everyone sounds like some sort of model XD

*5'6
* slim athletic body type (though now I'm gaining more muscle so not as slim as before lol)
* thick brown hair with blon..."

Luci you're so pretty.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah, you've seen me a billion times irl

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "Nah, you've seen me a billion times irl"

& I still conclude with my last statment!

message 49: by Angel, Hair Flipping Fashionista (new)

LOL; I'm no Karlie KlosLoss or Giselle Bündchen!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Still, mehhhhhhhhh

« previous 1 3 4 5