What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > boys harassing a girl; one boy, after a locker incident, changes

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Johnny (last edited Apr 26, 2015 10:48PM) (new)

Johnny | 2 comments Hey, sorry about my bad memory. But I was hoping someone could help me out in remembering the name of the book and author.

This was the only book that I could focus reading on, and would appreciate it if someone could help me remember.

The storyline was about a boy at school, and this girl I believe thought he did something to her locker. And there were some other boys who were causing trouble for the girl. But eventually the boy was able to gain the girls trust after the locker incident. I believe the boy lived in a trailer, not 100% sure.

The cover of the book I believe had a baseball on fire, with a black background. Not 100% sure if I'm mixing up the two. Also the author was a female I believe. Read the book in Junior High and High School. Anyways, thanks if anyone can help.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Johnny, please add genre and plot details to your header to make the browsing experience easier for people trying to solve your book.

What year did you read it or what year was it published?

message 3: by Johnny (last edited Apr 27, 2015 08:16PM) (new)

Johnny | 2 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Johnny, please add genre and plot details to your header to make the browsing experience easier for people trying to solve your book.

What year did you read it or what year was it published?"

Sorry, I don't quite know what genre you'd consider the book. I have a very bad vague memory of it, and I listed the plot details in the post, as much as I can. Sorry, I know it is kind of vague, and not very descriptive. And I read this in 2007-2010, once in Junior High, and once in High School. I also think the publisher was Scholastic, not 100% sure.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Johnny, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Johnny, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.