Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "When he who wields the blood of Olde,
Casts his shadow upon the land,
Another shall rise to rule and conquer,
To unify the fractured kingdoms,
And peace will at last be had."

An ancient prophecy passed down by the fates themselves has been whispered throughout the continent for millennia. Through the rise and fall of empires who attempted to fulfill it and through the dark times which split the continent and destroyed many lives. In present day a cruel dictator has risen to power in the kingdom of Aphelia. By killing the King in a coup d'etat, stealing the throne, and imprisoning the rest of the royal family his rule is absolute. The former crown princess believes the prophecy is coming to pass because she knows the dark secret behind the new king's rule. To save her people she must find the one who will rule and conquer but is this great leader closer than she thinks?

A young man has spent his whole life at the castle as a servant. He played with the royals even as he served them. As an orphan he lived only by the kindness of the previous king. As he grew he helped the aged horse master and eventually took over when the old man died. After the coup he was allowed to continue at his post only because the kingdom's finest horses became unruly and unmanageable without him. He longs to depose the new ruler but has no power of his own to do so.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Ohhh! Exciting!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments :) I'll start my characters in a little bit and that may be all that happens since its getting late my time so we'll probably start tomorrow

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Alright! I'll get to mine too

message 5: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Apr 26, 2015 10:37PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Name: Princess Anya Sevastyan (pronounced Sebastian with a V)

Personality: Mischievous, Kind, Honest, Sweet, Tough and Crazy with a capital C.

Interests:Drawing (talented artist) Animals and Fencing (even though females aren't allowed to practice fencing...she does so in secret)
Pet: Has a pet tiger.
[image error]

Other Is betrothed to the Roman Vest however she hate's the man guts.

(p.s. should she have a voice? I'm conflicted with that talent...but she is a princess and don't princesses sing or yea haha?)

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Name: Avox Hoenheim
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Avox is a good man but it takes a lot to provoke him which isn't a bad thing for someone just trying to survive. He doesn't have much self confidence except when it comes to animals which he seems to have an affinity for. He is good at suppressing his own emotions in the face of travesty and can come off as almost cowardly. He can't stand to see someone in pain though which often gets him in trouble under the new rule.
Other: Obviously the hero of the story.

~~~

Name: Roman Vast
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Roman is a cruel man. He revels in torture and believes himself to be superior to every man, even the one foretold of in the prophecy. He is not one to believe in the fates and as such does not fear some great unknown ruler. He remains calm and collected at all times and seems to be fascinated with the crown princess.
Other: The villain.

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Both your characters are Yum even though one is bad haha!
OH dear...did you want me to write an actual description. I thought it would be better to unveil the character through the RP. Your choice though. :)

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Up to you, I usually prefer having some sort of reference point though I will admit that's more applicable for age, appearance, and history (when there is one posted)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Okay well I would like to leave it! Don't worry...her personality will shine though throughout the RolePlay. Would you like to start now?

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Would you like to start? I wouldn't know where to begin!

message 11: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Oh gosh... Okay but I think this is it for tonight
___

Avox tripped and barely managed to keep his bowl steady so as to avoid the stew sloshing out. He kept his head down and hurried away from the table of cruel men who were laughing as they tormented passing servants. He sat at a table on the other side of the dining hall and ate quickly, keeping his head down. He'd rather avoid confrontation. Those only led to violence and pain, two things he'd rather avoid.

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Apr 27, 2015 01:08AM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya Sevastyan was not in a good mood. Sitting beside Roman Vast at the dinner table as he sat at the head was never a good way to have dinner. Anya let out a long sigh whilst resting her cheek onto her open palm that was situated on top of the table. Her eyes stared down at her plate; bursting with luscious food but she was not really looking. The food, even though it smelled amazing just made her want to hurl. Why did she have to sit here beside King Vast? Eat with him? She didn’t like him. He definitely didn’t like her. Or did he? Anya shook her head in horror and demolished that thought from her mind immediately. He wouldn’t. He couldn’t. She was a bitch to him 95% of the time and the other 5% was when she was kissing his ass to save an unfortunate soul that happened to pass his malevolent path. Both conclusive outcomes were never good...for her. But she did was she did and with pride. She was Princess Anya Sevastyan after all and even though she would soon be taking the Vast name *she trembled at the thought* Anya would always protect her people. In everyway she could. But deep down Anya knew. She knew that she wasn’t the one to make the change. He was. The ever mysterious He who would one day come dashing into the kingdom on his white horse rescue her people from the fascist King. But when was that wonderful one-day? She needed Him now. And where was He? Who was He?
…Not a soul knew. And with that thought, Anya shed a tiny calamitous tear that in agonizing slothfulness slipped down her soft pink cheeks.

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Roman smirked at something one of his guards said about a servant girl the man has bedded recently when a tear slipped down Anya'a cheek. He turned his attention to it and wiped it off slowly, letting his hand linger. "Not hungry my dear?" He asked, the smirk still on his face. His little princess was an intriguing creature, fiery one moment and compliant the next. It made him want her all the more, to control that fire of hers and claim it as his.

message 14: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Apr 27, 2015 07:02PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya jerked away from Roman’s touch, her spine straightening with swift movement. She sat up straight, locking her eyes with Roman’s unnaturally fluorescent blue eyes. And what beautiful eyes they were, on a beautiful face… but his heart was nowhere near beautiful. At that thought, Anya slid her gaze from his and down onto her full plate. His soul was corrupted.
“No, my lord.” She said, even surprising herself when her voice came out steady and strong. At the moment she did not feel anywhere near steady and strong. Score to Princess Anya 1 and Mr Malevolent 0. Then her stomach grumbled and Anya flushed with embarrassment. Hey eyes fleetingly flicking up at Roman to grasp his reaction and than back down again. She had just lied….

{{{{{{Hey just wondering how should Anya and Avox meet? Should she know its him at first glance? That he is king and all...any ideas?)]}}}

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (Well he grew up in the palace so she should know him already, as for the prophecy part there will eventually be a confrontation which will make her realize who he really is.)

He smirked. "Your body says otherwise dear princess. Don't worry, it's not poisoned I promise. When I want you dead I'll do it face to face." He promised as he took a bite of food from her plate, demonstrating that it wasn't in fact poisoned. He loved watching the strong girl squirm as she struggled to find the line that led to both her and her people's survival. Playing with her brought him almost as much joy as the screams he heard during interrogations.

message 16: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya gritted her teeth as her sparkling green eyes narrowed at the beast in front of her. Motherfucking ass wipe piece of shit Anya scolded herself for thinking such depraved thoughts. She was a lady and she would need to think like one too. But this…this evil mortal in front of her just brought out her bad side – and no it WAS NOT in a good way. Anya gracefully flicked her silky smooth brown hair behind her shoulders and clicked her tongue twice.
“I wouldn’t dared assume such blasphemy my King.” She said firmly but sweetly. “I just have no desire to eat so profoundly when my people are struggling to even find one meal to feed their children. It makes me sick and angry that you would let my people suffer like petty dogs.” Anya stood up straight as she spoke that last sentence with vengeance – palms flat out on the table – fiery eyes blazing at the King. If looks could kill….

((Okay....maybe I think I know where i would like them to meet THE STABLES haha it would be perfect since their both animal lovers)))

message 17: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments (sorry for not posting frequently - I have school but maybe if you tell me the times your on I can figure something out according to that :D)

message 18: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments (It varies a lot depending on the day and if I have something going on but usually from 4:00pm to 10:00pm PST)

Roman simply laughed. The people had enough food to survive and then some. True he was a cruel man but he realized that a desperate kingdom led to an unruly, unpredictable one. He wasn't arrogant enough to believe that a kingdom filled with rebellion wouldn't be a glittering prize ripe for the taking from bordering nations. He did tend to tax the people heavily but they weren't in danger of starving. Begrudgingly did his people kneel before him. He was cruel but he was smart. Any sign of unrest brought very serious consequences, even rumors were taken as truth so many of the people lived in fear of execution, something that happened often.

message 19: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya shook her head in disbelief. Figures that she would only get a calculated laugh out of him. With a sigh, Anya straightened and smoothed out any kinks that may have appeared in front of her dress whilst she was sitting.
"I take my leave now My King," Anya looked down at her shoes as she curtsied. Then turned around to walk away, picking up a piece of bread as she passed the table and Roman. Her head wasn't in the best place at the moment but she knew exactly the remedy for that pain. Well a certain someone anyways in a certain place. Anya's heart skipped a beat and she herself tried not to skip not wanting to give anything away to Roman really as she walked out of the the castle's dining hall.
Her Destination...the stables.

message 20: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Avox had finished his food and was back in the stables, feeding the horses and checking on one of the warhorses he was sure had a fever. It was hard to tell though because that particular horse ran hot most of the time anyway and refused any attention other than what was necessary. He sighed and shook his head at the black beast. He just hoped it would be alright. He looked up when someone entered the stables.

message 21: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya broke a piece off the bread and plopped it into her mouth as she entered the stables. She chewed elegantly, her gorgeous blue dress trailing behind her as she walked up towards BB. It was a nickname she had given the untamed black beast. She stuck out her hand towards him, palm open, the bread inviting the beast to take a munch.
“Hey BB! I brought you a snack. Your favourite.” She giggled.

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "Princess." Avox said, a little surprised. "BB?" He asked, leaning back against the stable wall to watch her with the horse. It seemed fine with her so maybe he could have her feed it the medicine. BB tolerated his presence well enough but started getting antsy before too long. Avox turned his attention from the horse to the princess. He hadn't seen much of her since King Vast had taken over, he'd heard she was confined to her room for the most part.

message 23: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Startled, Anya jerked away from the horse. The fast movement frightened the horse and he neighed while rising on his back legs, kicking out his front two. Anya widened her eyes in fear.
shit - oh dear
BB landed with a thumb back down on the ground and the impact blew Anya back and into Avox tumbling them down onto the ground. Anya shrieked in fear, holding onto Avox as they impacted.

message 24: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments Avox managed to keep his footing since he was already leaning against the stable wall. "Careful." He said as he caught the princess, keeping her up right while the large black horse tossed his head restlessly and eyed them almost suspiciously. "I didn't mean to startle you." He looked a little amused since he had been the one in the stall first and had assumed she had seen him.

message 25: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya jerked away from the servant boys grasp. Her face turning a couples shades of pink as her mouth opened to say something. She closed her mouth when nothing came out and bit her lip. Her hands vigourously petting away dirt from her dress. Her mind racing a hundred miles an hour as he tried to think of something.
ANYA YOU DIDNT APOLOGIZE!
Gasping Anya placed a hand on Avox chest and gave him a shy smile.
"I'm sorry Avox. I didn't see you and you just startled me. And I made a mess of things. I hope I didn't hurt you..." She whispered blushing again at the thought that her weight might have crushed him.

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "You've wounded me terribly." Avox remarked dryly, smiling at her kindly. "You're mind just gave been elsewhere, I was here before you." He told her do she didn't assume he has snuck up behind her. "I suppose no one could blame you for losing yourself in your thoughts though." His smile faded.

message 27: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya's heart skipped a beat at his words but when she realised his sarcasm she rolled her eyes and let out a little giggle.
Anya placed her hand on Avox's cheek and stroked twice before replying "Your too kind."
Than she turned away and bent down to pick up the now dirty bread.
"If only the King was as kind as you. If it was Roman I would've been...." She drifted off and shivered at the horrendous thought. She leaned against the stable wall and slid down on it slowly, plopping down onto the ground.
"What am i going to do Avox. The kingdom will never survive through this slaughter....I don't know If even I can survive it but I am trying so hard..so hard. It feels like a never ending earthquake. A nightmare you can't wake up from. What am i going to do?" Anya said through tear filled eyes.

message 28: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "It will survive Princess, in one form or another. You must believe in everyone and stay strong for the people." Avox said supportively. "King Vast can't rule forever, eventually he will die." Whether that came in five days or fifty years no one but the fates could know. Hopefully it was sooner rather than later but the wicked tended to have much longer lifespans than the good.

message 29: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) | 19 comments Anya looked up at Avox and smiled.
"I just wish I could do something. I hate the feeling of having my hands tied. I'm the goddamn princess and I can't do anything. It's so frustrating." Anya crime, running her hands through her now unruly hair.
"Have you heard of the prophecy Avox? The one that will save our kingdom? What do you think of it? Am I crazy for believing in it?"

message 30: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 9127 comments "You're not crazy for believing in it... Don't put too much stock in it though. Believe more in the good people in your kingdom than some words passed down for who knows how long. We're not even sure if those words have been changed over time it not." Avox said gently.