1×1's > Starfire & Jessica

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Do have any idea

message 2: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Do have any idea

message 3: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Ahhh I want to be sub.

How about supernatural idea

message 4: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments How about two teen age boy both werewolf. They meet at a school only werewolf are allow. Boy a and boy b fall for each other but one is a beta and the other is an alpha. Both in different pack.

What you think

message 5: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Awesome... We can do topic one for werewolves and the other for vamp

message 6: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments If we make another topic aka thread for vamp we can role play two... One u like amd one I like

message 7: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Okay can I be the submissive beta boy please

message 8: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Nah I make mine now

message 9: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Name: Dante Grim
Appearance:

Human
hot anime boy photo: anime boy tumblr_m4xdl3FwcC1qixk57o1_500.png

Wolf
white wolf photo: white wolf White.jpg

message 10: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments ((start))

Dante was at school ground early. He was in the back of the building reading a book that he was very into. He didn't pay no attention to anything around him. He love being a lone because, he knows when its after school. Its about all the pack this and that. He also knows it was their time to start looking for a mate that will want for life.

message 11: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante stop reading ans got up slowly walking back to school. He stop looking up at the sun and smile how beautiful the day was so far.

message 12: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante stop at the door seeing another pack roaming the hall. He duck and step to the side foe the other pack seeming. They were a group of beta. He look around to find escape route. He bite his lip not like knowing they weren't escape for him.

message 13: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dant jump and turned around saw an alpha speaking to him. He look at the alpha and turned into a wolf and dash to the forest that was near by. He didn't want to talk no alpha at the moment.

message 14: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante stop near a river didn't really took Any energy from running. He was a excellent runner, tracker, and hunter for a beta. He sometimes give his alpha run for his title.

message 15: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante didn't he knew his alpha was older than all of them. He would be in the forest watching over his pack if they came to the forest. He lower ears but lift his tail a little higher showing he wasn't very happy with the wolf here at all.

message 16: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante twitch his ears and tail showing that his giving the boy a chance to talk to him. Also showing his alpha not to attack yet. He spoke to the boy and make sure his alpha hears what he is saying too. 'Why did you fallow me or approach me. Im not your beta?"

message 17: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante growled softly, "I be okay. I know where I can go to be protected." He turned human again and look at the boy, "Name is Dante Grim"

The alpha show up and growled telling Dante not to say to much about himself. He look at the boy really large white wolf with icy blue eyes.

message 18: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments The alpha cut him off. He went infront of Roxas and narrow his eyes at him and only spoke to him in his mind, 'What made you take time out of your life. To just talk to MY beta.'

Dante look around knowing his alpha want to talk to the other alpha for a reason. He took off running back to the school.

message 19: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments The alpha look at him wondering what this is all about

Dante went to his locker and grab the books he need for the day. He wasn't sure what is happening and slowly walk to his first class.

message 20: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments The alpha look at him wondering what this is all about

Dante went to his locker and grab the books he need for the day. He wasn't sure what is happening and slowly walk to his first class.

message 21: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante walk in his class and for the first time he notice Roxas the wolf he saw this morning. Was in his class and next to his seat. He grunted why didn't he notice him before in the class. He walk to his seat and keep his eyes contact away from the other guy. He open the book and pretend to read the chapter they were going to learn the week.

message 22: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante look up at her and look at Roxas. Then back at the girl being nice and smile softly. 'Sir that boy again made this beta girl flirt with me. You know me I don't see girls like that for some reason.' He was getting bright red. He was getting embarrassed.

The alpha was annoyed by the move by the other alpha did on his beta.

message 23: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante start to get super red and notice she was kind pretty. His eyes start to glow in pleasure. He smile gently, "Not sure if I am or not. "

message 24: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante look at him confused on what she was getting by on what she was saying. He was getting curious, "What you mean by 'we could all ways see.' " He look at her like what the heck.

message 25: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante shake his head and said it softly, "Kiss you?" He couldn't believe this girl. He hardly knew this girl and she want to be kiss. To just be test on what gender he like. He turned red all over his face with widen eyes.

The alpha ears perk up and was very curious on this event. He knew Dante was very special. He never hug nor kiss a girl in his life. He smirk in enterainment.

message 26: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante never let his prey go. He lean over and gently place his full and soft lips on her. He had no idea how to kiss but, went with instinct. His eye were close when he felt his lips touch his. He almost melt in his chair.

The alpha eyes widen on how natural good kisser Dante was. He shake his head on how is this beta is so good at everything he does.

message 27: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante allow the girl to do what she want with his body. He deepen his kiss and more passionate. He never felt this feeling before. He then heard his alpha saying something super cheese.

The alpha smirk, "Found your mate in another pack. Not a good thing but, dang you got her all over you now." He couldn't help it and burst out laughing.

message 28: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante heard his alpha and slowly move away, "Wow. " He blush softly and seat back down. He didn't know what to do know. He look at Roxas and back at his lap. Then the girl. His alpha was right this girl was in another pack no in his. He shouldn't be getting really lovey dovey with her. He got up and walk to the bathroom. To clear his thought this got heat up so fast.

message 29: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante was in the bathroom just hoping no one goes in especially any alpha at the moment time. He then kind of want to kiss a boy and see how it be. But, he touch his lips thinkng about the kiss and it was so wonderful.

message 30: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante look up at him and stern, "Why did you send the girl to me. I didnt appericate that one bet." He narrow his eyes.

message 31: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments ((didn't see that post -_-" ))

Dante narrow his eyes and grab his hand. "I like to know how do you know which gender you like? I mean im question that at the moment." When he grab the other boy hand a electric wave went through his hand. He move his hand fast and look around wondering what the feeling was.

message 32: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante growled, "Not if we talk in the bathroom or the roof of the school. Two places that doesn't have window for him to see. I don't always feel threaten by other wolf from other pack. Im just a little curious geez." He then smirk, "Are you scared of my alpha?"

Dante's alpha sniff the air wondering what was taking Dante to long where he went. He was super protective of Dante. He lay down trying to be patient.

message 33: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante widen his eyes, "That I wouldn't know im the youngest in my pack so ya. " He kind rustle his shirt and start to get red. "May I kiss you just to see how i react different with a girl or a guy please." He felt odd asking especially to an alpha but, he was very curious at the moment.

message 34: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante wasn't afraid of showing this thing because, he never felt anything special with anyone so it wasn't hard for him. He lean over and kiss Roxas in the lips gently. Now his feeling the electric wave on his lips. He breathing got heavier and passionate.

message 35: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante kissed back deeper and more passionate feeling the other boy's hand on hip. His breathing was getting out of control on how heat it was getting between them.

message 36: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante was getting super hot breathing was hard. He slowly wrap his hand around Roxas neck. He start to french kiss him back not knowing what he was exactly doing. He just went with his instinct and mostly his instinct make him super amazing on what he does.

message 37: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments The alpha sense something from Dante that he wish he never had. He turned human and walk in the school with great raged. Everyone in the hall move to the side scared of him. He swing the door open of the bahtroom and grab Roxas and through him to the side.

Dante look around and saw his alpha. He got scared and ran to the corner wondering what is he going to do with him now.

The alpha look at Roxas, "Whats the meaning of this?"

message 38: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments The alpha growled and look at Dante. "Why Dante?" Still boxing Roxas in the corner.

Dante was shaken, "Because, oh what gender I was into more? I kiss a girl earlier and it felt awesome. But, when I kiss this boy. An Electric wave went through my lips and body."

The alpha eyes narrow all his muscle with anger and rage. He couldn't believe this it couldn't happen. To male and from opposite pack. Especially a beta with an Alpha. He was seeing red.

message 39: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante saw how upset his leader was, "Jade please stop. I doesn't mean nothing to me."

Jade growled, "It does when you felt like that kind of kiss. You have no idea what this all mean. I know this alpha name Roxas know exactly. I wont say nothing. Tell him now what it means." He look at Roxas for him to explain.

message 40: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Jade grunted in furious, "This is what the feeling you were having. I just dont get how two can be mates and different pack. I only heard it happen once several hundreds of years ago. This thing hardly happen." He turned wolf and pace back and forth fur fluff up in anger.

Dante turned super red. He was a mate of an alpha and another pack. What does this make him. His legs become very weak and he fall on his butt. "What the hell is happening."

message 41: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante turned in his wolf and jolt out of the bathroom to the forest. He ran with all force and speed.

Jade look up not mad knowing this is alot for the pup like Dante. "Dont try go after him. His speed is faster than even my ability. that boy is very talent. I should have seen this coming. His power and stregnth nothing like a Beta I have ever seen." He look at Roxas. "What is your plan now.?"

Dante ran didn't notice he was getting into an enemy territory. His head was throbbing.

A black wolf with pure white eyes attack Dante. He ran and slam his inter body on Dante slaming him against a tree super hard.

Dante felt three ribs crack. He yelp loudly in pain. He look around realizing why he was attack. He try to turned around to get back in his territory. But, more the pack show up. All of them were in their young years of college the same age as his Alpha.

The pack smirk all in their wolf form. They lick their lips vicioiusly and slowly putting pain on Dante body. Bite him and slashing him with their teeth and claw.

Dante whimper and yelp. He keep trying to escape every other minute. but, it wasnt working. After an hour of them viciously attack him. The alpha made them all stop and grab him by the neck and toss him in his territory, "Thats a warning."

Dante was full of blood all over staining his coat. He was very cold and scared now.

message 42: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Jade look at Rica's, "Your coming with me. His your mate now. "

message 43: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Roxas *

message 44: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante start to howl for the pack to be alarm on his pain. He was doing every second but he stop and lay his head down.

Jade dash off knowing Roxas will fallow him. When he saw the sight of Dante he want revenge already.

message 45: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante couldn't believe how careless he was. He open his eyes looking at his mate.

Roxas we need to put a truth on the pack and attack the pack both our packs

message 46: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments ((ugh sorry I mean Jade sorry))

message 47: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments ()Dante was saying that to Roxas, ))

message 48: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Jade already told my pack. They are most likely planning something already. He look at Dante that was already pass out

message 49: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante felt the kiss and smile gently and open his eyes looking at Roxas.

Jade ran towards his pack and told them about Dante attack and mate.

message 50: by Starfire (new)

Starfire | 196 comments Dante wag his tail happily showing he was hurt but he won't die.

« previous 1