Everything From The ƖƝƧƖƊЄ ƠƲƬ: ǀɗєαѕ, Ɗιѕcυѕѕισηѕ, Sтσяιєѕ, Qυιzzєѕ, Ɠαмєѕ... discussion

DEBATES/DISCUSSIONS > So...Evolution?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 07:22AM) (new)

((Requested.)) What are your thought & beliefs & debates on evolution?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally don't believe it at ALL.

message 3: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 391 comments

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

CℓєαяSкує♆ wrote: ""

That's funny xD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

・° •ⓜⓐⓡⓖⓞ゜゜・ wrote: "Evolution makes no sense at all..I mean if humans have "evolved" wouldn't we still be evolving?
Okay so monkeys are smart and so are octopuses and dolphins that doesn't mean that they will somehow..."

Somehow you've put the exact same thoughts & beliefs I have in to words that make sense. :)

message 6: by Mina (new)

Mina | 69 comments lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

What are you guys talking? Ofcourse we are still evolving

This is absurd!
Human are still evolving and I can tell you now we have change both biologically and also mentally

Evolution happens when we need to adapt to the new environment. Just because it is happening slowly doesn't mean it is not happening....
In fact scientist predict that we are going through the next stage of evolution soon
We are getting slightly bigger,taller....idk.....but we are changing

For as long as there are living being on this earth there will always be evolution.... ForThere's no such a thing as "The Last Stage of Evolution"

I mean animals evolve because every time a mother gave birth to a young....there will always be a little tiny bit of error in that baby genome which is the thing that makes him/her different.
Now if that built up over time we get a brand new species!!!!!

Like the modern day chicken for example...the chicken is the result of 2 Proto-chicken genome mixed together ages ago with some sort of fantastic twist in their gene giving us our modern day KFC that everybody enjoy

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Petey wrote: "What are you guys talking? Ofcourse we are still evolving

This is absurd!
Human are still evolving and I can tell you now we have change both biologically and also mentally

Evolution happens wh..."

Exactly. Just because it's happening slowly doesn't mean it's not happening at all. I know it's confusing, but it makes a heck of a lot more sense than God just poofing us all into existence as we are today. I'm not going to pretend I'm some expert on evolution, because I'm not. But if you don't think evolution is actually a thing, I implore you to do some research. Read an article or two. THINK. You'll be surprised by how much sense it makes.

I don't want to start a whole thing on religion, by the way. Everyone can believe what they want. But I don't get why people find it so difficult sometimes to practice their religion AND listen to scientific reasoning, too.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lօɾἶ ~Tнє Sσηg Iηѕι∂є Tнє Tυηє, Fυℓℓ Oƒ Bєαυтιƒυℓ Mιѕтαкєѕ...~ wrote: "((Requested by Margo.)) What are your thought & beliefs & debates on evolution?"

Lori, you don't need to put in the requester;)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i believe in a mixture of both... but i have my own strange beliefs

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "Lօɾἶ ~Tнє Sσηg Iηѕι∂є Tнє Tυηє, Fυℓℓ Oƒ Bєαυтιƒυℓ Mιѕтαкєѕ...~ wrote: "((Requested by Margo.)) What are your thought & beliefs & debates on evolution?"

Lori, you don't need to put in the requester;)"

OCD.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That ain't a valid excuse XD

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "That ain't a valid excuse XD"

Well, it's also giving proper credit to the person who came up with the idea.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lօɾἶ ~Tнє Sσηg Iηѕι∂є Tнє Tυηє, Fυℓℓ Oƒ Bєαυтιƒυℓ Mιѕтαкєѕ...~ wrote: "☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "That ain't a valid excuse XD"

Well, it's also giving proper credit to the person who came up with the idea."

Yeah, but some people would prefer not. Petey, I know, would rather not be credited.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "Lօɾἶ ~Tнє Sσηg Iηѕι∂є Tнє Tυηє, Fυℓℓ Oƒ Bєαυтιƒυℓ Mιѕтαкєѕ...~ wrote: "☯Lυcια~Gıяʟ Fяσм Tнε Sυп~Iƨ Cαυɢнт Aғʟαмε☯ wrote: "That ain't a valid excuse XD"

Well, it's also giving proper credit to the ..."

KK.

Everything From The ƖƝƧƖƊЄ ƠƲƬ: ǀɗєαѕ,...

unread topics | mark unread