1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > RAWR & Amanda Alliance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments //lets just pick up from where we left off. I would say now and let me drag it out over a couple posts before he realizes it

"Yah, just making me vanish, sooo easy to cover up" he sarcastically said, finishing his bowl and getting some milk and began to drink the milk.

message 2: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "It actually is I can just get you sick." She smirked.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments The boy rolled his eyes and stood there, "Sick maybe, but that's all you'd give me" he scoffed again watching the girl eat her mac and cheese

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments //I say let Jessie transform over the next few posts c:

message 5: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "no I can give you worse a whole lot worse trust me."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments "Sureeee" He said smiling and went started to walk up stairs

message 7: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments She rolled her eyes finishing her food. "Il show you not to mess with me."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments "Sureee" He said going to his room and shutting the door

message 9: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments "I hate when you do that." She growled at him.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 207 comments Jake layed down in his room, turning the TV on and choosing something to watch