Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > School (Outside)

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
((you can only be a wolf on full moon))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((whoops!))
Valerie removed her heeled boots and sat down to put on her tracking shoes.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena Jumped off the steps and onto the grass. She landed gracefully, her golden hair thick and shining as it covered her shoulders, her aquamarine eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Selena gave a small chuckle as she looked around at the court yard and forest beyond, breathing in the cool outdoors air. "Ah...Much better than inside...", she thought.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah we just had to do this stupid mediation thing and I'm just like 'How the hell am I meant to relax when my character is still roleplaying!!????'))

Valerie tied the laces of her strong but light shoes. Her raven tattoo on her back was visible through the back of her tank top

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((PFFFT! HAHAHA!!! xD Thats great!...Meditation...LOL!))
Selena watched as Valerie took put on her shoes, hiding the smirk that was on her face. Deciding she should not run in boots, Selena pulled off her black leather boots, and socks, showing pale skinned ankles and toes. "I will go barefoot...", she thought a smile on her face as her feet were tickled in the grass, the ground slightly moist but not muddy. "So...We are going on a scouting route or what?", she asked her eyes glinting mischievously with delight.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie grinned "We're going to Upsilon base via tunnels under the school. The safest place to hide my file was the most obvious place in the school.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena thought about the most obvious place in school. "I would have hidden it in my dorm room.", she said blandly, her face shaped in a thoughtful frown. "Tunnels huh? Ok. Im following you.", she insisted, ready to start off to the tunnel entrances.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie stretched her long legs and stood up. She went up to a tree and felt around near it's base. She found the doors and used her necklace to unlock it. She hauled open the door.

((Is it okay if Tyler joins?))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Why not! :D ))

Selena stared at the tunnel that was hidden in a tree. "Wow.", she mouthed silently as Valerie opened the doors.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smirked just as a hand clasped over her shoulder. She sighed and punched the owner of the hand "Learn to be more stealthy. I heard you ever since we came outside". The boy chuckled and came out and hugged Valerie "Awwwww! Come on sis! Aren't you being a bit harsh?" he glanced slyly at Selena "You didn't hear me, right"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Well...I did notice some footprints that led behind the tree over where you were hiding and trying to breathe softly so we wouldnt hear you...", she stated her finger pointing the direction of the tracks and her other hand on her hip. "Im Selena by the way.", she said as she held out her hand.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler's blue eyes peered at her hand "Since when were such formalities necessary?" and with that he patted Selena on the back. He looked at Valerie "So where did you guys meet?" Valerie rolled her eyes at the geeky twin and she pulled him away from Selena holding his ear "Don't you have any respect?". Tyler mocked an act of shamefulness. He looked up with a mocking pout at Selena "I'm sorry" he restrained from laughing.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena giggled at the brother and sister act the two had going on. "You look so serious right now.", she smirked and looked up at Valerie. Twins? Cause my brother and sister do the same thing and they are twins.", she asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"No" Valerie and Tyler said in unison. They realised what had happened and glared at each other

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Im not stupid. My siblings are twins and they act like you two do. Do even try to lie.", she chuckled as she watched them glare at each other. ((I gtg now. Bye!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler smiled at Serena and bent down so that he was face level with Serena "Well, Sherlock Holmes" he said amusingly, his face only inched from Serena's as his bright mischievous eyes looked into Serena's "can you tell who's older?" Valerie was just about ready to bash her brother up for being such a flirt.

message 20: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments (can I join?)

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Sure!))
Selena stared at Tyler's face. Valerie didn't have the lines in her face from smiling. "I'm gonna say Tyler.", she said as she went over the facial aging process in her head. "He has laugh lines. Valerie doesn't yet.", she thought.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler doubled over in laughter and turned to Valerie "Ha!" he teased "I told you I was older! Everyone says that I'm older!" Valerie scowled at her immature brother. She turned to face Selena "I'm actually the oldest twin"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Well I guessed...I can only tell with my family", she laughed her face blushing at Tyler's remark.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler patted Serena on the head "It's okay hon, everyone gets it wrong" Valerie clenched her fists "I swear to God Tyler! one more flirtatious move and you'll end up with broken ribs!"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Yeah...Just no more patting my head please...Thank you.", she said as her head shied away from his hand. "Now! Valerie...We gonna go running or not?", she insisted trying to get off the subject of flirting.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler smirked and stod back with his hands in his pockets "So I see that you're taking Selena to Upsilon base" his face was now serious "You know that's against the rules sis" Valerie rolled her eyes "I know, but Selena wouldn't tell anyone" she turned to face her "right?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Correct. I am a Kappa. We stay true to our word.", she said with a stony face, her eyes showing only honesty. "It is a sin to lie to a pack member. If you don't trust me I will not attempt to enter on free will without supervision since I now know the entrance.", she stated her eyes now gray and painfully serious, her arms at her sides stiff, and her legs prepared to leave if she was denied admission.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler was taken aback "Woah. I guess she's formal and truthful" Valerie smirked "And you were worried" she said taunting Tyler. She lowered her legs into the hole "Come on" she dropped and disappeared. Tyler bowed to Selena "After you, My lady"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena laughed at Tyler's comment and walked up to the hole in the tree and jumped through gracefully into the black abyss.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler Followed after Serena.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Upsilon base is located in Valerie's room. It's a separate room to her dorm))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay! you post first))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was laying on her back watching the clouds, the sky, and anything that flew in the world above her. "I wish I were free like you...", she thought to the bird, giving a sad smirk with her hair splayed on the grass.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked up in annoyance at the girl who almost stepped on her. "Well nice to see you moving on your own to feet rather than laying on the ground!", she sneered looking at the girl from head to toe. "Im so sorry! I didnt know that random people would just come waltzing up and almost step on my face!", she exclaimed sarcastically while throwing her hands up in the air and making random gestures.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena smiled at her little threat. "Well at least im not the one stepping on peoples face...", she muttered carefully looking back up at the sky and ignoring June.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked up at the girl mischievously. "First of all. I was here before you.", she smiled a cold, delicate smile, and stared right into the girls eyes. "Second of all. You should look where your going. And Third of all... I do NOT take orders from a Zeta.", she snarled, giving the word NOT extra emphasis, as well as cutting the word Zeta into a fine blade and dragging it down the girls back making the hair on her body stand up.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena laughed. And could not stop. "Rank? That is what you think this is about? I take orders from the Beta and the Alpha only. So you can go home to your own mommy and shut your fucking trap. Do not dare disrespect your Alpha and Beta! If anything you should be protecting their rights like the little army brats should do.", she had stopped laughing and was on her feet in seconds. Selena's face was filled with disgust for this lowlife who had dared pull the higher rank card. "Besides... If I dont hunt... You dont eat...", she said with a snarl, her face stone cold and deadly.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Idk. She started it! *points finger at June* xD

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena just stood there not moving with her arms to her sides. "At least I don't have to talk like a baby. You know why? Because you are and I'm not. Just like how my mother taught me to talk to bitches like you. Like you don't give a damn and no matter how hard they try to break you...Kappa's never break.", she smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Too bad your parents did when your sister died."

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena smiled. Now she was getting a rise. "I was not talking about your beloved sister. I was talking about how your parents broke, came crashing down, and broke you in their wake. You mess with the bull you get the horns.", she snarled, her smile now turned into a disgusted pity, as she leaned back on her calves. "And for the record. My shit was here first, so back off bitch a let me admire my imperfect world without your sorry ass blocking my view.", she said haughtily.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena respected the way this girl verbally fought. She had actually had to try to fight for her right to lay on the grass in peace. "She does not deserve to get slapped in the face like this. She has had a go around the disrespected tree one to many times.", she thought, her hands now on her hips as she looked at the grass. "I do everything right of course. Like how I can tell people wont leave someone alone for shit.", she muttered to herself making sure June wouldnt hear her. "I can make peace with her later. This was about dominance. I dont even give a crap about any of that.", she thought.