One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Lexi and Rawr

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments I'm at the understanding you are having issues with your messages here, a topic for us

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 7 comments Yeah, thanks. It gives me the message page and then when I click on a particular message it doesn't even begin to load. I'm sorry about that!

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments it's fine, is it fine if I just use the charrie I've already made?

message 4: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 7 comments Yeah, that sounds alright to me. Should I get to work on mine?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments sure c:
how should Jessie change?

message 6: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 7 comments Okay, I'll be on that!
And also, I'm not entirely sure. I think it would be logical to do some research on genderfluid people's own experiences, which I can help you with if you'd like! ^.^

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments The whole point is its physical, I know what it is to be gender fluid c: I just added that to make it a bit easier on Jessie

message 8: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 7 comments Ah, alright. Do you mean in matters of clothing and stuff? Sorry, it's been a long day and i'm really out of it. _._

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments no, like litterally transforms xD
Like magic

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 7 comments Oh oh fancy xD
Hm, I suppose it could be a gradual thing? Like in their mind they could begin transforming and then over the course of a few days, the transformation would be complete? It's hard to put into words. I hope I'm making sense!

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments like Jessie doesn't realize it until it's done? like Day 1, masculine features vanishes, Day 2, body begins sulpting, Day 3, privates change and a more prominent bust happens?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments if so. I'm good with it c:

message 13: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Crystal (lexicrystal) | 7 comments Yeah, that sounds great! I'm almost done with my charrie now. And sorry for late responses, too much homework.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 364 comments I feel ya XD
Also I'm okay if your responces are 500 million bigillion sentences. Just try :D