Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > Week 134: April 27 - May 3 (TBR)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments The theme of the week is TBR. To complete this challenge, please read a book you have already added to your shelf.

message 2: by Vicki (last edited Apr 26, 2015 06:32PM) (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Easy Peasy! I'll read Bitter End by Jennifer Brown

message 3: by Der (new)

Der (derlovestoread) | 131 comments Awesome. I'll read this --> Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Vicki wrote: "Easy Peasy! I'll read Bitter End by Jennifer Brown"

I love this author!

message 5: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Der wrote: "Awesome. I'll read this --> Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch"

Great book! One of my best read last year :-)

message 6: by Tawallah (new)

Tawallah I'll join this week challenge with I Capture the Castle.

message 7: by Toni (new)

Toni | 20 comments I'm going to read Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.

message 8: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Toni wrote: "I'm going to read Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins."

I plan to read it soon too :-) hope you like it!

message 9: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments June wrote: "I'll join this week challenge with I Capture the Castle."

Enjoy

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2677 comments I will read The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2) by Sherry Thomas .

message 11: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Easy Peasy! I'll read Bitter End by Jennifer Brown"

I love this author!"

YAY! I hope this book is a winner for me!

message 12: by Mehsi (new)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Since I clean my to read shelves constantly, I will pick a book that has been on and off on those shelves. One I really want to read: The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (A Flavia de Luce Mystery #2) by Alan Bradley

message 13: by Allison (new)

Allison Brunskill | 1891 comments I'm going to read Something like Normal by Trish Doller

message 14: by Molly (new)

Molly (weasley3) I choose Yes Please by Amy Poehler

message 15: by Katherine (last edited Apr 27, 2015 08:19AM) (new)

Katherine | 2849 comments I'll be reading The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma

message 16: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Allison wrote: "I'm going to read Something like Normal by Trish Doller"

Loved this one! Enjoy!

message 17: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Good luck with your picks, everyone!

I finished mine Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (4*)

message 18: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) | 1024 comments I will read Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand for this week. :)

message 19: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Pretty easy challenge :) I'll read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 2677 comments I finished The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2) by Sherry Thomas . I gave it 4 stars.

message 21: by Mehsi (last edited Apr 30, 2015 06:47AM) (new)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Finally finished with my book: The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (A Flavia de Luce Mystery #2) by Alan Bradley 1 star.

message 22: by Toni (new)

Toni | 20 comments I gave Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins 5 stars

message 23: by Tawallah (new)

Tawallah I finished I Capture the Castle on May 1, gave 3*. I really liked Cassandra Mortmain and her stepmother the most. Not sure I loved the writing style- I was lost with the British landscape and shilling and pence vs. guineas was too much.