The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Cabins > Thanatos Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex shadow traveled into his cabin, two hellhound following behind them. He smiled weakly, tired from the travel. Luckily his cabin was big and empty so there was plenty of room for the hellhounds.

message 3: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori found the Thantos cabin and tapped on the door lightly.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Come in," Alex said, loud enough for the person at the door to hear. He yawned softly, having just woken up from a short nap. He stood up and stretched.

message 5: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori opened the door, cringing when it creaked, and let herself in.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex smiled softly. "Sorry, that door creaks. I haven't got around to fixing it," he told her.

message 7: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Oh," she whispered. "You energized enough to do more shadow traveling?"

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded. "Yeah, I have enough energy..."

message 9: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori nodded and looked around the cabin

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) The cabin was dim. Everything was pretty dark inside the cabin, dark paint, dark wood floors. The two hellhounds were sleeping near the back of the cabin.

message 11: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Looks like a pretty cozy place you got here..." she said

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex shrugged. "I guess." He smiled faintly.

message 13: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Are we shadow traveling both ways?"

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "We can walk there but shadow travel back?" Alex suggested.

message 15: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Okay," she said and slowly opened the door, cringing again when the door creaked again.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex grabbed his sword from his bed. He walked over to the door.

message 17: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori walked outside and headed toward the dinning pavillion.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex followed behind her, closing the door. He yawned softly, walking next to her toward the dining pavilion.

message 19: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((to dinning pavillion?))

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Yep.))

message 21: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((posted))

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex landed on his feet in his cabin. He looked around, knowing that the girl should be right behind him.

message 23: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori was unprepared for the landing and started to fall down, "Oof," she said as the meat came down with her.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex reached out to keep her from falling.

message 25: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori scrambled to fix her footing. After straightening up she said, "Well that was certainly interesting...where should this meat go?" and looked at the dogs.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex counted the number of packages they each had. "Half and half," he muttered. He sat on the ground before her fell.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) *he (not her)

message 28: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Okay," she distributed the meat into two piles and then said, "You need to take a nap?"

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex shook his head. "I'm alright."

message 30: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Okay, got some scissors or a knife?" she asked looking the bags.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex grabbed the Swiss Army knife from his pocket and handed it to her. He was extremely tired from all the shadow traveling but was trying to stay awake.

message 32: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments She took it and stated cutting the packages open. After a moment she glanced at him and said, "You look like you're going to fall over. Want me to help you over to bed?"

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I'm fine. Just kinda tired," Alex told her.

message 34: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori shrugged, "Okay," and went back to cutting the packages open.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex carefully stood up and walked over to his bed. He pulled a box out from under his bed. He had a few pieces of paper in it, along with nectar, ambrosia, and a few energy drinks. He grabbed one of the energy drinks and cracked it open.

message 36: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments After unwrapping all the meat, she set the knife down and dumped a pile of meat in front of each dog and waited to see if they thought it was suitable for them.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) The dogs sniffed the meat before gobbling it down. Alex smiled weakly, drinking some of his energy drink. He shoved the box under his bed and walked over to her.

message 38: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Watching the dogs, she smiled and said, "I guess Ash and Bones approve."

message 39: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((or is it just Bone?))

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((I don't remember. I'm fine with either)

Alex nodded, yawning quietly. He drank more of the energy drink, not caring that it was late at night.

message 41: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori sat down against the wall and closed her eyes feeling tired. "Well that was quite an adventure, eh?" she said softly.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded. He sat across from her.

message 43: by ClearSkye (last edited Apr 27, 2015 08:35PM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori looked up suddenly, "I just realized I don't know your name...I'm Tori by the way," she said slightly embarrassed.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex smiled and nodded slightly. "Nice to meet you, Tori. I'm Alex."

message 45: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori smiled back sheepishly and looked back at the dogs. "Think they need water?"

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I already filled the bathtub for them to drink out of," Alex replied. He gulped down more of the energy drink, trying to stay awake.

message 47: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Oh clever," she responded and closed her eyes again.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded. He looked over at the dogs then back at her.

message 49: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori felt her self slipping away into a deep sleep as her head slowly fell to the side. She jerked awake and her eyes flashed open. She yawned, "What time is it?" she asked.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Nighttime," Alex replied sarcastically. He looked over at the music player/ clock by his bed.

« previous 1