Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 97 (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena crouched a few feet from the shelf of books examining the titles and authors carefully, her blonde hair falling down her back and her hands rested on her thighs. "Dickens...Homer...Shakespeare...Where is it?", she mumbled to herself, her gaze never leaving the spines and covers of the books in front of her as she clasped her hands together lightly with her forearms resting on her knees.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie wandered through the isles of books looking for her favourite book. Her silentness and stealth was ever present as she walked past someone who din't even hear her coming. Even though she felt like smiling, her customary cold and arrogant mask was ever present. She ran her fingers over the spines of the books to her left. She closed her eyes to enjoy the peace and quiet when some stupid boy on the computer games yelled out. She cast a cold glare in the direction of the computers "Stupid boys" she murmured to herself.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena's back straightened instantly at the sound of fingers running over the books behind her, then she tilted her head towards a faint murmur she heard but just barely. "I dont think the idiots over there realize they are in a libary.", she suggested to the brown haired girl a few feet away from her as she rose to her feet gracefully, her hair falling over her shoulders in cascades, and her stance now alert for a threat though the girl showed none.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 12:49AM) (new)

Valerie looked down her nose at the blonde girl who'd just stood up, her pale icy blue eyes seeing into her soul, and then looked at the stupid boys and scowled "They're just lucky I'm in a good mood" she resumed examining the book spines "otherwise I would've cleaved them in half with my bare hands" she said softly to herself as she removed four books of one series.

((Sorry! I was in the shower))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena smirked at the girls remark about cleaving the boys in half with a studious gaze examining her company for a threat or challenge she may need to avoid. "I have not seen you in the pack meetings. Are you from Lambda?", she asked as she turned back towards the shelf while ignoring the rambunctious boys over near the computers, her body still ridged and ready for attack, completely aware of the girls movements.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie turned to examine the girl. She seemed harmless but Valerie knew better than to judge appearances May as well play it nice. She offered her hand "Valerie Vanda Williams, Upsilon of pack Magia Segreto"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked back to see a hand sticking out at her. Turning around to face the girl called Valerie she shook her hand lightly. "Selena Auralia Aspin, Kappa of Magia Segreto. Funny though...I havent seen you at the meetings.", she replied as she said her occupation in the pack, and let her hand drop back to her side slowly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smirked "I'm usually busy taking my parents place. Doing Upsilon stuff". That was all that Valerie could tell Selena about the going ons of the Upsilon. Everything they did was top secret. The only outsider who knew about everything was the Alpha.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Ah. Well they do seem to be quite busy nowadays with the females fighting for the Alpha's attention. I heard yesterday that a few girl got into a fight and it didnt sound good. I dont understand why they all fight to be number one...", she sighed as she looked at Valerie with aquamarine eyes, shining with knowing of how secretive the Upsilons are, her face showing disgust for how the pack females act towards higher ranking.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Valeire's face bore a cold expression of disgust "Honestly, the attitude of most of the girls here disgusts me. Why fight over a boy you've never met?" her cold eyes examined the murder mystery novel in her hands "They're pathetic and disgusting". They only reason she bothered to ever think of the Alpha was if he did or said something concerning her or the Upsilon of Magia Segreto.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena crouched once again looking at a shelf lower than the last one she looked at. "My sister went to a different college than the one they provide here because she was so nauseated by the reactions the girls in her class gave every time Jason just winked at them. Winked at them!", she exclaimed throwing her hands up as if calling for a savior. Selena dropped her hands to her thighs and looked up at Valerie. "It seems as if we are in the same boat.", she stated as she dropped her head down to her hands and gave pity to all who fought over the role of Alpha.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smirked. At least there was some girl common sense around here! "I've seen him flirt with girls. He's disgusting and emotionless. Doesn't he care about the amount of hearts he's breaking? And I didn't know you had a sister"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Yes. Jason is quite immature. He is good at combat though. I will give him that.", she said as she picked up a book and read the contents of the back cover. "My sister Tally and my older brother Josh are twins, and then there is my younger brother Bryce. We are quite a handful for my mother, my dad is usually out hunting or filing paperwork."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie snorted "I bet that stuck up snob couldn't beat me in a fight. He may be strong, but I've got speed, agility and accuracy on my side"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "We are females. We are the true hunters of the pack. The males just sit on their haunches all day waiting for their meal to arrive.", she said as she forced a smile on to her face. "I wish he could quit flopping on his back and actually save a life for once!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie nodded in agreement to Serena's comment "All he does is order his Upsilon around and they're sick of it!"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Eclipse may we please have a warning when you are gonna barge into our RP please? Thanks.))
"I wonder how the other pack alpha's treat their pack? I mean I heard their was a few respectable alpha's that are transferring to the academy.", she wondered with a thoughtful face, her stance now at rest but still ready for action. "Do you know any alpha's other than our stupid player?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie shook her head "I don't know, and honestly, I couldn't care less. I have no desire of becoming Alpha Female"

((I'm thinking of making a thing brother for Valerie))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((that would be awesome!))

"Mhmm...I get what your saying...But I wouldn't mind being Alpha female as long as I had a mate with brains, wisdom, and kindness in them. They should be able to outrun me too. That would impress me.", she stated with a sigh, her eyes watching her hands as they fidgeted. "I need to go hunting soon...", she thought.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whoops i meant twin!))

Valerie smiled "I have business to attend to in an hour. When are you guys going hunting?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Meh... Still love the idea!))

"I believe we are going hunting around five a'clockish but I need to go for a run. It has been to long since I have stretched my legs.", she answered looking up at Valerie with a warm smile, her hands now clasped behind her back. "Ha...Its only been six hours...", she thought, as she stood on her tip toes to stretch her calves.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie smiled "Well I have to go and get a few files from the Upsilon office. Care to join? We'll be running for quite a while"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Sure!", Selena chimed excitedly, now ready for a good run. "I can run for a while. Don't worry about my health doc.", she said with a wink. "I can just follow you."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Valerie put her books back on the shelves "Well let's get going" as she walked past the boys who were still on their computers, she whispered a warning in the closest boy's ear. He went pale with fear as she walked away.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena followed behind Valerie, chuckling when she frightened the noisy boy. "Imbiciles....", she thought as she glided after Valerie's long strides.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where do you wanna post?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((how about Outside school thread?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

message 32: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Camille was walking through the library with a stack of books covering her face. She stumbled and fell in front of one of the chairs. She whacked her head on one of the books.

message 33: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Yeah." She stood rubbing her head. "Note to self: No more hard covers." She let out a laugh. Bending down she picked up the books. She sat down next to the girl.

message 34: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "I'm Camille form the Waya Kanati Omega." She mumbled the last part, not pleased by her rank. She put the books in a pile by her feet.

message 35: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Camille looked at the Alpha, "Well how is it, being alpha," She always wondered, even her brother the best in their family wasn't Alpha.

message 36: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Well no one takes you seriously." She smiles back, "But no pressure." She shrugged. "But my brother on the other hand is basically a superhero." She said.

message 37: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "My brother is my parents pride and joy." She put all of her hatred for his brother into her voice, "He makes me look like an ant, he's a stronger fighter, he's smarter, he's better at every thing."

message 38: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "I'm clumsy and my nose is always buried in a book. If I try to hunt I'll end up getting chased by the thing I'm hunting, well unless I focus on plants." She sighed, "But I don't care. I'm planning on running,again, when I'm stronger, and quicker."

message 39: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments She laughed, "Carrying 6 hard cover books every where is quite a work out by its self, though." She pointed at her stack of books.

message 40: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "I'm a nerd. I think I carry more than the average student." She brought out her bags and opened it. Inside was three more hard cover books.

message 41: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Jackie sat in the back of the library reading a book on herbs, her hood was up covering her face and she was playing with her jacket sleeves

message 42: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She rubbed her arm with a slight hiss of pain standing with the book in hand

message 43: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She looked startled "I'm fine."

message 44: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She looked away "doesn't matter." She said sighing

message 45: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "You wouldn't understand." She countered

message 46: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "You couldn't help anyway. People tend to shut down fixing self harm wounds." She said weakly

message 47: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She shrugged looking away "depression." She said simply before walking off

message 48: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "What's to know?" She said softly "I had depression problems when I was younger I got past it till about a year ago when the boy was courting me a week before our mating ceremony he left me for another girl. I'm still working through the left over feelings.

message 49: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She walked back to the couch and started reading a new book

message 50: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "Jaqualine, but you can call me Jackie." She said softly

« previous 1