Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Student Lounge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
http://www.swiftsorchids.com/images/2...[image error]
Students can come her during break or even when they skip classes.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 05:31PM) (new)

Eve sat on a couch with her legs crossed and a book in her hands. on the table next to her, a cup of tea was infusing alongside a piece of cake "Stupid homework" she said out aloud, as there was no one else in the room. Her brow was furrowed in concentration.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler had four books at his side as he walked in the lounge. He hated school work but needed it because of his brother's doing. Hayden skipped class just to make a point to their parents. Anyone could see Ty was the serious one and was responsible for decisions.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 06:20PM) (new)

Eve punched the air in victory "Yes! Maths homework aced!" suddenly her sharp instincts picked up that she wasn't alone. Her eyes widened in fear. She'd just watched Unfriended at lunch for the hundredth time and he mind was thinking 'horror movie' at the moment. "Hello?" she squeaked.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Ty gave her a look when she punched the air. He didn't judge her but went over to set at a table. Tyler looked up at her, "don't mind me." He picked up his English book to start with. Personall he hated the subject but it made it faster to do the harder stuff first.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve blushed a deep shade of pink "Sorry" she meekly apologised. Good first impressions, check! "It's just that I'm good at all subjects except Maths, so acing a maths test is kind of an achievement for me"

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler let out a small chuckle, "I understand." He was the same except in English but that was because he didn't understand the purpose of certain things. Ty went back to doing his work since the place was quiet which he liked. He needed to get this done before he's had tell his brother everything.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 06:58PM) (new)

Eve got up, grabbed her teacup and went over to Tyler and held out her hand "Eve Starling, Tau of Magia Segreto. A pleasure to meet you, Tyler Malcom Curtis, Alpha of Waya Kanati. You're not the only twin I know"

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler looked up at her, he had dark blue eyes and dark hair with tan skin. He took her hand and shook it firmly. "Tyler Curtis, future Alpha of Waya Kanati." It was useless for him to say Alpha since it was a race between him and his brother.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve cocked her head slightly to the side "Most boys don't care for homework. Why do you care about school?"

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shrugged at her. "I have a twin and one of us has to be responsible. I need my classes and pass them then find a mate to get the title." It was weird how he was different but to be a leader he needed school to be clear headed in a decision.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nodded understandingly and then looked Tyler up and down. He was kind of cute...hot almost. She mental punched herself for thinking such thoughts. Looks don't matter, it's who you are that does "So are you and your twin identical?"

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "Depending, we were born identical but I have darker eyes and he has tattoos." Tyler started to write stuff down as he had to explain a stupid poem and what he thought about it. Most girls found both the brothers attractive but one was a rebel as the other was serious and kind. It was hilarious to see them together since that have different likes and dislikes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve sipped her tea as she watched him write down what looked like a poem "Well you're not the only twin I know of whose name is Tyler"

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "But I am one of the only ones from Waya Kanati," he sighed. Ty was having the worse time with his English work. He was good with talking but what did he need to know all of this.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve cocked her head "You look like your having a rough time with your homework. Want some help?" Eve got the highest ranks there were in every subject, except for math.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler looked at her with a shake of his head. "Its like college fourth English." He was in advanced classes.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve smirked "So you think my older cousin doesn't make me do college fifth english?"

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shrugged at her, "I have new standards unlike the others. Since me and my brother are future Alphas we have a new set of things to learn." He looked at his book again before writing stuff down again.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve sat on the far end of the table. Her long legs dangled over the edge and her back was straight while she drank her tea "Well since I'm one of the future Tau of Magia Segreto, I'm educated alongside the Alphas so that, in future, I am capable of taking out their orders for the Upsilon" she huffed. She could've helped him, she'd done that work before, but she guessed he was just another one of those 'macho' men she saw every day who refused to have a girl help them "Sexist" she mumbled to herself.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler slammed his book closed when he heard her. "I'm not from you pack and my father has requested what us upper ranks learn and from separate books." He stayed calm and didn't yell at her. His father wanted the boys to be skilled more then anything.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve didn't stir "Sorry, that must've sounded rude" her tone was assertive "but all the alpha's I've met so far are self absorbed" she sipped her tea as she turned her cool and calm gaze to Tyler "How do I know that you're any different"

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "Because I'm actually not like my brother. He's like a frat boy and I actually take time to care and have respect. I'm not looking for an easy lay." Tyler opened his book again and started to do the work once more. It was true he cared about people even the omegas in his pack the everyone treats like trash.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve sipped her tea "Well, if you say so"

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shook his head at her. He wasn't looking for a one night. He wants someone he could love. He wants to be better then most the Alphas and how lower ranking wolves treated. "I want to change my pack for the good. Even my brother thinks I'd be better."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve nodded "And from the way you describe him, your pack would fall into ruins if he were Alpha" she sipped her tea "I've already been approached by a few males, and I know full well that all they want is a night" her tone was full of disgust "and then when I tell them that they need to get to know me better, they say they don't have time for that crap" she looked at Tyler "and I tell all of them that 'Unless you like books, cake, tea and silence, I suggest you back off'"

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler finished his paper and looked up at her. "I'm not looking for a night even when girls throw themselves at me. I'm looking for a potential mate not a slut." He then started on his science work. He was an athlete but not for girls just to be himself. He liked family and rainy days. Ty was the nice serious guy that fathers want for their daughters.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve smiled "You know this topic is making me really uneasy, so let's talk about something else" she smiled to herself as she thought of something "Oh I know! What are you're hobbies?". Eva decided that this guy was genuine enough, so she decided to take her mask of, not completely, just enough to show her true self.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "I don't have enough time for hobbies. I go to class, do homework, reteach everything I learned to my brother, train, then shower." He did like things but he didn't have much time anymore considering his brother didn't go to class anymore.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve mocked a pout "Well thats boring!" she smiled into the middle of nowhere "Now what do I like? Got it! I like reading, the library, hanging with my cousins, missions and most of all, the smell of rain!" as she listed all her likes, she raised a finger for each one "C'mon! You must like something!"

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler finished his science work before looking at her. "I like rain," he had his French book now in his lap. "Its the only time I get a break. From my pack we learn from an early age to be warriors especially males."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve smiled "Well now at least we have something in common. I like the monsoon rain. Whenever it's hot and it rains me and my cousins go out and play. We've been doing that since we were kids" she turned to smile at Tyler "What sort of rain do you like?"

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "All of them," he opened his science book. "I've trained to be the alpha since the age eleven. I'm one of the smarted and caring guys from my pack unless you talk to Arthur." Arthur was one of the lower ranking people in his pack but a good guy.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Eva nodded "So do you talk to this Arthur much?"

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "He's a good guy but like i said I'm usually training." Tyler started his work out of the book.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Jason lay sprawled on one of the many couches, book in hand attempting to read. He was tired, and decided to retreat to the lounge, shirking his alpha duties on purpose.

message 37: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Camille was walking up the stairs when she saw the alpha. She got nervous and fell down on the stairs. The thud was so loud she was sure the whole school heard it. Black hair covered her flushed face.

Jason sat up turning to the sound of someone falling, spotting a girl, who had fallen on the stairs, she stank of her ranking: Omega. "You okay?" He asked standing up.

message 39: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Yeah." She brushed hair out of her face and stood. She looked down at her torn jeans, there were no cuts. She looked back at the alpha. She knew she was blushing but she hoped that he couldn't tell.

"You sure?" He said walking so he was only a few inches from her "That was a pretty big fall you took" His voice was somewhat commanding, his alpha tone falling through.

message 41: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Yeah I'm sure." She was getting annoyed. Not trying to it just happened. She walked up the rest of the stairs and sat on the couch.

"Feisty wolf you are" Jason grinned "And an omega at that, why so rude? Especially to an Alpha"

message 43: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "I don't like being insulted or ordered." She said matter of factually. She bent down to her book back and pulled out a fairly large book.

"I never ordered you nor insulted you" Jason said, laying back down on the couch opposite to Camille. "So I still don't see why your so rude anyway"

message 45: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "But alpha's do both those things to Omegas." She opened the book and flipped to a page. "And every alpha does it." She looked up at him, "Do you even remember our last encounter?"

"No, sorry" He said "The only Omega I know is Venice, and she is a bit-" He made the crazy single with his finger to his head "but You do look vaguely familer, please enlighten me"

message 47: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Aren't we all crazy" She laughed meekly "And to answer your question. Entrance hall, I was the quiet one, the one that said she was going to skip class."

"Ohhhhh, yeah the cute and shy one" He said, thinking out loud. "Sorry, my mind wonders and I don't pay attention to my suroundings" He spoke, as if his last comment didn't bother him.

message 49: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Wow." She cocked her head, "They said you were a pig." She laughed.

"Exuse me" Jason said, propping his head up with his elbow. "A pig? How low of an insult, I prefer the term 'cow' or maybe 'guerrilla"

« previous 1