Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Lunch Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia wandered into the lunch room. She was starving and the scents wafting around the room made her mouth water. She sat down with a tray of meatballs and gobbled it down. She tended to inhale her food.

message 2: by Audra (new)

Audra The lunch room was packed and Lauren wasn't smart enough to get there early so she walked around trying to find a seat. She saw a girl that had just gotten in and she'd never seen before. She walked over,"Can I sit?" Lauren asked.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia smiled up at the girl "Sure thing" then she got back to gobbling down her third serving. Despite the amount she ate, she was stick thin.

message 4: by Audra (new)

Audra Lauren smiled back and sat down. She began eating, "I haven't seen you around before." She said taking a drink of her tea. Lauren knew most of the pack but she didn't know this girl.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia finished, looked up and offered her hand "The name's Thalia Anya Valentina Grey, Beta, pack Lambda"

message 6: by Audra (new)

Audra Lauren swollows the food that she is chewing and shakes her hand, "Lauren Rose Crawford, delta, Pack Magia Segreto." She smiled, "Nice to meet you," that explained why she didn't know the girl, she wasn't of the same pack.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia smiled and sat back in her chair "So how are you finding the Academy"

message 8: by Audra (new)

Audra Lauren shrugged, "It's high school. Not great, not horrible." she took another sip, "What about you?" She asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia smiled "I'm loving it! It's just so different for Lambda"

message 10: by Audra (new)

Audra "Ooh, what is Lambda like?" Lauren loved learning about other packs, they were all so different than Magia Segreto. She had only been outside of the pack territory a few times and was eager to learn about oter places.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia sat back in her chair "Well, there are" but then she stopped and bit her tongue. The Upsilon of Lambda had told all Lambda students that nothing specific about Lambda should be said "there are....boys" she improvised "Yeah..lots of boys".

message 12: by Audra (new)

Audra Lauren noticed the pause, "It's alright if you can't say," she replied with a smile, most clans were very secretive. They didn't want the others to know how strong or weak they are, "What class do you have next?" she asked changing the subject.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia frowned as she remembered "I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I'mm in the same class as you and Valerie"

message 14: by Audra (new)

Audra "I have," Lauren racked her brain for a second, "Art next, I think." She didn't know who all would be in her class next but she hoped it was a lot of people from Lambda and and not any soon to be alphas from Magia Segreto.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia smiled "Same! I'm not sure what the names of my classmates are though". Hardly anyone noticed her in class.

message 16: by Audra (new)

Audra "I'm not sure either," Lauren shrugged, finishing her food, "As long as it isn't our soon to be alpha I'm pretty fine with anyone." Lauren was a pretty easy person to get along with, but she did not want him to have any attention focused on her what so ever.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 03:32AM) (new)

Thalia'a happy mood disappeared "I have to go" she quickly got up and ran out of the lunch room before she broke down.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Venice was sitting on the other side of the table, across from Alex. Her headphones hung around her neck as she read her book, only glancing up at the sound of someone sitting on the table. She made a small noise of fear before looking back down at her book. http://www.edmsauce.com/wp-content/up...

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Venice froze. Someone was talking to her, and not in a mad or annoyed voice at all. The girl didn't even hit Venice yet. "A-are you talking to me?" She said in almost a whisper, tugging at the end of her braided red hair.

Venice's eyes widened. "I-I....you think Im cool?" Venice took note of what she was wearing, her normal headphones, ripped jeans, leather jacket that was too big for her, it was an old on of Alpha Jason's when he was younger, he was going to throw it out so one of the maids at the pack house had given it to her as a small gift. But that didn't explain how and why this girl was talking to her. "No one ever talks to me..."

"Um..okay...." Venice whispered, smiling slightly at the other girls hyperness "Im Venice Angelo, from the Magia Segreto pack"

((MEEP))

Venice looked at the girl with wide eyes, Alex apparently really liked to talk. "Oh, I was just reading" Venice said holding up the book to show the girl the cover. "History of Magia Segreto, entire volume, its required for my honors pack history class" Venice said with pride. The class was only for the smartest and most hardworking students in the school. "What rank are you"? She mumbled. "N-not to pry, I just can't....sense your ranking..."

"O-oh" Of course her hopes were wrong, she was still the only Omega she knew of. She was battling herself wither to tell this girl, though she could probably sense her low ranking "Um...can you sense my rank" She asked nervously ignoring the girls prior question.

"N-no, its just..." Venice bit her lip "Im an omega" she said quietly encase anyone passing could hear her.

"I don't mind it" Venice said letting the girl hug her "You get used to people hitting you" Her voice was completely unreadable, like she didn't mind that she was abused or hurt.

"N-no I really don't mind" She said shaking her head "Its my job as an omega to let other wolves...use me I guess" She sounded like a mad person saying this, she was so innocent she didn't even have any idea what her being abused meant "Even Alpha Jason does it, its an honor for him to be able to take his anger out on me"

"Wait! No you can't" She said grabbing Alex's wrist "He said if I told anyone what he did, he would punish me!" Her voice shook with fear, because she knew what "punishment" meant.

Venice smiled at the girls kindness, and protectiveness, but was still scared "w-what do you mean by rape?" She asked curious, she didn't understand what Alex meant. Venice though she knew what sex was she didn't know what it really stood for or that it was supposed to be with someone you loved etc. She barely knew what abuse was.

Venice stared wide eyes in horror. "I-I don't know..." Venice just wanted to cry, so all those things he had done were wrong. He....he did those things to her when it was not okay. Her mind wondered into deep depressing thought.

Venice looked into Alex's eyes "Y-you mean you have been ra.....rap....r..." She couldn't bring herself to say it, as if something was holding her mouth from making the words and saying them.

"I-Im sorry...." She said gripping the girls hand in a comforting manner "I......it started when I was 9...continued till I left for here" She whispered, she still didn't 100% get how bad it was.

Venice stoof up and hugged Alexa "y-you know" She said "I understand hanging out with an Omega isn't the best thing in the world, but if you want a friend..." she mumbled off hoping she didn't have to finish her sentence.

"Thank you" Venice said, blushing slightly "Oh and Jason went for training a few hours ago, he should be leaving now" She mumbled, not wanting to get in trouble but curious at what Jason's reaction would be.

"M-maybe" She mumbled, smirking a little bit.

"Fine" Venice said taking hold of Alex's hand, "He has to go to the entrance hall from the training center, if we hurry..."

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena grabbed a few sandwiches and turned to Maxine. "Where do you want to sit?", she asked looking through the sea of heads to find a spot.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena walked over and sat down, instantly unwrapping her sandwich and sipping the water she grabbed. "So how are you liking Palazzo Lupo?", she asked to start conversation as she took a bite of her sandwich and groaned quietly. Tuna. Her favorite kind of sandwich.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked down at her sandwich sadly, remembering when she had fought with that girl yesterday. "Yeah...The best.", she muttered and took a bite of her sandwich.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "I like P.E. It is when im free to relax and use my muscles when we hunt, do races, or do obstacle courses. Im actually the fastest in my pack.", she said proudly, the sadness from earlier now have been cast aside like a shoe with no match.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena nodded. "Yeah. I saw your drawing. It looked really cool. I thought at first it was a copy, but you are just really really good at art.", she said nodding and grinning in fascination.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Your welcome.", she said as she finished another tuna sandwich, moving on to a BLT. Selena took a bite and smiled. BLT...Second favorite. "Today has been somewhat of a good day today.", she thought looking at her sandwich thoughtfully.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Yes I like to hunt. Probably the reason im the head Kappa. Even thought they treat me like crap...", she said as she muttered the last bit. "Who helped train you in your pack?", she asked covering up her mutters.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "My dad taught me everything I know. He has trained me since I was 5. Have you ever had to train or play hunting games with an upsilon?", she asked cautious now of the subject at hand. "I wish they taught the Upsilon better than they do...", she thought, her smile now long gone.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((It's ok.))

Selena shrugged. "They should. Trickery won't help you if you need to become the hunter instead of the hunted.", she stated blandly as she rose to her feet. "I'm going to go to class now. Nice talking with you.", she said as she walked to her next class.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments Skye walked into the cafeteria room, his heavy black boots thudding noisily with every step, many eyes being drawn to him in his dangerously low Jean and tight v-neck. Seeing all the stares he growled. "Boo! Don't you people have something better than staring at me to do?" He said as he walked up payed for a water and sat a table in the far back before laying his head down. "Last time I let the, convince me to drink a bottle of pixie vodka." He grumbled as he rubbed his temples.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Hey you." He said not bothering to look up at her. "You got any aspirin?" He asked his face still pressed against the table, the cool surface nice against his burning skin.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Killer hangover and possible fever." He said as he looked up at her, there were dark bags under his eyes in addition to a busted upper lip.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments "Killer hangover and possible fever." He said as he looked up at her, there were dark bags under his eyes in addition to a busted upper lip.

« previous 1