Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Academey Palazzo Lupo > Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
((wow *applauds* why didn't i make you moderator sooner))

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
((*bows down* I don't deserve you))

message 3: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Camille was rushing down the stairs to get to her next class. She ended up tripping and falling into the girl in front of her.
"Oh, I'm so so sorry!" She said as she stood she reached down to the other girl.

message 4: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Jᴀᴄǫᴜᴇʟɪɴᴇ~Bʟᴜᴇ~ wrote: "Azalea flinched a little at the physical contact. She had a strong disliking to touching, it made her feel squirmish. "Oh gods, no no it's totally fine, are you ohkay???" She asked, helping the gir..."

"No it was my fault." She was always taking blame.

Jason left the training room, walking down the stairs of the entrance hall. Even though he had just finished training, he looked as attractive as ever. You could make out his muscles threw the t-shirt he was wearing, and his hair stood up at a weird yet attractive angle.

message 6: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "No I haven't, heard of him." Her eyes trailed off and she saw a really cute gut, "Who is that?" She straitened her red flannel shirt and jeans, she started to tug on her black leather boots to. She got extremely nervous around boys.

message 7: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "I've never even seen him." She blushes, "I'd mess it up anyway." She insults her self quietly and looks down. She runs her finger through her black hair and sighs.

Jason stops just behind the girls "Youve never seen me? How do you live with yourself?" He said with sarcasm.

message 9: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Well I don't pay attention to others" She shrugged, "They make me seem even worse."

Jason stared at June "Your an Omega, arnt you?" He said "What is your pack?" He growled lightly. The only Omega he knew was Venice and he wondered if this girl was the same as her.

message 11: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Well hello who are you? I'm Camille." She held out her hand ignoring the comment.

message 12: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Jᴀᴄǫᴜᴇʟɪɴᴇ~Bʟᴜᴇ~ wrote: "((Camile is the Omega lol))"

((Hey...))

message 13: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Class but I was probably going to blow it off any way." She shrugged and brushed her hair out of her face. She was getting nervous, changing to please. Story of her life. She smiled and looked at the Alpha. He seemed super ficial.

message 14: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Ha!" She laughed. She glanced at the other two people near them, "So what are ya'll up to?" She asked.

message 15: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments ((gtg))

Jason scoffed. "Girls" He muttered under his breath. Venice came around the corner tugging Alex with her, Jason immediately perked up at the sight.

message 17: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Alpha: Magia Segreto (last edited May 05, 2015 08:00PM) (new)

"What in the world do you mean, Venice what is she talking about?" Jason said eyeing Venice who only hid behind Alex even more. "Great, youve scared her" Jason said to Alex

"Welp, my life sucks" Jason mumbled "Did she add the detail in that we dated when I was 9 and did those things to her AS a 9 year old, and she has depression and terrible sociological breakdowns?" Jason said calmly, he looked at Venice "of course I don't blame you for this, you wouldn't remember these things"

Venice cowered behind Alex. Jason rolled his eyes "She has trauma, again, its not her fault. She has break downs and imagine things that never happened" Jason looked at Venice "She believes she is telling the truth, its complicated, we shouldn't even be telling her this stuff. I would never rape her, at least not now. "

message 20: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Camille has been quiet through this whole thing, "Well I'm going to go." She started to walk slowly, trying not to trip. Her hair kept falling into her face, she brushed it back with a sigh.

Venice smiled and clung to Alex like a little kid would a mom. Jason glared at Alex "I can get you proof from a her doctor if you really don't believe me, after all Im the one who pays for her medicine"

"You want to try me?" He growled. Venice looked at the floor deep in thought. Maybe he was right she had no idea. But she knew one thing for sure "Alex" She whispered "I do take medicine, I-I never really looked at what it was for before though..."

"If it was a fucking full moon I would rip your throat out" Jason growled. "Why would I drug her!? There would be no bloody point, and nice try, your on my terf now. We are not 3 miles from Magia Segreto territory "

message 24: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Sybil leaned on the wall of the entry hall a sketch book in her hand. Which were smeared with charcoal from drawing.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was wandering the hall trying to find a trash can for her apple core. She spotted a potted plant. She decided to hide it there leading to her waltzing over to the plant and dropping the core next to the inside rim. She turned around and realized she probably was being watched. So she flicked her golden hair behind her shoulder, straightened her jean jacket, and pretended that nothing happened.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena was wandering the hall trying to find a trash can for her apple core. She spotted a potted plant. She decided to hide it there leading to her waltzing over to the plant and dropping the core next to the inside rim. She turned around and realized she probably was being watched. So she flicked her golden hair behind her shoulder, straightened her jean jacket, and pretended that nothing happened.

message 27: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne ((I gtg be on later!))

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Ok. Btw. I may be gone for a week after today. So it's fine ;) ))

message 30: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Yeah))

message 31: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Sybil saw a blonde girl hide something behind a plant she laughed and called "Hi there!"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena looked in the direction of the girl. "Newbie?", she mumbled as she walked over to the girl. "Hello. Are you new here?", she asked looking the girl up and down.

message 33: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (Gtg)

message 35: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "No I'm not." she said looking at her "Are you?"

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● "Nope. I was born and raised here. My dad is one of the training class directors. You smell familiar though. Mags or Lambs?", she offered putting her hands in her sweats pockets, and giving her hair golden a flick over her shoulder.

message 37: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "What?" asked Sybil confused

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena chuckled. "It's slang for the packs Magia Segreto and Lambda. Thought you would have known that.", she mused giving a playful wink.

message 39: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Oh yeah well them Mags." said Sybil with a smile

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena's grin faded into a pouty frown. "I haven't seen you at the pack meetings. That's why I thought you were a noob.", she admitted watching the girl with curious aquamarine eyes. "I'm Selena by the way.", she said offering the girl a hand. "And you are?"

message 41: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Sybil shook her hand "Sybil and I go but I tend to stay in the shadows away from everyone."

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● ((Is there more than one person on your side?))

Selena shrugged. "I'm usually helping keep the pups out of trouble.", she joked looking around the room at the other students.

message 43: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Whops no just her sorry))

message 44: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Sybil smiled "Well someone needs to." she said

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Selena smirked. "True. Too bad his majesty himself can't figure out how to asses the situation himself.", she grinned mischievously. She couldn't help but grin at the thought of soon to be Alpha Jason being tackled by around eleven kids.