Wonder (Wonder, #1) Wonder question

childrens book?
Ash Ash Apr 26, 2015 05:25PM
idk if this book is a childrens book tell me what you think

Yes, it is. The writing is very basic and simple. Most children could easily understand it.

The themes are basically about being kind to everyone. Basic kid book stuff. There's nothing inappropriate at all.

Yes

I read it in the sixth grade, I think any person can read it as long as they understand the meaning.

Yes. I read it in school and independently. Easy to understand and still provides the material for an interesting discussion.

I used it with 6th graders. It's a fantastic novel that has appeal for middle grades and older elementary students. It has a positive message while dealing with some difficult challenges.

It isn't a children book. It is really a good book

I use it with my fifth grade class and it is a beautiful story about the dangers of prejudice and bullying, as well as the beauty of friendship.

It's definitely written for more of a middle grade audience since the style is more simplistic, but that doesn't mean adults can't enjoy it too. :) I read it just a few months ago and really loved it and I'm 20.

I read it in 7th grade. It is a really good book

Our teacher read it to our class before, so I am pretty sure it is suitable! It is an awesome book!

Beautiful story. It's suitable for children of all ages as long as they can understand the heart at the core of this story.