Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Memoirs of an Ordinary Guy, Not Rich, Not Famous, Just Truths
Books Looking for Readers > Reviews of my memoirs

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Smith (melrjsmith) | 7 comments Thank you for allowing me to join your group, I have recently self published my first book and would love for interested readers to read and review my story. I can offer a FREE Ebook version to any readers that wish participate. I ask nothing in return, just some honest feedback.
If you wish you can see my current reviews my Amazon book page.
Thank you in advance.
Mel

message 2: by Rohn (new)

Rohn Federbush (rohnfederbush) | 8 comments Glad to review your book. Did you know I need to buy it from Amazon or I will not be able to post the review for your book on their site. Do you have other websites where it will be seen?

message 3: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Smith (melrjsmith) | 7 comments Hi Rohn
Many thanks for your reply. To be honest I did not know that about Amazon, as my story has only recently gone live their through my distributor, maybe Amazon have recently changed their policy as I have already recieved three fan reviews who purchased my book directly with my supplier. Very strange. Anyway enough of my rambling. I can certainly supply you with the link to my free Ebook version and if you would be kind enough to leave a review on Goodreads and another site of which I can also supply details of I would be most grateful. If you care to message me I can supply the details.
Regards
Mel

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauramhartman) | 3 comments I review books on Amazon all of the time that were not purchased from them.

Regards,
Laura

message 5: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Smith (melrjsmith) | 7 comments That's what I found strange Laura, but I even tried to review my own book lastnight, having not purchased it and I wasn't allowed. But hey your welcome to review mine, any feedback welcomed.

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauramhartman) | 3 comments That is really strange! I just reviewed a book last weekend on Amazon (both USA & UK) without issue. Hope they didn't just change the policy this week! It would be in their best interest to let anyone review books to sell more.

message 7: by Mel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mel Smith (melrjsmith) | 7 comments Yes I hope so too at i sell my books in other resources too

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauramhartman) | 3 comments As long as you aren't in a huge hurry for the review I can add it to my queue if you can send a link for my Nook.