Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
The hallway, usually full of students trying to get to their classes on time.

message 2: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments Camille was in the hall way just wandering around. She tripped and fell to the ground.

message 3: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Um... Yeah." She stood and brushed her self-off.

message 5: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Hello? I'm Camille." She smiled.

message 6: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments ((And yours?))

message 7: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments She smiled back, finally a shot at a friend. she thought.

message 8: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments ((ok))

message 9: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Lambda. You?" She asked.

message 10: by Storm (new)

Storm | 68 comments "Omega." She mumbled embarrassed.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Both twins were coming down the hall. Hayden was running and tossing a football in the air as Tyler was yelling at them. They looked a lot alike but were two total people. What more could someone ask for. Hayden being cocky and trying to bang every hot girl he could and Tyler working hard and tryingbto find a mate. It was race between the two who'd get the Alpha title. "Hayden, your gonna end up hurting yourself or someone else," he yelled at the tattooed twin.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden just stood there and stared at her. He wasn't know for helping people out when he was pushed. Tyler held out his hand to her. "Don't mind him, he's always that way." The difference was clear as day since Tyler wore a plaid button up shirt unbuttoned with a white muscle shirt under it, dark jeans, and work boots. Hayden wore a gray shirt, black leather jacket, lighter colored jean, and combat boots. Some of Hayden's tattoos showed but his brother had non.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shook his head, " what exactly for?" He was curious as to what she done and he might get her out of it because he disliked his pack being put down. This was what he wanted he was more determined to be Alpha. "I could have a talk and get you out of it," Ty was the nice one and caring.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler shook his head at her. "I'll deal with it. Don't worry about the suspension." He grabbed Hayden who just stared at her. It was weird how he didn't talk or make snide remarks. "It'll be alright Hannah," after moments of silence from him, Hayden spoke up.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden looked at her with a growl. He didn't understand why he wanted to help her but he just did. This was new to him and it was weird. "Hannah you don't understand our father that well and to him anyone not born in the pack or can't carry their own is just cow pie. You don't understand this stress of a compromise." Tyler pushed his raging twin back knowing him to be hotheaded and stubborn. He remembered Hannah but hadn't seen her in so long time. "Hayden, go cool off somewhere. This isn't what you need at the moment." Tyler pushed Hayden again before he finally started to walk away.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler went after Hannah. She was both the twin's friend and hardly anyone has been as close to them as her. "Hannah Banana?" he used that silly old nickname. Ty was always the one to call her Banana because of her name. "Your still our friend, you know." He tried to reason to her.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler sighed and shook his head. "Our parents have been thinking of who should get to be the Alpha and know its a competition. Whoever finds a mate first gets the title. Its stressful and Hayden doesn't want it. He trying to not find a mate. Hannah this is just so messed up but your really the only person who's gotten close to us." He leaned back against the locker and wasn't looking stress like before. He seemed like the same old kid he used to be.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler walked over and pulled her into a hug. "Don't push us away like we had. Its no fun without you anymore." He missed Hannah more then he thought. He let go and ruffled her hair since he was taller then her. "I'm sorry for Hayden's outburst. He's hasn't stayed that quiet since we were able to talk."

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler laughed at her softly. "I can tell when you lie," he shrugged. He watched for a moment before speaking again. "Don't stay away. I think Hayden may care about you but its nice to have a real friend."

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler nodded at her to go and deal with it. "Go get that done since I have to see if Hayden calmed down." He turned and started back down the hall to find his twin. How hard could it be to find him, he asked himself.

message 21: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((You okay?))

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments ((Sorry my allergies are acting up))

message 23: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((Oh it's alright. I get that all the time. I moved to the courtyard if you want to bring either of the boys there.))

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments ((I might in a bit))

message 25: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((Okay))

message 26: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost ((Hahaha im so bored XD ))

message 27: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Soon Hannah stumbled down the hall using the jacket as a cover for her body though it barely covered anything, She keog her head down eyes watering as she tried not to cry.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden was down the ball a little ways. He was calmed then before but not by his brother's help. The football was with him still and he just continuously throw it up and caught it.

message 29: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She went past him her hands shaking as she tired to pull her jacket down more so it covered her unmentionables she didn't even see Hayden

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden saw Hannah not even notice him so he ran after her. "Hannah?" he wanted to apologize for himself about what happened. Hr hated the way he left her.

message 31: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Hannah yelped and flinched "no more." She whimpered clinging to her jacket "please don't touch me again." She begged tears sliding down her cheeks. She didn't look to see it was Hayden talking to her

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden grabbed her gently and turned her around. "Why would you tell me not-" he cut himself off with a growl. He notice that now something had happened to her. "Who done it?!"

message 33: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She just shifted hiding her face against his chest gripping onto his shirt her small frame was shaking against him as she swallowed sobs

message 34: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "please don't let him touch me again." she begged him sobs escaping her mouth. Typically she would have gone to Tyler but this just seemed right

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden wrapped his arms around her tightly. His body was ridged all over but that was from the threat to his pack. "Who?!" his voice louder then before.

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "Hannah, tell me who the fuck did this!" Hayden couldn't just drop it besides he had the Alpha gene in him. People were to learn not to mess with him or his pack members.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden looked down at her with a sigh. "Go find Tyler and I be there in a bit." He knew no lone wolf could really match against an Alpha so it was his time to make a world load of hurt. "Hannah, nothing will happen yo you again," he whispered.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler like his brother wrapped his arms around her. "I have my flannel and some gym shorts," he said trying to be helpful. He was curious to what happens but said nothing.

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Tyler quickly took off his flannel and gave it to her. "Has Hayden?" he asked know his brothers reaction. His flannel went to her mid thigh. Getting in his gym bag he pulled out black short and handed them to her as well.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "Does he know?" he asked again since she thought something else. Tyler pulled out his phone and went to call but got voicemail. This wasn't good by no means. If Hayden got expelled for fighting he'd be forced to be a loner.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden came through the door with a smirk on his face. It was pike he saw the man as prey. "There you are," he growled. Tyler grabbed Hannah and pushed her behind him with a snarl. Two Alpha's against one loner seem hardly unfair but Tyler was only protecting as Hayden charged him. Everyone saw Hayden as a fierce fighter and skilled in every martial arts known.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments ((I'm slightly confused))

message 43: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden jumped onto the gut and pounded a fist into the side of his head. "Stay the fuck away from her," he growled and punches repeatedly. He wanted to see the gut under him bleed and see the damage he caused.
Tyler picked up Hannah from the floor and moved her towards the wall. it was easier to make sure she didn't get hurt. "Your a strong girl," he whispered to reassure her.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden got off him and kicked his leg out from under him. "You will shut the fuck up," he spat out before punching his nose again. He kicked the guy several times as well.
Tyler sighed and stroked her head. "Its alright." He glanced over to see his brother in a cold rage.

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments "You can stay in my room," Tyler murmured back to her. He was scared for her to be with Hayden at the moment because of his lashed out anger.
Hayden looked at his hands which were cover in mostly his own blood as he busted open his knuckles. He couldn't be an Alpha because he was more of a killing machine.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments Hayden was tense with her around him. "Stay with Tyler," he mumbled when she finished. Getting setting her off of him he got up to leave. He could be feeling this way at the moment.
Tyler walked over and grabbed Hannah. "He's just a bit, you know." It was hard to explain what was going on with his twin.

message 47: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Jackie followed him quickly into the hall biting her lip

message 48: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She walked over slowly and bit her lip "can we... Be friends?" She asked her voice scared and hopeful

message 49: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost "I'm just not good at this." She whispered

message 50: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost She looked down blushing "umm... Do you want to hang out or something?" She asked softly cradling her arm

« previous 1