Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

General > Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Only Mods

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
well, the school is supposed to be an old castle is the only thing, kinda like hogwarts but more awesome inside

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Nice! Do we have a template for charries yet?

yeah, its on make a Character :)

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● First one of the second to last post. How many packs go to this school?

Not every kid of every pack goes, just a select few of really powerful packs useally

Good idea :) I think that would work better than my recent one lol

don't worry :) your fine

lol Yeah im gonna fix it don't worry.

the second or first one I like :) you can keep looking if you want to or we could both look and compare

Theme song ideas? Somthing that kinda matches the plot or Jason

Still working on that :(

Its either I make a list of packs and places you can take, like first come first serve or you can just make up a pack or be apart of the main pack that Jason is in

hmmm, maybe

Question: do you read werewolf stories on Qoutev?

lol okay, I recongnized a couple of those pack names so I was curious

Uniform, yes or no?

kay! now i need to find a uniform lol

its okay :) WB

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Annoying Chinese math teacher keeps bugging me.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Nice! I still have English left them I'm homeward bound for a hour drive...-_-

I just got home :)

Hey, :( sorry that Im not on a lot, my grades at school are craptastic and I need to work on getting them up

8th grade is terrible -___-

Though of course im passing English duh

message 36: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Alpha: Magia Segreto (last edited Apr 27, 2015 04:13PM) (new)

Ugh, My dad is forcing me to were a dress to graduation, so Im like "Fine, then Im wearing a funeral dress"

nothing, me and Jaqueline are complaining about middle school

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Yup...here here! I'm not sure about a dress...hmmm

Me and my friends are litterally the weirdest people ever

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● XD am I included? J.k you haven't met me in real life so...meh

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Hey Nicki. Do you want me to go online and look up pack names?

Sure fif you want to :) sorry Im doing HW

Sorry, soo busy at school. I havnt even had time for my other rp's

kay :)

I know I want a court yard but...yeah

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Hey! I was thinking maybe Nicki. You can assign us stations, cause I just updated The Pack's List and The Face Claim Thread.

hmmm good idea...

« previous 1