Palazzo Lupo: Palace of Wolves discussion

Character > Create a Character

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫, Alpha: Magia Segreto (last edited Apr 26, 2015 05:19PM) (new)

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Template:

Full Name:

Grade: (9th-12th)

Rank/Parents Rank: (Omega, beta etc)

Pack:

Description: (picture please)

Personality:

History:

Family:

Dislikes:

Relationship:

Sexuality:

Wolf Form:

What do they think of the Alpha?

message 2: by Audra (last edited Apr 26, 2015 05:43PM) (new)

Audra Full Name: Lauren Rose Crawford

Grade: 11th

Rank/Parents Rank: Delta (Parents)

Pack: Magia Segreto

History:
Growing up in the pack Lauren always knew that the alpha had a son her age, but it never sank in until they were older. Now that he is almost alpha himself she doesn't want anything to do with him. She goes to the academy like all the other weres her age.
Family:
Delta Micheal Crawford/father/43/alive
Alice Crawford/mother/39/alive

●Being around people
●Boys
Dislikes:
●The whole prospect of Alpha choosing his wife.
●Turning
●Rudness
Relationship:
None
Sexuality: Straight

Wolf Form:

What do they think of the alpha?: She hopes he doesn't pick her to mate because alphas tend to be very cruel.

((Maybe they will have some sort of interactment.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 01:07PM) (new)

FINISHED

Full Name: Eliza Cortana Angel Matthewss

Grade: 10th

Pack: Maiga Segreto

Description:

Personality: Eliza is a stubborn, but once you get to know her, it disappears quickly, she's also very funny when it comes to her friends and brothers, she's quick to learn and has a quick reflex to attitudes and bullies, she's strong and quick to lead, she even has her own possi. Eliza is straight forward and organized, she is a straight out perfectionist, everything has to be exactly perfect for her, or no one will be the same anymore. Eliza is pretty strong, and brave, she too overly confident, she has a second side to her though, she's sweet and kind, and will never swear or hurt anyone, she's still organizable and a perfectionist, she's a tomboy, since she lives with five men in her home.

History: Her mother died in a bombing in her own home, she's been living with PTSD for quite a while now, her father is a homosexual, yet she doesn't care, they love each other very much, then there's , Portman, Adam and Charlie, her triplet brothers who act like they own her home, she's quite the simple girl, but she loves to play football and water tag with her brothers, she lives near the sea and is normally found swimming in the water.

Family:
Jenna Matthews ~~> Dead ~~> Mom
Leo Matthews ~~> Alive ~~> Dad
George Matthews ~~> Alive ~~> Dad
Portman Matthews ~~> Alive ~~> Brother
Adam Matthews ~~> Alive ~~> Half Brother
Charlie Matthews ~~> Alive ~~> Brother

~> Running
~> Sports
~> Football
~> Water Tag
~> Boys
~> Life ( So far )

Dislikes:
~> Bullies
~> Know-It-Alls
~> Sitting Still
~> Learning
~> Disrespect
~> Disobeyment

Relationship: Single

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Wolf Form:

What do they think of the Alpha? She doesn't really think anything of the alpha, given the reasons that she doesn't speak, nor go near him, but if she had gone by him or spoken to him, she would think highly of him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2015 06:58PM) (new)

Full Name: Thalia Anya Valentina Lunos

Grade: 10

Rank/Parents Rank: Beta

Pack: Lambda

Description:
description

Personality:
Thalia has a strong and silent aura about her. Most of the time she is quiet and only has herself for company. But thats just how she likes it. She prefers to keep her true emotions hidden from anyone. Silence is golden her. But just because she's quiet, that doesn't mean she won't stand up for what she thinks is right. As soon as she snaps, she's a totally different person.

History:
Thalia was abandoned at the doorstep of an orphanage in Australia by her grandparents. They couldn't take care of her after her parents had been killed by the Alpha of Lambda. When she was five, three men broke into the orphanage and shot everyone there. Thalia had found a way to squeeze through a crack in the wall behind her bed and hide. when the men had gone, little Thalia came out to see a scene of death. She ran from the orphanage, calling for her mother, but alas no one heard her cries. She made a temporary home in a laundry basket. She suffered from nightmares and usually woke in the night in sweat and tears. Thalia was found by a maid from a wealthy manor up the road. She was taken in by the owner, Peter Lunos, and raised as his own. Thalia had a sharp brain. She had left primary school by the age of 9. Thalia and her family then went touring around the world for four years so that when Thalia started high school, she wasn't the youngest in her class. later, she found out about her parents and their history.

Family:
NONE

-Her job
-Watching the stars
-Listening to music
-Being a rebel

Dislikes:
-Bossy people
- Girly Girls

Sexuality: Hertosexual

Wolf Form:
description

Honestly, she couldn't care less. She has a life, and only if the Alpha get involved with it, only then will she care.

♫Nicki Daughter of Hermes~Darkness courses through my viens♫ Morgenstern♫ (reader_nicki) | 412 comments Mod
Full Name: Venice (pronounce Veni-cia) Angelo

Grade: 9th

Rank/Parents Rank: Omega

Pack:Magia Segreto

Description: http://s2.favim.com/orig/37/girl-hair...

Personality: Venice is a hard to read person. She doesn't like to speak of her past or family or her present life. Because of this she is usually picked on (also because she is an Omega) by other werewolves.

History: Venice was born into a completely different pack than Magia Segreto, but no one knows which one. She was found only a few weeks old at the edge of the pack territory. No wolf came forth to claim her so she lived in the pack house most of her life, usually helping out in the kitchens or around the house. Being an Omega, other wolves were able to abuse and hurt her and nothing would be done about it, including Jason Grace. From the time she first arrived as a baby Jason was always tormenting her, sexually, mentally, and physically. Over the years she grew accustomed to people hurting her, and expects everyone too, no matter who that person is or there ranking.

Family: Unknown

reading
running

Dislikes:
being hit
the dark
fruit

Relationship: single

Sexuality: Bisexual

Wolf Form: http://data1.whicdn.com/images/555687...

What do they think of the Alpha? She doesn't think terribly of him or highly. Because of his past of abuse towards her, she should not like him, but she doesn't realize that what he had done had been abuse.

message 6: by Mary ♥ (new)

Mary ♥ (sortofafairytale) | 1 comments Name: Alan Joneseen

Grade:10

Rank/Parents Rank:Beta

Pack:Lambda

Description:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

Personality:
Alan is funny but also really shy.He doesn't make friends easily and he prefers to stay alone in a library.He doesn't really have a connection with the human world because humans used to bully him.He also plays the trumpet and he likes climbing roofs and watching the stars from there

History:Alan was born in the Lambda pack and his parents were also really important members of the pack.Although such an important member,though,he was vulnerable in illnesses and wounds and for this reason the other wolves started to completely abandon him and tell his parents that he was useless.His father found out,though,that he was perfect at hiding in his wolf form and that he could jump really high and kill victims.This was an important ability but his father didn't tell anyone about this ability because it was kind of unnatural and nobody knows how he got it.They think,though,that it was occured by some strange radioactive plants near the place where he got born

Family: Ronan and Alice Joneseen

Music
Climbing Roofs and watching the stars
Being in the woods

Dishlikes:
Water (another strange vulnerability caused by the plants)
The sun (same here)
Bullies
Feeling uncomfortable

Relationship:single

Sexuality:Pansexual

Wolf form:
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/175614...

What do the think of the Alpha:He finds the Alpha as a role model for him,no matter what

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 01:39AM) (new)

description

Full Name: Valerie Vanda Williams

Rank/Parents Rank: Upsilon

Description:

description

Personality:
Valerie is a strong, determined and willing girl. She may appear to be harmless, but under her mask, she's a totally different person. She will value other people's opinions, however, she may not take them into consideration. she is outspoken and believes that everyone has the right to speak up. She can be arrogant and selfish at times

description

Tatoos

description
On her back

History:
Valerie grew up with her parents happily until she was 8. She had not a care in the world. Until the news came. Her parents had gone on a mission to find out about the happenings in another pack and had been discovered. They're comrades had tried to help, but to no avail. Valerie went into depression after that incident. She never ate, slept or drank and wore black all the time. That was until she met Thalia. Thalia convinced her that life was worth living and soon they grew as close as sisters.

Family:
Valka Williams (Mother-deceased)
Stephan Williams (Father-deceased)

-Missions
-Conspiracies
-Adventure
-Music
-Art

Dislikes:
-Rude people
-Discrimination
-Abuse
-Sexist people

Wolf Form:
description

She respects the Alpha. No more or less than that.
description

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2015 10:51AM) (new)

Full Name: Lyneth Erylis Ravenshade

Grade: 12th

Rank/Parents Rank: Kappa (her mother's Kappa)

Description: http://zaviabeauty.com/wp-content/upl...

Personality: There are times when Lyneth can be stubborn, when she stand stop what she believes in and no one can change her mind. There are times when she is romantic, arrogant and pretty much your worst nightmare at times. But, there is a side of her that can really hurt people, almost killing them, she never had her turning yet, and because she hasn't, her temper flares and she snaps at everyone by her, even if it's those she loves.

History: Lyneth was living happily until something happened to her father, he was the Tau of the pack, he went missing, no one knows what happened to him, they never found him either, there was some of the pack that had a grudge against the Tau, however, no one had been blamed for it. There is an awful secret that was why her father dissapeared. Actually, two.

Family: Jai Ravenshade - father (missing)
Moina Ravenshade - mother
Jacob Ravenshade - brother

~ Sneaking out
~ Swimming
~ Adventure
~ Playing music
~ Singing (doesn't admit it though)

Dislikes:
~ Storms,
~ Jerks
~ Bullies
~Someone getting picked on.
~ People who act like they're tough

Relationship: OPEN

Wolf Form: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...
Also her in human form AND wolf form together. *sniff* the picture makes me cry.
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu...

What does she think of the Alpha?
She doesn't care about him, but if he talks to her, she breaks down, and she's ashamed of that. But because of her temper, she would think that it's best that she would keep her distance from him, because of the memories he brings back to her.

Introduction (Also says how she became Kappa):

I hunted for the pack. when I was 15. I fed the pack. I protected the pack . . .
But there's one thing I could never be able to protect them from . . .
MYSELF.
One of my mentors used to say to me, "Eat bitter, taste sweet." That all the hard things in life I had to do, that it would all be better in the end, that it would be worth it. Oh, yeah, well, it better happen soon, because I'm starting to lose my sense of self here!
My other mentor looked at me and said. "I can feel your anger, it gives you focus, it makes you stronger. But, remember very closely, Lyneth, Fear less to anger; anger leads to hate; hate less to suffering."
Danger follows me everywhere, just like how luck does too. But sometimes . . . we only get the bad luck more often. There was a reason I became the Kappa of the Lambada pack, and it was my most guarded secret, only me and my father knew how, but someone found out, and my father took the punishment of it. He went missing, my mother believes that someone from another pack got him, and she blamed the Magia Segreto, the most powerful pack in the world.
The others laughed her off, some looked at her like, "Poor woman, she's gone insane from loss."
But I knew better, I knew that someone had done something to my father. The horrible secret is that my anger takes control of me. My eyes turn dark amber, and I'm not myself. So whoever took my father better hope to god that someones else kills them, because the hell I sent them to will seen like heaven to them when I'm done with them.
There is anotber secret, I may be a full-blooded Lamba, but but father was origanlly from the Magia Segreto. That was the reason my mother blamed the Magia Segreto.

message 9: by Daenerys (last edited Apr 30, 2015 08:50AM) (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 21 comments Full Name:Venus Angelica Rose

Grade: (9th-12th)11th

Rank/Parents Rank:parents Beta her rank future beta

Pack:Waya Kanati

Description: (picture please)human ((https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...))

wolf:((https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&r...))

Personality:strong,brave,feisty,flirty with every male wolf,kind at times not always,adventurous,smart,creative

History:born as the daughter of 2 betas she was very happy as a pup.When she met Jason she was exstatic!She hasn't seen him in forever though and she can't wait to see him again

Family:open!

Dislikes:certain types of food

Relationship:OPEN!

Sexuality:straight

What do they think of the Alpha? she thinks he's extrordianry

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments
[Name] Tyler Malcolm Curtis
[Nicknames] Ty

[Age] 17
[Date of Birth] October 18
[Gender] Male
[Relationship Status] Single; Supposed to be looking for a mate
[Sexuality] Heterosexual/Straight
[Grade] 12thth

[Rank/Parents Rank] Future Alpha
[Pack] Waya Kanati
[Description]

•Dark brown hair•Dark blue eyes•6"1'•224lbs•Tan skin•
[Wolf Form]

[Personality]
Tyler is a rather laid back and calm guy. He's the total opposite of his twin, he's determined and serious. He wants to show a girl how to be treated right. Ty's caring, generous, and overall sweet. He is intelligent and mannerly.

Tyler isn't sky but open and is also athletic but spend time studying. He can be humorous at times when stress free. He'll be the guy you can come to and be there in the end.

[History]
On October 18 Tyler and Hayden Chris were born to the Alpha and Luna of the Waya Kanati pack. The twins boys had both been health but in the future only one could be the Alpha. As boys are the were rascals but once they hit puberty they became opposites. They no longer wore matching clothes but they were still close. They had a good childhood but they knew they weren't the same. Their younger sister was also born during their childhood.

This was the time when their parents couldn't decide who to get the Alpha title. Each parent wanted the other to get it because of intelligence or aggressiveness. Tyler and Hayden took it to their own hands and talked. Hayden didn't want the responsibliy of everyones life on his shoulders. Tyler was the most capable of that then his twin. Even with deciding who was to get the title their parents came up with a compromise.

Whoever was to find a mate first would get the title. So now Tyler and Hayden have to try to find mates even when Hayden doesn't want to be Alpha. It this compromise that has them disliking their parents.

[Family]
Father{Alpha Jon Curtis}
Mother{Luna Marina Curtis}
Twin{Hayden Curtis}
Sister{Isobel Curtis}

[Friends/Allies]
Open
[Enemies]
Open

[Likes]
~Family
~Honest
~Movies
~Training
~Rain

[Dislikes]
~Thunder
~Lies
~Bullying
~Being felt sorry for
~Girls crying

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 101 comments
[Name] Hayden Luca Curtis
[Nickname] Haydy

[Age] 17
[Date of Birth] October 18
[Gender] Male
[Relationship Status] Single; Supposed to be looking for a mate
[Sexuality] Heterosexual
[Grade] 12th

[Rank/Parents Rank] Future Alpha
[Pack] Waya Kanati
[Description]

•Dark brown hair•Blue eyes•Tattoos•Ears pireced•6"1'•227lbs•Tan skin•
[Wolf Form]

[Personality]
Hayden is that typical tattooed, troublemaking, rebellious badboy. He likes to joke around and pull pranks to make people smile and laugh. He's intelligent which is a surprise to people but loves to come up with new pranks. Like most people believe he's athletic and a full blown jock. He also likes to party around and have fun.

Hayden can also be cocky a lot when he's full of himself. Once someone gets close to him though he can be caring, and undeestanding. He doesn't like real relationships because it means getting close to someone. Like everyone he's not perfect and doesn't want changing.

[History]
On October 18 Tyler and Hayden Chris were born to the Alpha and Luna of the Waya Kanati pack. The twins boys had both been health but in the future only one could be the Alpha. As boys are the were rascals but once they hit puberty they became opposites. They no longer wore matching clothes but they were still close. They had a good childhood but they knew they weren't the same. Their younger sister was also born during their childhood.

This was the time when their parents couldn't decide who to get the Alpha title. Each parent wanted the other to get it because of intelligence or aggressiveness. Tyler and Hayden took it to their own hands and talked. Hayden didn't want the responsibliy of everyones life on his shoulders. Tyler was the most capable of that then his twin. Even with deciding who was to get the title their parents came up with a compromise.

Whoever was to find a mate first would get the title. So now Tyler and Hayden have to try to find mates even when Hayden doesn't want to be Alpha. It this compromise that has them disliking their parents.

[Family]
Father{Alpha Jon Curtis}
Mother{Luna Marina Curtis}
Twin{Tyler Curtis}
Sister{Isobel Curtis}

[Friends/Allies]
Open
[Enemies]
Open

[Likes]
~Pranks
~Girls
~Flings
~His sister
~Sports

[Dislikes]
~Parents
~Being told what to do
~Flying
~Being worthless
~Losing loved ones

[Other]

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 01:38AM) (new)

description

Full Name: Tyler Williams

Description:
description

Personality: Tyler is a fun and outgoing guy. He loves being stupid, having fun and bothering his twin (view spoiler). However, just like his sister, he can be feisty and hot headed.

description

History:
Tyler grew up with his parents happily until she was 8. He had not a care in the world. Until the news came. His parents had gone on a mission to find out about the happenings in another pack and had been discovered. They're comrades had tried to help, but to no avail. Tyler's twin, Valerie, went into depression and he tried everything in his power to help her

Family:
Valka Williams (Mother-deceased)
Stephan Williams (Father-deceased)
Valerie Vanda Williams (Twin sister)

-singing
-reading
-painting

Dislikes:
-flirty girls
-desperate girls
-girls his sister doesn't approve of or like
-cold guys

description

Wolf Form:
description

Meh!

description

Rudd (Taco Chimera)Φ Full Name: Acor Daybreak

Description: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...

Personality: Acor is a very snarky, sarcastic, and is almost never serious. He’s the kind of person who would accidently insult you without realizing it. However, he can be very compassionate when he needs to be. His offbeat personality causes him to not be very approachable, but he is very loyal to his close friends. He is also very curious, and possibly a little nosey to everything around him.

History: From a young age, Acor has been living with his adopted pack. He was born of the Spirit Oak pack, located hundreds of miles away. The Lambda and the Spirit Oaks had a brief rivalry which Lambda won. In one of the conflicts, he was separated from his family, and thankfully adopted into this one. Ever since then, he had shown great ability in the art of stealth. He could sneak up on even the most observant wolves, and earned himself a spot in the position of upsilon at the age of 14. He is currently juggling his job, and his education at the Palace of Wolves.

Family: Mother and Father are from another pack. Doesn’t know their where abouts.

Likes: Sneaking up at people. Criticizing. Gossiping. Figuring out secrets.

Dislikes: Pessimists. Enemy packs. People holding grudges against him.

Relationship: N/A

Wolf Form: http://media.wizards.com/images/magic...

He feels that he could be a good leader, but not a strong opinion overall. Acor just does his job, and remains loyal to him.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2015 02:03PM) (new)

description

Full Name: Eve Starling

Rank/Parents Rank: Tau

Description:
description

Personality: Eve is a fun and bubbly person who loves a good laugh. However, she won't take shit from anyone. She'll stand up for what she thinks is right and she'll fight until she can fight no more. She can be arrogant, selfish and rude at times. She has the occasional angry outburst, but will soon realise her mistake and apologise.

History:
Eve grew up alongside her cousins happily until their parents' accident. After that, things were never the same. Her mother went into mourning for her sister and eventually died from starvation. Valerie had also gone into depression, and she and Tyler did everything in their power to keep her from suffering the same fate as Eve's mother. Valerie eventually recovered.

Family:
-Celeste Starling (Mother-Deseased)
-William Starling (Father)
-Valerie Vanda Williams (Cousin (view spoiler)
-Tyler Williams (Cousin (view spoiler)

-socialising
-partying

Dislikes:
-Flirts
-Bad vibes
-rude people

Wolf Form:
description

Meh! The only times she's ever met him is when se goes to receive and order to give the Upsilon.

description

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

description

Full Name: Cala Ryan

Rank/Parents Rank: Mu

Description:
description

Personality:
Cala has always been independent, headstrong and she takes care of herself (well she has a habit of saving homeless cats and dogs.) She keeps to herself a lot and not many see her unless her presences requested. She is distant, cold and can be unresponsive. However, she is good at many things or she wouldn't be in her position.
She is well calculative and strategic. She notices unnoticeable movements in people and their behaviors. This ability came from being in such an unpredictable and terrible environment as a child, that she learned to read people's expressions and movements as a survival skill.
She is simple in her manner and blunt in her speech. She can be compassionate, it's just rather hard for her.

History:
Cala was born and raised in the small village with a terrible childhood. Her mother was cruel and vindictive drug addict, hooked on opium. Her addiction caused them several financial problems such as owing money to unsavory characters. Her father cold, careless and alcoholic failure of a soldier. He repeatedly cheated on her mother and her mother does the same. Her father had a serious gambling problem and had a lot of money to some scary people. Cala despises her parents and has never considered parents to begin with. She hasn't learned much of love or affection and with her life style she isn't missing much, in her opinion.
She has scars on her back that will never heal as a reminder of a past she never shares. No one knows about Cala's history. Some have seen her scars but they dare not ask her. She keeps a lot to herself. She spends most of her time in a silence.

Family:
None

description

-Boys

Dislikes:
-Bed boys
-Flirts

Wolf Form:
http://s806.photobucket.com/user/Chey...

What she appears to think: Meh. He's just a guy
What she's really thinking: Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod he just came near me!!

description

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited May 02, 2015 04:45PM) (new)

description

Full Name: Aya Rose

Description:
description

Personality:
Aya has a cool personality that often depends upon her mood. More often than not, she's indifferent and just acts nonchalant and maybe a little too cool for everyone. If she's happy, she's very playful and maybe a little flirtatious. She likes to laugh and has a smirk that can be just plain coquettish and affect people like a poison. But one thing to note is that she never seems to start a conversation. Aya's always shy when it comes to meeting new people, though she would never admit nor let on to that.

History:
Aya was raised in a loving family on a ranch. Her mother was a sweet and intelligent woman and her father was protective and caring to her mother. She had five older brothers who always teased her, but knew that they didn't have control over her. She went to an all girls school that started at five o'clock in the morning and ended at 2 in the afternoon. One day when she was walking home, she saw smoke in the sky. She raced to her home to see it burning in flames. Aya let the horses run away and just stared at the huge fire roaring in front of her. Her family was fine, they all had been at school or at their jobs. She didn't know that, though. She thinks her family is dead. So she left the ranch and traveled far away from her home.

Family:
None

-Sweets
-Mashed potatoes

Dislikes:
-Broccoli
-Sarcasm

Wolf Form:
description

Oh my god! He's such a f****ing idiot!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Kyle Neverla

Description:

Personality: He's a little clam, he's kind, he's gentle, he's organized, he's fun, he's funny, he's nice, he's a little harsh.

History: All his life he's been living an lie, his father isn't his real father, his mother died form a fight between two packs, his brother isn't his brother at all, he's not who he seems.

Family:
Kali Neverla ~~> Father
Mollie Neverla ~~> Mother
Yewgi Neverla ~~> Brother

~> Learning
~> Being by Himself

Dislikes:
~> Everything else

Sexuality: Homosexual

Wolf Form:

What do they think of the Alpha? Meh, he likes the alpha, but not really

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Kayla Harts

Pack: Magia Sergreto

Description:

Personality: Kayla is a calm and kind person, although when in wolf form she is harsh and scary, she is the most third feared wolf in her pack, having to have killed more then one hundred wolves in a battle, she is a good listener,she's smart and very hot headed.

History: Her father adores her, her mother hates her, her brothers worship her in fear, her friends are in love with her. She has a pretty normal History with a little spark on the side.

Family:
JJ Harts ~~> Father ~~> Alive
Vern Harts ~~> Mother ~~> Alive
Ben Harts ~~> Brother ~~> Alive
Denny Harts ~~> Brother ~~> Alive

~> Being in charge
~> Fighting for a man
~> Fighting for the attention of the Alpha
~> Life ( So far )
~> Fighting

Dislikes:
~> Nerds
~> Eliza Matthews
~> Her mother
~> Work

Wolf Form:

What do they think of the Alpha? Very high, in fact she fights for his attention sometimes.

-------

Full Name: Harold "Harry" Miles

Pack: Lamda

Description:

Personality: Harry is always kind and gentle, he fears Kayla, and he stays near his pack, mostly he's always afraid of something.

History: he got tangled in a skirmish between Kayla, which was a horrible idea.

Family:
George Miles ~~> Father ~~> Alive
Venus Miles ~~> Mother ~~> Alive
Nathan Miles ~~> Brother ~~> Alive

~> Talking
~> Learning

Dislikes:
~> Kayla
~> Water

Sexuality: Homosexual

Wolf Form:

What do they think of the Alpha? meh

message 19: by Storm (last edited May 30, 2015 07:45PM) (new)

Storm | 68 comments Full Name: Camille Joe Kole

Pack: Waya Kanati

Description: http://cf.ltkcdn.net/hair/images/orig...

Personality: She is nerdy. She can be loud if she wants but usually she usually is quiet. She hates being told what to do though. She's not afraid to stand her ground.

History: She was born into the Waya Kanati pack on June 15th. She grew up in the shadow of her older brother, Thomas Michael Kole (open for creation), he did every thing right but all she did was mess up. Shunned by her mother and father she tried to run but almost died. Camille just wants to do something right, anything. She came to the academy trying to do something right.

Family: (All open for creation)
Brother- Thomas Michael Kole
Mother- Leann Carmen Kole
Father- Jacob Lee Kole

-running
-standing for what she believes in

Dislikes:
-Her brother
-being embarrassed

Relationship: Single but looking

Wolf Form:https://howlingforjustice.files.wordp...

What do they think of the Alpha? Doesn't know what to think yet.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Alex Solace

Rank/Parents Rank: Future Alpha

Description:

Personality: Alex is just your average nerd, he is smart and intelligent, yes I realize those mean the same thing, but Alex is kind and sweet, he's the kid your parents always wanted, he's never late, he's never mean, and he hardly ever swears, he's gentle and organized, you'll never find a hair out of place.

History: Alex was born into the most second strongest, and most smartest pack, his father adored him and he was adored by every one from the moment of birth. Everyone loved and worshiped him from the day her was able to talk and walk, Alex is he male you always find in the library with his nose in a book, or the one you find doing homework or house work. Alex is a kind lad who every girl adores and loves.

Family:
Father ~~> Luke ~~> Alpha
Mother ~~> Dana ~~> Dead
Seven Brothers
Two sisters

~> Talking
~> Being himself
~> Girls
~> His father

Dislikes:
~> Hate
~> His mother
~> His Sisters
~> Life
~> Bullies

Sexuality: Homosexual ( Do not judge )

Wolf Form:

accepted

accepted luv her!

Okay, so heres what gonna happen:

You can keep your character as she is, I found out that that pack already has an alpha it just hasn't been updated yet, so we created a new pack for you to be the alpha as: Howl alla Vita

message 24: by Beth (last edited May 10, 2015 10:01AM) (new)

Beth Kendall | 5 comments Full Name: Veairo Wilde

Grade: (9th-12th)? I'm not amarican so I don't know but Year 10

Rank/Parents Rank: (Omega, beta etc) Omega

Pack:
~ Waya Kanati

Description: (picture please)http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/201...

Personality: Ambition she will do anything to succsead.

History: Her parants didn't have much ambition but she does she wants to be an Alpha

Family: Her two pearants were omegas and she is an only child.

Dislikes: Losing sitting still and being the bottom of the bottom.

Relationship: None yet

Sexuality: Strait

Wolf Form:http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.hSmAs...

What do they think of the Alpha? She wants to be the alfa.

message 25: by Beth (last edited May 10, 2015 10:01AM) (new)

Beth Kendall | 5 comments Full Name: Caz

Grade: (9th-12th)? I'm not amarican so I don't know but Year 11

Rank/Parents Rank: (Omega, beta etc)Beta

Pack:
~ Waya Kanati

Description: (picture please)http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slat...

Personality: Nice kind mild. Gets bored easily.

History: His parants are Betas and away a lot so he has to look after his little siblings

Family:Mum dad (both Betas) and a twin brothers and sisters.

His siblings

Dislikes:
Tomato's

Relationship:None yet

Wolf Form:http://monster-high-lalki.blog.onet.p...

What do they think of the Alpha? Neutral

I don't know if you are finished yet but your character needs a pack and I need more detail in the Personality and history

O.O love him ahhhhh :) accepted

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 01, 2015 05:46AM) (new)

description
"What? Have you never talked to a pretty girl like moi?"

Full Name: Eleanor Waters

description
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Description:
description

Personality:
Eleanor is a fun loving girl who makes friends with anyone she meets. It's hard to hate her giggly, outgoing attitude. She has an assertive yet slightly provocative way of speaking. She means no harm to anyone, nor wants to intimidate anyone. She simply is bored and needs something to entertain her. However, she can be the complete opposite. When she is angry her fiery, fierce and aggressive side will come out. All in all, Eleanor is an extroverted individual, however fiery and fierce at heart.

description
"Laugh like it's your last day, every day"

History:
Eleanor had grown up with her mother and sister, Anastasia. She had never known her father, however most of their neighbours claimed that he was a rapist and had left their mother alone once the two were born. However, their mother completely denied any claim of her husband being Rapist or her children being accidents. The villagers, however, couldn't care less. When Eleanor and Anastasia were 12, the villagers accused their family of housing a criminal and called the authorities. They were living in a town where the police had no code of conduct, so if you committed a crime, you were killed on the spot. Their mother had hidded them in a trunk so that they weren't caught, however, she'd paid the ultimate sacrifice. Sayamori had opened the trunk as soon as the police had dragged their screaming mother away, grabbed Saya's hand and ran. They had passed the town square quietly, where their mother's screams could be heard. Eleanor cried and tried to run in the direction of their mother, but Anastasia dragged her away and didn't look back. Instinct told her to run as far away as they could.

description
"Hi, my name is Bob, Bobby Junior to be exact"

Family:
- Anastasia Waters

- Spending time with her sister
- Reading
- Watching the animals in the forest

Dislikes:
- Meaningless quarrels and squabbles
- When people take what she says too literally
- Over serious people
- Men being so uptight around her flirtatious nature

description
"Since when was my hair blond? It was red last week....."

Wolf Form:
description

Elanor respects the inheriting twin of the two alphas. He is smart and strong in her opinion and she believes he will make a great leader for her pack. However, she would like to get to know a bit more about him. Due to his introverted personality, hardly any of the other members of his pack other than immediate family talk to him often.

description
"People ask me whether I've always bees suspicious. That's probably
because I've been wearing moustaches for fun......"

Accepted :D love her

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

description
"I can't find a decent place to shoot, so I have to resort to the
bathroom"

Full Name: Lilly Simran Sharma

description"Because when you're playing on your nintendo, your older sibling's with you're ant and uncle just like....."

Rank/Parents Rank: Beta

Pack: Howl Alla Vita

description
Personality:
Lilly is a fun loving teenager with attitude and comebacks alone. She is known to be really out there and weird, however she's quite smart and can be serious in the required situations

description
History:
Lilly's family grew up, not with their pack, but in a house in Toronto, USA. She had always been teased as a child for the colour of her skin and for the accent her parents spoke with. She switched schools 5 times just to get away from those racist kids. When she was at her sixth high school and the bullying started there as well, she decided that it would be best if she went back to Plazzo Lupo.

[image error]
Family:
Mother- Alive
Father- Alive

- Vlogging
- Checking her Tumbler
- Watching anime
- Listening to Kpop
- Watching Bollywood
- Listening to music in Hindi

Dislikes:
- Racism
- Animal cruelty (She's vegetarian.....or at least tries)
- Rude people
- Dumb people

description

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Wolf Form:
description

M3h

description

lol SUPERWOMAN!! Love her :) accepted

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2015 01:35PM) (new)

Some of Jacob's history fills up Lyneth's that I wasn't able to do, I always wanted to make a brother for her.))

Full Name: Jacob Eric Ravenshade

Description: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5d...

Personality: Jacob is always stubborn, sarcastic and arrogant he almost never listens to orders, though her certainly likes to give them, but there is a side of him that tries to help people when they are hurt. He is always first to give his life up for someone he loves and/ or cares about. He never will let anyone go away without a nasty bruise if they mess with his friends and family, and he is overprotective of his little sister. However, after his father dissapeared, he would have anger fits and lash out at anything around him.

History: Ever since Lyneth was born, Jacob made it his job to take care of her and protect her. When he was 16, his father went missing, that's when he grew overprotective of Lyneth, but when his father dissapeared, he never let anyone get close to him because his anger would rise suddenly and he would lash out at people.

Family:
Jai Ravenshade - father(missing)
Moina Ravenshade - mother
Lyneth Ravenshade - sister

~ Reading
~ Swimming

Dislikes:
~ Guys that want to take advantage of his sister
~ Music
~ Being congratulated in front of everyone

Relationship: OPEN

Wolf https://retrieverman.files.wordpress....

As long as he doesn't bother his sister, or him, he doesn't care about him.

Other: His most used quote is...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

accepted ;0

message 34: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Full Name: Hannah Everglade

Rank/Parents Rank: Eta

Description: http://discover10.com/wp-content/uplo...

Personality:Hannah is very serious in life, she is calm and quiet but when she is needed she becomes stern and forceful when needed. She's shy but outgoing at the same time, but she is not good around boys.

History: Hannah was abandoned as a pup when her parents had died and she lost her pack. It took her a few years before finding a new pack, and even now she struggles working with others.

Family: non

Dislikes: large crowds, yelling, anger

Sexuality: straight

Wolf Form: http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming...

message 35: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Full Name: Jaqualine (Jackie) Frost

Rank/Parents Rank: Iota

Description: http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/i...

Personality: As a Iota Jackie is caring and loving for all creatures. But also mind carefully she is a teenage girl. Jackie has an attitude towards those disrespectful and she is very forceful in her care she gives. Jackie never strived to be the best, only the better version of herself. She is loving and kind, but spends to much time ogling over boys than she does on grades and sometimes her pack. She has depression and falls into it easily

History: Jackie was an only child so she didn't get much interaction with people at the beginning of her life. She was always found hidden in the forest with a family of foxes or bunnies as a child so she was always considered a misfit. Once she reached the age for highschool she became withdrawn and depressed and still deals with those emotions now. She has scars on her arms from the past so she always wears a hoodie even in the summer. When sixteen a male had been mating her but close to their mating ritual he left her pushing her spiraling back into her depression which she is still pulling out of.

Family: Austin Frost- Father
Makayla Frost- Mother

*music
*quiet
*aloneness

Dislikes:
*yelling
*lots of people
*meanness
*disrespect

Relationship: Open

Wolf Form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

What do they think of the Alpha?: She doesn't really care she just stays out of the way.

accepted

message 37: by Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side (last edited Jun 22, 2015 03:14PM) (new)

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments Full Name: Raine Lysander Starr

Pack:None

Sexuality:Bi

Relationship Status:Single

Appearance:
Human~

Wolf~

History: Raine lived a relatively carefree life at the orphanage she had been left at as a baby. She always had clothes, family, food, and friends- and this made her happy. She never noticed that she was different from the others, never noticed how she healed faster or how she ate more than the oldest boys, but the others did and it bothered them. So slowly they began to withdraw from her and ignore her until finally no one talked to her unless they were picking on her.
At age 8 Raine's body began to fill out and grow, allowing kids to bully her about how big her breasts were or how they thought the only way she passed her classes was because she was whoring herself out to the the teachers and staff. At one point it got to be so bad that she just broke down and began crying I front of the bullies and other student, making everyone laugh at how pathetic she looked. After that incident she never cried in front of another person again.
When she reached middle school, she was already fully developed with a DD chest, a thin curvy waist, and a full round butt. However this drew unwanted attention towards her and she eventually had to get good at hiding from stalkers, 'modeling agents', Pedophiles, and hormonal teenage girls and guys. Most guys drooled over her and most girls hated her so much that they would abuse her and her things till one day Raine just stopped going to school.
Since no one at the orphanage talked to her, Raine began shutting herself in her room; only coming out to eat and go to the bathroom and she was content with this. No one bothered her and vise versa- until the night that everything changed.
It was the night of Raine's 14th birthday and she was sitting in her room on her bed, in a sports bra and pj shorts, reading a book. She was so into her book that she didn't notice two of the older boys, Peter and Samuel, enter her room until it was too late. Sam and Peter jumped at her and began tearing off her clothes. At first she was dazed and a little confused and didn't try to get away, but then she realized what they wanted to do and started kicking and squirming- at that moment all the pain and fear she felt caused her wolf to awaken early and attack out of instinct. She clawed and bit at them, until she heard the screams of terror from someone at the door. Looking at the two mangled corpses she shrank back, shaking her muzzle in disbelief Oh god... What have I done... Was the only thought in her mind as she turned and jumped through her window before disappearing into the night.
Since then she has been on the lamb(the run), never staying in one place for long, never having a proper meal, and owning nothing but the clothes one her back. Also when she has time she will attend school to keep everyone from getting to curious about her.

Personality: Raine is very antisocial- avoiding any and all contact with other people. She wears a mask of nothingness, drugs, and alcohol to hide her true feelings- at least until she is alone.

Family: None

Dislikes: People, Cities, and Loud Noises

What they think about the alpha?:
She doesn't know what to think because she doesn't really know what an alpha is because she never learned and won't get close enough to anyone to learn about the wolves society.

Other: Due to the psychological trauma she experienced the night her wolf awakened, she screams and passes out every time she hears the sound of a zipper.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 63 comments Full Name: Skye Liana Dracul

Grade: 11 th

((Dunno if I have task or not...))

Sexuality:Straight

Relationship Status:Single

Appearance:
Human~

Wolf~

History: His father was a respected member of both the human and wolven societies, so Skye always got what he wanted no questions asked. This went on till he was 16, that's when he realozed that the girls around him were only good for sex. Upon realizing this Skye began to party wildly, not caring who he bedded or where he bedded them as long as he was satisfied. Then he met a girl named Liliana, who changed his work completely.
She was small, only about 5'1", with long wavy brown hair and grey eyes that seemed to swallow you up if you stared into them; but she was human and he could not be with her. Trying to forget her, he began to sleep around a lot but he still found himself longing for her no matter what(or who) he did.
Finally realizing she was his other half, he worked up the nerve to tell her. Walking into school the next day, he was surprised to not see her cheery face at her locker. Curious and worried he asked her friends where she was and they all said that her father had beaten her so bad that she was in the hospital on life support, hearing this sent his wolf and him into a blind rage. He hunted her father down and slaughtered him, making sure that her father would never hurt her again. After that he rushed to the hospital to see her, so he could tell her his feeling and what he was. When he saw the state she was in he wept openly and stumbled to her bedside.
"Lilianna?" I murmured softly as I gently took her small hand in mine, it was cold and limp. "Baby please..." I begged as I used my other hand to smooth her hair. "I have something to tell you, so if you can hear me please listen okay? And don't be scared." I said hesitantly before taking a deep shaky breath, my heart hammering against my ribs so hard I thought it might explode out of my chest. "I'm what you calla werewolf, a-and we have this thing called a mate. Our mates are our other halves, they help us calm our wolves... And I think your my mate. So please Liliana, don't do this to me. Not after I just found you.." I said I laid my head against her shoulder in a sad but loving gesture.
"I always knew there was something different about you Skye, and Odly enough I believe you. So thank you for telling me and thank you for loving me..." She said softly as she gazed down at me with warm grey eyes, her breathing getting labored as her heart rate slowed.
"Liliana! No baby stay with me! Don't go! I just found you!!"I cried as I squeezed her hand and hugged her closely.
"I'm sorry, I'm just so tired... So say bye so I can finally rest okay?" She said as tears ran down her cheeks.
"No I won't." I said as I pressed my face into her neck and shook my head.
"Please say it, I want to hear you say it." She pleaded weakly as her heart began its final efforts of life.
I looked at her and sniffed, I could smell how close to death she was and it killed me. "B-bye Liliana. Have a safe trip okay? I'll be waiting here for you to come home, okay?"I croaked as I held her hand tightly.
"Okay." She said as she smiled down at me and flatlined, her eyes fluttering closed- a peaceful look on her face as I howled in pain. It felt like my heart, no my whole being was being torn in half.

Since then he's never really been the same, and wanders ambles sly like a lost puppy.

Personality: Skye is a loud party goth, who will take or consume any kind of product he can get his hands on.if you ask he'll say it's because he's a werewolf and that he has nothing to worry about and can Yolo everything, but really all he is doing is trying to die so he can join his mate.

Family:
Father[Elder]~ Darwin Dracul
Mother[Upsilon]~ Jenny Dracul

Likes: Flirting, Sleeping Around, Clubs, Girls in Short Skirts(or with a nice chest), and visiting Liliana's grave.

Dislikes: Quiet Places, Animals, and Perfumes.

What they think about the alpha?:
Skye doesn't really care as long as, when the alpha finds his mate, he takes care of her and protects her with his life.

Other: He makes money by selling his body to married women and sometimes even men.

●SɛrɛnɑDɩrɛnFɑll~Hɛll ɩs Ɛmpty ɑnd Ʌll thɛ Dɛvɩls ɑrɛ Hɛrɛ● Beautifully done. They are one of my favorites tbh. Love them! ACCEPTED!!!! ;)

message 40: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost Full Name: Alice Ravenwood

Rank/Parents Rank: Delta

Description: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbse...

Personality: Alice is different compared to most girls. She isn't super peppy or happy, she's down to earth and very calm. But she loves speed, being fast going fast. Alice is a huge flirt. But she is also very kind and caring. She's always in a mood to move and dance though her mind is never quiet.

History: Alice's parents spilt was she was a young girl so she never really had a functioning family. She grew up as kind of a trouble maker her mother having sent her off for a while, this will be her first year back in her pack. When away she grew a lot, but she also became someone different, she likes to skateboard and typically ignores the rules. But when it comes down to it Alice learned to stand her own. She had been through a lot on her own which caused her to fear settling with anyone.

Family: Father: John- unknown
Mother: Jenna- Delta

Art
Spray paint
Skateboards
Boys

Dislikes: cops
Rudeness
Authority
Crowds

Wolf Form: http://erinshipley.com/images/wolves_...

What do they think of the Alpha?: She thinks he's hot and prays he doesn't remember her dorkiness from childhood

Accepted!!! :)

message 42: by ѕolanιne (last edited Aug 04, 2015 07:38PM) (new)

ѕolanιne Full Name: Sybil Maria Dusk

Nickname: Syb pronounced Sib

Grade: (9th-12th) 11th

Rank/Parents Rank: (Omega, beta etc) Beta

Description: (picture please) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Eye color: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0039...

Personality: Sybil is calm, happy, and collected.

History: Sybil was changed not born as a wolf. She may seem jumpy that's normal. When she was 10 she was walking home from school when a large dog attacked her. Then the dog changed into a boy around 16 he used his nails or claws to cut her from her collarbone to her ribs you can see it poking out of her shirt try not to stare. She may seem skittish around some boys.

Family: Mother Jess
Father Mark
Sister Ali

* Running
* People
* Blue
* Doctor Who
* Reading

Dislikes:
* Dishonesty
* Some boys
* Monday
* Sarcasm

Relationship: Open

Wolf Form: http://grupopiveta.com.br/img/baby-wh...

What do they think of the Alpha? She respects him nothing more.

message 43: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter Full Name: Lorelei Zarina Serenity

Pack: Upsilon

Description:
Lorelei is blind, but in wolf form, she can “see” by using her other senses because as a wolf they’re much stronger.

Personality: Lorelei is shy and tends to keep more to herself. She's picked on and teased by the other wolves because she's blind. Lorelei is very optimistic and tries to 'see' the positive things in everything and everyone. She is very much an under dog because she small and blind. Lorelei tries not to let the teasing and bulling get to her too much.

History: Lorelei was born 100% blind in both eyes so she's always had to do things without being able to see. Lorelei's dad had died before she was born because he had been very sick and her mom died when she was 5, leaving her orphaned. Lorelei had no other family to take care of her. She had to learn to live on her own because no one would take her in, so she learned survival skills and how to provide for herself.

Family:
Marian Serenity (Mom; Deceased)
Dravien Serenity (Dad; Deceased)

Being alone
looking on the bright side of things

Dislikes:
bullies
heights
being in crowded places

Relationship: None

Wolf Form:

Lorelei believes him to be like any other spoiled brat. He gets whatever he wants and he does what ever he wants without caring about consequences, but she also believes that, with a push in the right direction, he could be kind and caring.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 27, 2015 05:38AM) (new)

Full Name: Kaeden Jeager

Grade: N/a

Rank/Parents Rank: N/a

Pack: Rogue

Description: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality: He is mysterious, only way to describe him. He has been on his own since day one. As soon as he transformed, his human family kicked him to the curb. Ever since, he has been alone. Around who he would consider "Friends," He is cool and slightly quirky, still kinda quiet. He is a vicious and angry person to all that do him wrong. Do not get on his bad side. His idea of fun is to fight bears, up to three, depending on his mood.

History: Was born alone, Will die alone. Thats what he lives his life by. He will never change that. He walks from pack to pack, usually picking fights with the alpha and betas. He has never found a good pack to settle with for more than a few weeks. He never had a reason.

Family: N/a

-Picking on Bears
-Fighting Bears
-Messing with Any animals
-Messing with Alphas of Any pack
Dislikes:
-Getting beat up
-Squerrels

Wolf Form: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

DONE!!

What does n/a for his grade? he kinda has to have one

message 49: by Mari Frost (new)

Mari Frost You're alive!

WAIT I AM OMG I NEVER NOTICED

lol i am

« previous 1