My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1) My Blood Approves discussion

Is My Blood Approves worth buying?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dayna Byrd My library doesn't have it so I have to buy it and I want to know is it good?

Justine saulnier yes yes yes yes yes it was sooooooooooo goooooodddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Allen 107 (The Kansan Reader) I just read it and I am now done with the third book needing to read the next one. It's strangely addicting.

Aria C others seem to like it immensely, but honestly, i dont think it was worth it in the end. It was ridiculous (the story line and the events) and i think you should either ask your library to order it, or just don't bother with it at all. That is just my opinion, but i can understand why others enjoyed it.

Claudia totally worth buying I highly recommend it

Imogene Dacanay I have read this book last month. My Blood Approves is way bettet tha Twilight. (Do not kill me please)

Mariana Lauar It is a good book. I mean, it is a good story but if you pay attention to it you will see that it is all very predictable. I hated the main couple (the boy actually) and you can tell just reading the first chapter who the girl will end up with (by the way, with a guy with a really stupid child behavior). The author completely ignored the other guy and kept this one I was talking about (which really sucks considering that he is almost in every chapter). The story is good but it won't completely blow your mind.
I don't think you should buy it. Try Vampire Avademy by Richelle Mead, this is a really good vampire book.